phalak thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

The story seems to be taking very interesting turns now.It's become quite fast paced too.Armaan is seriously repenting what he has done.He wears such a forlorn expression when he sees Jassi.And the way he looks at her!! How can she not realise he is in love with her?And how can that raj be so dense? He is only good for giving all rotten selfish ideas.

I think Mallika knows Armaan really well.she was the first one to notice the change.Before she only worried about his absences & became OK when he came but this time she knows Armaan's heart is involved.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

adi04 thumbnail

Yeah I agree....its taking very interesting but fast turns...

as for Mal, yeah she knew it was serious this time, cuz it wasn't like Armaan's other flings....

phalak thumbnail
     it's so good to see things move fast...........I hate it when it drags on and on ...........
Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
 Agree phalak, they are really making it engrossing.Actually I would say Raj is playing true to his character........... he can't even dream of the fact that Armaan can be actually be attracted to someone like Jassi which explains his irrational interference inspite of being told by Armaan that he need not worry..............he is completely unaware of the change in Armaan & mistakes his agony for a guilt trip of the Jassi wooing plan and erroneously is thinking Armaan is still working on the same lines......
Daisy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Well said Minnie...
Yes,it is getting so interesting and there is no JJKN today... 😭 How do we wait till Monday???
alveera thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
yeps, story have really taken a very intresting turn, and makeover seems to b very close.
HUMM thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I feel the story will streach now and the make over will only be by jan 1 st or 2nd week!
ritu thumbnail

Why are we so much excited about jassi's makeover ? we know how she looks like ! kitne saare photographs hai forum mein uske

spike thumbnail

It is a really boring turn..(sorry guys but i hate the character of armaan), n i think currently armaan is only feeling bad abt doing whatever to jojo, he still doens't love her, n i don't want him to love her...what will happen of mallika then?

i wish Purab were back to win jojo over..😭

alveera thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
well spike i miss purab too but he is gone😭 btw nice name for jassi, jojo πŸ˜†