Fan Fictions

'DON'T JUDGE...KYPH FF p33 (end)pg 31 (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 37

MS-meghasharma

IF-Sizzlerz

MS-meghasharma

Posted: 06 July 2007 at 11:55am | IP Logged
NICE PART

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "'DON'T JUDGE...KYPH FF p33 (end)pg 31 (Page 4)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sweetmagic4u

Goldie

sweetmagic4u

Posted: 06 July 2007 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Love the way you crafted Angad's character, esp. the suprising part about him being a casanova but not drinking. This promises to be another one of your great FFs!

A dedicated reader,
Shalini

bheegi

IF-Sizzlerz

bheegi

Posted: 06 July 2007 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Thanks everyone. As u all know this is one of my old ffs, so I might not be able to change the script. Yadi means "if"

Amber, UR sweet to compliment my writing but I know I make a lot of grammatical and spelling mistakes and have a long way to go before I become a decent writer. Yes, Angad is a complicated character in this story....hence the title "Don't judge a book by it's cover" Smile Is he really a Casanova?? well we will find out. Kripa on the other hand is very straightforward as u shall see Smile

Edited by bheegi - 06 July 2007 at 12:19pm

bheegi

IF-Sizzlerz

bheegi

Posted: 06 July 2007 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
[SIZE=7>PART 5:

Angad and Kripa reached the hotel room by late afternoon.

"Match ka kya hua?" Angad asked as soon as they returned

"Usual story….India lost by 5 wickets…..kahan kahan ghoom aaye?" Prithvi asked; he was surprised to see Kripa dressed in different clothes and Angad still wet from the rain.

"Lagta hai baarish mein bheeg gaye….." Suryabhan said

"Uncle…how are you feeling now?" Angad enquired

"Perfect…..thanks to both of you….I managed to get rest and Kripa did not miss out on London…….bahut achche ladke ho aap dono…..Dilip has done a good job raising you" Suryabhan was mentally making notes about who would be a better suitor for his daughter.

"Thanks uncle….aisa kartey hain raat ka dinner yahin parr kartey hain….we will just order in, that way we can all be here with you…." Angad suggested

"Sounds like a plan…."Kripa said as she got rid of her sandals and plunged into the couch.

"I will just go back and change, Prithvi why don't you order?" Angad looked at Prithvi

"No…why don't I come with you….mere camera ki disc bhi full ho chuki hai…I need another one…." Prithvi intervened

"OK….we will see you in an hour or so…." Angad and Prithvi left as Kripa rested on the couch and dozed off

'Kripa…Kripa?" Suryabhan wanted to talk to her about the two men but found her deep in sleep and just shook his head and smiled. 'Waise tho dono ladkey achchey hain, parr Prithvi zyada seedha saadha hai, aur waise bhi Angad tho adopted hai…hmm…..Kripa ki jo bhi marzi ho….I will be accept it…" he closed his eyes and dozed off too.

[SIZE=7>ANGAD AND PRITHVI'S HOTEL ROOM:

As Angad was changing his clothes, he saw a red mark on the left sleeve of his shirt, 'Hmm…looks like a lipstick mark..," he remembered Kripa standing close to him when they were under the shelter from the rain. At one point, there was a loud thunder and she had literally squeezed his arm from fear, most likely her lips must have touched his sleeve then. He smiled as he remembered how close she had been and then kissed the lipstick stain, "ab yeh shirt kabhi laundary mein nahin jaayegi"

Angad turned around and saw Prithvi's camera lying on the bed. He picked it up and said, 'Hey Prithvi, abhi disc mat change karna….let me look at the pictures from the morning….dekhey kya miss kiya mainey…."

Angad reviewed all the pictures and felt a lump in his throat-all the pictures had one theme- Kripa, Kripa, Kripa- with various London landmarks in the background, most of them barely visible or out of focus. Angad looked up at Prithvi and tried to hide the pain in his voice, "Prithvi…yeh London darshan huye hain ya Kripa darshan?"

"Kya matlab?" Prithvi came closer, at that comment

Angad pointed the camera's LED screen towards him, "Yeh kya hai….I can't tell yeh London hai ya Mumbai…but I can definitely tell you like Kripa!" he smiled and patted Prithvi's back. Prithvi lowered his eyes and shyly replied, "yaar….aisa kuch nahin hai….mujhey apney jaisa mat samajh…."

"Mere jaisa nahin hai tabhi tho chup hai….main hota tho kab ka zor zor sey elaan karr deta ki I LIKE KRIPA….stay off limits!"

"Let it go Angad…..chal let's go…..wo mujhey kyon pasand karegi?.."

"Kyon nahin karegi?" Angad asked

'Yaar…wo thodi modern type hai…I am not that outgoing you know…."

"Prithvi wo kitni bhi modern ho, andar se bilkul seedi saadhi hindustani ladki hai….I can say that confidently"

"Chal…they would be waiting for us" Prithvi extended his hand for his camera

Angad gave the camera back to Prithvi and smiled to himself, "Prithvi….you have made the right choice…." He tried to wipe the tear that had just rolled down from his eye; he put on his jacket and collected the room keys.

[SIZE=7>KRIPA'S ROOM:

After dinner, they all sat around and chatted. Angad observed that Prithvi was smitten by Kripa. Prithvi did not participate in the conversation as much as he spent time gazing at Kripa. Kripa noticed that Angad looked a little worn down himself-he was not his jovial self-may be he was tired from all the walking in the rain she thought.

"Hey…Kripa…please sing a song for us…" Angad said out of the blue

"Sing?" she was surprised at the change of the topic

"Haan…pehley tum gaao…..phir Prithvi gaayega…" he winked at Prithvi

"A..Angad….please main nahin…." Prithvi came out of his trance

"You guys can decide kaun pehley gaayega…..gaana tho hai tum dono ko…" Angad said authoritatively

Suryabhan agreed with Angad, "Haan beti…tere gaane sey meri tabiyat bhi theek ho jaayegi…Angad beta tum nahin gaatey?"

"Oh..uncle…yahan London mein gadhey nahin hain…warna unkey liye zaroor gaa deta…aap log tho mera gaana sun nahin paayengey" Angad laughed as everyone joined in.

"He is right about that….ek baar Angad was singing in the bathroom, I had to leave the house…itna besuraa hai yeh….." Prithvi laughed as he complimented Angad on his singing skills.

Kripa smiled as she thought how comfortable the 2 men were with each other-they pulled each other's legs with the same ease, as they helped each other. She could tell their personalities were poles apart but they complimented each other so well, that there was almost no room for anyone else in their relationship. She felt a little envious- would she ever be able to be a part of their camaraderie, may be as the third angle of the triangle??

Kripa looked out and saw it was still raining. She sang this beautiful song to welcome the rain, "sawan ke jhoole" from "Jurmana"

http://www.dishant.com/lyrics/song-40143.html

saawan ke zoole pade, tum chale aaotum chale aao, tum chale aaoaanchal naa chhode meraa, paagal huyee hain pawanab kyaa karu main jatan dhadake jiyaa jaise panchhee udedil ne pukaaraa tumhe, yaadon ke parades seaatee hain jo desh sen, hum us dagar pe hain kab se khadejab hum mile the piyaa, tum kitane naadaan thehum kitane anajaan the, baalee umareeyaan mein nainaa laden

As she sang, she kept stealing glances with Angad, who purposely had his eyes closed as if enjoying the song. He knew if he looked at Kripa, she would be able to read his mind. He would not be able to control his emotions as he heard the beautiful lyrics of the song.
Prithvi stared at Kripa without blinking and was lost in her melodious voice.

Angad and Prithvi gave her a standing ovation at the end of the song. Kripa just blushed and lowered her eyes.

Prithvi sang a beautiful ghazal from "umrao jaan"- "zindagi jab bhi"

http://www.dishant.com/lyrics/song-2104.html

zindagi jab bhi teri bazm mein laati hai hamen ye zamin chand se behatar nazar aati hai hamen surkh phulon se mahak uthati hain dil ki rahen din dhale yun teri aawaz bulaati hai hamen yaad teri kabhi dastak kabhi saragoshi se raat ke pichhale prahar roz jagaati hai hamen har mulaqat ka anjaam judai kyun hai ab to har vaqt yahi baat satati hai hamen

Every one complimented Prithvi for the beautiful ghazal. Kripa looked at Angad and thought about the last few lines of the ghazal, "har mulaqat ka anjaam judai kyun hai…."

She wanted to spend more time with them……or was it just Angad?

Angad and Prithvi finally left later in the night.

As Kripa settled to go to bed, Suryabhan asked, "beti….main soch raha hoon, tumhari shaadi karr deni chahiye.."

"PAPA! Are you tired of me?"

"Nahin beti…..you will get tired of me….batao Prithvi aur Angad mein sey kaun pasand hai?"

"WHAT? Papa aap kya keh rahey hain? Maine unkey baarey mein aisa socha bhi nahin hai….please papa soney dee jiye…good night" She put her head on the pillow and fell asleep reminiscing the events of the day…..the rain…..how close she was to Angad…..Angad grabbing her hand……zzzzzz

That night, everyone slept well except Angad, who tossed and turned in bed all night…..mujhey aaj tak kisi ladki ke liye aisa mahsoos nahin hua…..phir ab kyon?….nahin mujhey aisa sochna bhi nahin chahiye….Prithvi ko pehli baar kisi ladki mein interest aaya hai…..he deserves the best…….

…..to be continued….

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

mgarg75diyachillEscapistlallulal2010MysticalRealmtes_v1..NadiaZ..Ethereal-Pathmonikasethruky786

KiwiShake

IF-Dazzler

KiwiShake

Posted: 06 July 2007 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
awesome part

bheegi

IF-Sizzlerz

bheegi

Posted: 06 July 2007 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
[SIZE=7>PART 5:

Angad and Kripa reached the hotel room by late afternoon.

"Match ka kya hua?" Angad asked as soon as they returned

"Usual story….India lost by 5 wickets…..kahan kahan ghoom aaye?" Prithvi asked; he was surprised to see Kripa dressed in different clothes and Angad still wet from the rain.

"Lagta hai baarish mein bheeg gaye….." Suryabhan said

"Uncle…how are you feeling now?" Angad enquired

"Perfect…..thanks to both of you….I managed to get rest and Kripa did not miss out on London…….bahut achche ladke ho aap dono…..Dilip has done a good job raising you" Suryabhan was mentally making notes about who would be a better suitor for his daughter.

"Thanks uncle….aisa kartey hain raat ka dinner yahin parr kartey hain….we will just order in, that way we can all be here with you…." Angad suggested

"Sounds like a plan…."Kripa said as she got rid of her sandals and plunged into the couch.

"I will just go back and change, Prithvi why don't you order?" Angad looked at Prithvi

"No…why don't I come with you….mere camera ki disc bhi full ho chuki hai…I need another one…." Prithvi intervened

"OK….we will see you in an hour or so…." Angad and Prithvi left as Kripa rested on the couch and dozed off

'Kripa…Kripa?" Suryabhan wanted to talk to her about the two men but found her deep in sleep and just shook his head and smiled. 'Waise tho dono ladkey achchey hain, parr Prithvi zyada seedha saadha hai, aur waise bhi Angad tho adopted hai…hmm…..Kripa ki jo bhi marzi ho….I will be accept it…" he closed his eyes and dozed off too.

[SIZE=7>ANGAD AND PRITHVI'S HOTEL ROOM:

As Angad was changing his clothes, he saw a red mark on the left sleeve of his shirt, 'Hmm…looks like a lipstick mark..," he remembered Kripa standing close to him when they were under the shelter from the rain. At one point, there was a loud thunder and she had literally squeezed his arm from fear, most likely her lips must have touched his sleeve then. He smiled as he remembered how close she had been and then kissed the lipstick stain, "ab yeh shirt kabhi laundary mein nahin jaayegi"

Angad turned around and saw Prithvi's camera lying on the bed. He picked it up and said, 'Hey Prithvi, abhi disc mat change karna….let me look at the pictures from the morning….dekhey kya miss kiya mainey…."

Angad reviewed all the pictures and felt a lump in his throat-all the pictures had one theme- Kripa, Kripa, Kripa- with various London landmarks in the background, most of them barely visible or out of focus. Angad looked up at Prithvi and tried to hide the pain in his voice, "Prithvi…yeh London darshan huye hain ya Kripa darshan?"

"Kya matlab?" Prithvi came closer, at that comment

Angad pointed the camera's LED screen towards him, "Yeh kya hai….I can't tell yeh London hai ya Mumbai…but I can definitely tell you like Kripa!" he smiled and patted Prithvi's back. Prithvi lowered his eyes and shyly replied, "yaar….aisa kuch nahin hai….mujhey apney jaisa mat samajh…."

"Mere jaisa nahin hai tabhi tho chup hai….main hota tho kab ka zor zor sey elaan karr deta ki I LIKE KRIPA….stay off limits!"

"Let it go Angad…..chal let's go…..wo mujhey kyon pasand karegi?.."

"Kyon nahin karegi?" Angad asked

'Yaar…wo thodi modern type hai…I am not that outgoing you know…."

"Prithvi wo kitni bhi modern ho, andar se bilkul seedi saadhi hindustani ladki hai….I can say that confidently"

"Chal…they would be waiting for us" Prithvi extended his hand for his camera

Angad gave the camera back to Prithvi and smiled to himself, "Prithvi….you have made the right choice…." He tried to wipe the tear that had just rolled down from his eye; he put on his jacket and collected the room keys.

[SIZE=7>KRIPA'S ROOM:

After dinner, they all sat around and chatted. Angad observed that Prithvi was smitten by Kripa. Prithvi did not participate in the conversation as much as he spent time gazing at Kripa. Kripa noticed that Angad looked a little worn down himself-he was not his jovial self-may be he was tired from all the walking in the rain she thought.

"Hey…Kripa…please sing a song for us…" Angad said out of the blue

"Sing?" she was surprised at the change of the topic

"Haan…pehley tum gaao…..phir Prithvi gaayega…" he winked at Prithvi

"A..Angad….please main nahin…." Prithvi came out of his trance

"You guys can decide kaun pehley gaayega…..gaana tho hai tum dono ko…" Angad said authoritatively

Suryabhan agreed with Angad, "Haan beti…tere gaane sey meri tabiyat bhi theek ho jaayegi…Angad beta tum nahin gaatey?"

"Oh..uncle…yahan London mein gadhey nahin hain…warna unkey liye zaroor gaa deta…aap log tho mera gaana sun nahin paayengey" Angad laughed as everyone joined in.

"He is right about that….ek baar Angad was singing in the bathroom, I had to leave the house…itna besuraa hai yeh….." Prithvi laughed as he complimented Angad on his singing skills.

Kripa smiled as she thought how comfortable the 2 men were with each other-they pulled each other's legs with the same ease, as they helped each other. She could tell their personalities were poles apart but they complimented each other so well, that there was almost no room for anyone else in their relationship. She felt a little envious- would she ever be able to be a part of their camaraderie, may be as the third angle of the triangle??

Kripa looked out and saw it was still raining. She sang this beautiful song to welcome the rain, "sawan ke jhoole" from "Jurmana"

http://www.dishant.com/lyrics/song-40143.html

saawan ke zoole pade, tum chale aaotum chale aao, tum chale aaoaanchal naa chhode meraa, paagal huyee hain pawanab kyaa karu main jatan dhadake jiyaa jaise panchhee udedil ne pukaaraa tumhe, yaadon ke parades seaatee hain jo desh sen, hum us dagar pe hain kab se khadejab hum mile the piyaa, tum kitane naadaan thehum kitane anajaan the, baalee umareeyaan mein nainaa laden

As she sang, she kept stealing glances with Angad, who purposely had his eyes closed as if enjoying the song. He knew if he looked at Kripa, she would be able to read his mind. He would not be able to control his emotions as he heard the beautiful lyrics of the song.
Prithvi stared at Kripa without blinking and was lost in her melodious voice.

Angad and Prithvi gave her a standing ovation at the end of the song. Kripa just blushed and lowered her eyes.

Prithvi sang a beautiful ghazal from "umrao jaan"- "zindagi jab bhi"

http://www.dishant.com/lyrics/song-2104.html

zindagi jab bhi teri bazm mein laati hai hamen ye zamin chand se behatar nazar aati hai hamen surkh phulon se mahak uthati hain dil ki rahen din dhale yun teri aawaz bulaati hai hamen yaad teri kabhi dastak kabhi saragoshi se raat ke pichhale prahar roz jagaati hai hamen har mulaqat ka anjaam judai kyun hai ab to har vaqt yahi baat satati hai hamen

Every one complimented Prithvi for the beautiful ghazal. Kripa looked at Angad and thought about the last few lines of the ghazal, "har mulaqat ka anjaam judai kyun hai…."

She wanted to spend more time with them……or was it just Angad?

Angad and Prithvi finally left later in the night.

As Kripa settled to go to bed, Suryabhan asked, "beti….main soch raha hoon, tumhari shaadi karr deni chahiye.."

"PAPA! Are you tired of me?"

"Nahin beti…..you will get tired of me….batao Prithvi aur Angad mein sey kaun pasand hai?"

"WHAT? Papa aap kya keh rahey hain? Maine unkey baarey mein aisa socha bhi nahin hai….please papa soney dee jiye…good night" She put her head on the pillow and fell asleep reminiscing the events of the day…..the rain…..how close she was to Angad…..Angad grabbing her hand……zzzzzz

That night, everyone slept well except Angad, who tossed and turned in bed all night…..mujhey aaj tak kisi ladki ke liye aisa mahsoos nahin hua…..phir ab kyon?….nahin mujhey aisa sochna bhi nahin chahiye….Prithvi ko pehli baar kisi ladki mein interest aaya hai…..he deserves the best…….

…..to be continued….

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

maanuEthereal-Pathmonikasethruky786

imdudehead

Goldie

imdudehead

Posted: 06 July 2007 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Clap wonderful part hope prithvi decides he doesnt like KRipA anY MoRe Big smile

ix iishiqaa xo

Goldie

ix iishiqaa xo

Posted: 06 July 2007 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
fab. part
hope prithvi stays away from kripa
cont. soon

Post Reply New Post

Go to top