Fan Fictions

'DON'T JUDGE...KYPH FF p33 (end)pg 31 (Page 36)

Post Reply New Post

Page 36 of 37

ssh57

Goldie

ssh57

Posted: 28 October 2009 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
hi bheegi, I have read 21 parts lekin yeh ff kuch jacha nahi. That's probably becoz I belong to an older generation. I feel a girl like kripa should not do this. Firstly when she knew she loved angad she shouldn't have married his brother. She could have married anyone outside the family if she wanted. Lagta hai uske man mein pahle sey chor tha. She wants to have her cake and eat it too. whatever maybe prithvi's incapability she shouldn't break the marriage vows. Let her openly break up with him. She could divorce him on those grounds. it would hurt him but less than if he finds out abt her secret liason with his brother.Her relationship with angad feels very cheap. I hope u don't my speaking out my mind. Love, ssh57

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "'DON'T JUDGE...KYPH FF p33 (end)pg 31 (Page 36)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

bheegi

IF-Sizzlerz

bheegi

Posted: 28 October 2009 at 4:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ssh57

hi bheegi, I have read 21 parts lekin yeh ff kuch jacha nahi. That's probably becoz I belong to an older generation. I feel a girl like kripa should not do this. Firstly when she knew she loved angad she shouldn't have married his brother. She could have married anyone outside the family if she wanted. Lagta hai uske man mein pahle sey chor tha. She wants to have her cake and eat it too. whatever maybe prithvi's incapability she shouldn't break the marriage vows. Let her openly break up with him. She could divorce him on those grounds. it would hurt him but less than if he finds out abt her secret liason with his brother.Her relationship with angad feels very cheap. I hope u don't my speaking out my mind. Love, ssh57

well, this is one of my very old ffs inspired by an old hindi movie. Also, if u have watched KYPH, it is not a story on moral values but a story about 2 lovers who have done it all, hurt each other and other's in the process....so from that point of view it's basically an AK story. I was never intending to write a story on ideal lovers hereLOL AK were both imperfect characters- they never claimed to be perfectWink in either the show or in this storyBig smile

ssh57

Goldie

ssh57

Posted: 28 October 2009 at 5:07pm | IP Logged
Hey Bheegi,

according to me prithvi is the hero of this ff. His wife never loved himm though he doted on her. Being weak is not his fault. It was angad's fault to protect him all the time and make him weak. He never asked angad to make all the sacrifices for him. But he proved his strength when he freed angad an accepting kripa whom her loved so much as his bhabhi. Kripa certainly has the right to be angry with angad for not supporting but how can she say usne prithvi say shaadi karne ke liye majboor kiya.

to tell u in fact I didn't like this story so much ofcourse AK moments were good.

Love ssh57

bheegi

IF-Sizzlerz

bheegi

Posted: 28 October 2009 at 6:02pm | IP Logged

Hey Bheegi,

according to me prithvi is the hero of this ff. His wife never loved himm though he doted on her. Being weak is not his fault. It was angad's fault to protect him all the time and make him weak. He never asked angad to make all the sacrifices for him. But he proved his strength when he freed angad an accepting kripa whom her loved so much as his bhabhi. Kripa certainly has the right to be angry with angad for not supporting but how can she say usne prithvi say shaadi karne ke liye majboor kiya.

to tell u in fact I didn't like this story so much ofcourse AK moments were good.

Love ssh57

actually, if u ever watch the show KYPH, Prithvi was the real hero in that show till they suddenly made him 'bad' in typical Ekta fashion. Prithvi was the one who was a true friend to Kripa- kinda like angad in pehchan right now. When the audience started liking AK jodi, Ekta suddenly did a U turn and made Prithvi the villain!LOL Well, i have never claimed this to be one of my best stories...it was written for AK fans who love to see AK passion in any form- immoral or moralBig smile Don't compare them to AR, as AR stories are very different from AK stories. BTW, if u are interested in reading one of my old ffs which to date is my favorite- then read Tumhari Amaanat. I hope i can write a story like that againSmile Hope u will enjoy it

ssh57

Goldie

ssh57

Posted: 28 October 2009 at 6:33pm | IP Logged
actually, if u ever watch the show KYPH, Prithvi was the real hero in that show till they suddenly made him 'bad' in typical Ekta fashion. Prithvi was the one who was a true friend to Kripa- kinda like angad in pehchan right now. When the audience started liking AK jodi, Ekta suddenly did a U turn and made Prithvi the villain!LOL Well, i have never claimed this to be one of my best stories...it was written for AK fans who love to see AK passion in any form- immoral or moralBig smile Don't compare them to AR, as AR stories are very different from AK stories. BTW, if u are interested in reading one of my old ffs which to date is my favorite- then read Tumhari Amaanat. I hope i can write a story like that againSmile Hope u will enjoy it

He Bheehi,
very nice of u to reply so patiently to all my criticisms and also justify them . u r too good yaar. As I told u earlier I have not watched this serial. Only thing I understood after reading all your AK ffs was that they hd consummated their love outside marriage. You r right I keep comparing them to AR. Next I'm defnitely going to read Tumhari Amaanat. What with authoress herself recommending it??? Love ssh57

bheegi

IF-Sizzlerz

bheegi

Posted: 28 October 2009 at 6:39pm | IP Logged

He Bheehi, very nice of u to reply so patiently to all my criticisms and also justify them . u r too good yaar. As I told u earlier I have not watched this serial. Only thing I understood after reading all your AK ffs was that they hd consummated their love outside marriage. You r right I keep comparing them to AR. Next I'm defnitely going to read Tumhari Amaanat. What with authoress herself recommending it??? Love ssh57

you are funny! And yes, i would love to read a comment on Tumhari amaanat from a seasoned person like uSmile

k_anjali12

IF-Rockerz

k_anjali12

Posted: 08 December 2009 at 5:31am | IP Logged
Clap
Clap
Clap
Clap
Clap

Clap
                                         B  E   A   U   T  I  F  U  L   ff   di

Clap
Clap
Clap
Clap
Clap

nyxx

IF-Rockerz

nyxx

Posted: 03 February 2010 at 6:52pm | IP Logged
LOVE THE STORYYY=) SANGITA DII..yur an awesomee writer:)
i noe im pretty late to read all these stries but ive cuaght up and read ALL YUR stries and ff's soo far of AK AND AR!
LOVE THEMM!
TRULY AMAZING..and agud msg..never judge sumtin by its cover:)
and aweeehh love the ending, after all the bearing and pain..AK are unted together wit prateek:)
and thnk god..prithvi realized and turned gud..and kartik can go to hell heheh! and mishti and her tapoori language..dats jokes:)

LOVE THE FF!!!!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top