Advice Corner
Advice Corner

India-Forums

DEsi or PArdesi (Page 2)

o|oNaTaShAo|o IF-Rockerz
o|oNaTaShAo|o
o|oNaTaShAo|o

Posted: 27 August 2007 at 7:56pm | IP Logged

Itz really hard to choose just one......Confused i think u should stay here...but always be in touch with ur family.....Gosh!! i don't even know what i'm saying....... Forgive me if i said something wrongConfused

Edited by natasha20072008 - 27 August 2007 at 7:58pm
metou* IF-Dazzler
metou*
metou*

Posted: 02 September 2007 at 4:11pm | IP Logged
this is comething which is really needs your own opnion and instinct Embarrassed but as for my advice, i think you should stay in india. yes, you will ahve to work harder, but you will always see your family supporting you...everyone struggles in life but when your family close-by and your friends are with you then nothing is hard. by staying here, you will earn mroe money but always miss your relatives and feel incomplete...

thats my opnion Embarrassed ...hope it helped Hug but my biggest advice would be to go with what you feel...

luv metoubearscrazy Smile
devilangel IF-Dazzler
devilangel
devilangel

Posted: 15 September 2007 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
oh i would choose abroad. dont get me wrong, i love my family but i would like to live alone
IndefiniteLOVE IF-Rockerz

Posted: 24 September 2007 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
tukz_REmix IF-Rockerz
tukz_REmix
tukz_REmix

Posted: 25 September 2007 at 1:12am | IP Logged
i wil always choose my own country

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Advice Corner Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index