Advice Corner

DEsi or PArdesi

puneetbehl thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

i'm just wondering!!! where to live !!! in india with PArents and RElatives; with all emotions, apna-pan, joy, sadness, etc BUT LESS MONEY!!!

or overseas without PArents, emotion less, selfishness, rood BUT BETTER MONEY

pls advice me as i'm in dilemma

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~Anji~ thumbnail
If u want advice u can post it in Advice corner...so moving it to Advice corner
Miss.Colorfull thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i think u should go abroad and earn some good money and come back to ur parents.living abroad is good but it,s nothing like india and all the fun.
ix iishiqaa xo thumbnail
i agree with shivani 😳 πŸ˜ƒ
priyankap thumbnail
its not tht in india u cant be rich!!!ofcourse u can b rich...

-priya
-Pinky- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: spikypriya

its not tht in india u cant be rich!!!ofcourse u can b rich...

-priya

i agree! you will really have to work hard if u choose to stay in india, but u have to do the same outside India also..u don't just get rich like that lol u need to work real hard!
and living without ur parents n family is like not even living ur life..u would be home sick half of the time so it's not worth it
ELAS101 thumbnail
That is the same problem I have! We can' t decide whether we want to stay here or move to India. We want to live with our family, but we earn more money here to support them all. It is a really tough decision to make.
Yahoo2 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Pinky-

i agree! you will really have to work hard if u choose to stay in india, but u have to do the same outside India also..u don't just get rich like that lol u need to work real hard!
and living without ur parents n family is like not even living ur life..u would be home sick half of the time so it's not worth it

I totally agree with you. This is really tough decision, but I guess as Indians India would be better for us.
o|oNaTaShAo|o thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Itz really hard to choose just one......πŸ˜• i think u should stay here...but always be in touch with ur family.....Gosh!! i don't even know what i'm saying....... Forgive me if i said something wrongπŸ˜•

Edited by natasha20072008 - 16 years ago
metou* thumbnail
this is comething which is really needs your own opnion and instinct 😳 but as for my advice, i think you should stay in india. yes, you will ahve to work harder, but you will always see your family supporting you...everyone struggles in life but when your family close-by and your friends are with you then nothing is hard. by staying here, you will earn mroe money but always miss your relatives and feel incomplete...

thats my opnion 😳 ...hope it helped πŸ€— but my biggest advice would be to go with what you feel...

luv metoubearscrazy 😊