Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

puneetbehl

puneetbehl

Posted: 04 July 2007 at 6:23pm | IP Logged

i'm just wondering!!! where to live !!! in india with PArents and RElatives; with all emotions, apna-pan, joy, sadness, etc BUT LESS MONEY!!!

or overseas without PArents, emotion less, selfishness, rood BUT BETTER MONEY

pls advice me as i'm in dilemma

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "DEsi or PArdesi" in Advice Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

~Anji~

Goldie

~Anji~

Posted: 05 July 2007 at 5:40pm | IP Logged
If u want advice u can post it in Advice corner...so moving it to Advice corner

Miss.Colorfull

IF-Sizzlerz

Miss.Colorfull

Posted: 09 July 2007 at 8:42pm | IP Logged
i think u should go abroad and earn some good money and come back to ur parents.living abroad is good but it,s nothing like india and all the fun.

ix iishiqaa xo

Goldie

ix iishiqaa xo

Posted: 21 August 2007 at 7:58pm | IP Logged
i agree with shivani Embarrassed Big smile

priyankap

IF-Rockerz

priyankap

Posted: 21 August 2007 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
its not tht in india u cant be rich!!!ofcourse u can b rich...

-priya

-Pinky-

IF-Dazzler

-Pinky-

Posted: 22 August 2007 at 6:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by spikypriya

-priya

i agree! you will really have to work hard if u choose to stay in india, but u have to do the same outside India also..u don't just get rich like that lol u need to work real hard!
and living without ur parents n family is like not even living ur life..u would be home sick half of the time so it's not worth it

ELAS101

IF-Dazzler

ELAS101

Posted: 22 August 2007 at 6:45pm | IP Logged
That is the same problem I have! We can' t decide whether we want to stay here or move to India. We want to live with our family, but we earn more money here to support them all. It is a really tough decision to make.

Yahoo2

IF-Dazzler

Yahoo2

Posted: 23 August 2007 at 1:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Pinky-

Originally posted by spikypriya

-priya

i agree! you will really have to work hard if u choose to stay in india, but u have to do the same outside India also..u don't just get rich like that lol u need to work real hard!
and living without ur parents n family is like not even living ur life..u would be home sick half of the time so it's not worth it

I totally agree with you. This is really tough decision, but I guess as Indians India would be better for us.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.