Update for Tumhari Disha - 15th Dec Episo

disha77 thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
ANOTHER SUPER BORING EPISODE......BUT ATLEAST IT HAD ONCE SCENE OF DK & HE ACTUALLY SUPPORTED DISHA IN FRONT OF THE BITCHY STEP-MOM

Nothing much happens, this serial drags quite a lot, btw! Azuba and Disha are sitting with each other and talking. Azuba says that he is really happy for Disha that she has married into such an illustrious family and that her husband is such a rich and famous guy. He asks her affectionaltely whether DK loves her and takes good care of her. Disha is unable to reply back and chokes with emotion when Inder too joins them and they both exchange looks. Disha tries to avoid Inder and goes to her room. Inder comes looking for her and tells her why didn't she tell anyone the truth about her marriage, Disha says that she does not want to talk about it to Inder and request him not to tell anyone anything. Just then Bitchy aunt drops by and generally speaks in her taunting way. Inder leaves the room and Bitchy aunt gets into the sympathy mode and tells Disha that the Bhosale family is in a big financial mess as they have to return the Rs. 50 crores to Mr. Mehta and that Hrishikesh is working day and night to arrange the amount. Disha listens very sympathetically and asks Sukanya in what way can she help them out. Sukanya then very slyly tells Disha that she has married one of the richest and most powerful man in the business world and that this amount will be peanuts for him, if she wants, she can convicne DK to give this money to Mr. Mehta. Disha is stunned and taken aback and tries to tell Sukanya that she cannot ask DK for the money. Sukanya sweet talks Disha into atleast asking DK once for helping the Bhosale family. Sukanya then leaves the room and tells Disha that she should not mention this conversation to anyone, particularly to Suhasini, who will never accept any help from Disha. Disha wonders to herself how will she ever ask DK for this amount, then she decides that she has to gather guts and talk to DK.

The next scene was a bore as Disha notices Suhas piling jewellery in her cupboard and she also takes the jewellery that she had earlier given to Ranu and tells her that she will get it polished and then give it back to Ranu again. Disha understands that Suhas is planning to sell off the jewellery and repay some of the amount to Mr. Mehta. Disha goes into the room and tries to speak to Suhas who as usual spews venom on Disha about what a horrible girl she is and blah, blah, blah. Honestly Suhas should just go take a long hike in the woods.....and just get lost there! Suhas speaks very bitterly to Disha and tells her that since from today onwards Ranu will go to Inder's house, Disha doesn't have to ever come here again. Suhas tells Disha that she should not try to mend relations with this family once again only because she has returned the house papers to them. Disha says that she has not done anything special and that if Ranu had been in her place, she would have done the same thing. Suhas is furious and says that Disha should never even dream of comparing herself with Ranu as Ranu would have never got married to the man who destroyed her family, she says that Disha has proved that blood is thicker than water. Disha is unable to bear Suhas's mean and cruel words and breaks down crying.....poor thing, she seemed to vulnerable and broken yesterday.....and rushes out of the room.

The Bhosales' along with Anupam and Inder have a family dinner and generally everyone jokes around. Ranu very sweetly tells Disha to sit between Inder and Ranu, Disha smiles and refuses, but Ranu insists and Disha then comes and sits besides Ranu with Inder on the other side of Ranu's chair. Hrishikesh, very unwittingly tells Disha that they should invite DK to their house also, as by lieu of marrying Disha, he is the eldest Son-in-law of this family. Disha feels very awkward and Inder looks at her and feels miserable as he knows the truth of her marriage. Sukanya than tauntingly says that why will a man like DK come here, as he belongs to a totally different class and now even Disha belongs there. Disha makes an excuse and leaves the table, as she is unable to control her tears. Inder just looks on helplessly.

Now for the one and only watchable scene in yesterday's episode........DK comes home from Office late at night, and has that long lost expression on his face. Gargi is sitting in the drawing room and very fakely greets him, DK gives her a dirty, cold stare and doesn't reply back. I am writing only their piece of interaction in the dialouge format and since a lot of it was in English itself, hence no need for translation! I have to mention that Ashish has an impecabble command over English unlike most of the leads in Hindi Serials who sound as if someone has choked their throats when they speak in the Queen's language .....

Gargi - Hi Sonny, how was your day in the Office. Dekho na, kitne kamzor ho gaye ho tum........ab to tumhari shaadi ho gayi hai, itni sunder and pyarri biwi hai tumhari, kyal nahin rakhti kya woh tumhara? (In her usual sarcastic, playful tone)

DK just gives a frozen look at Gargi and plops himself on the couch and keeps staring at the celing. Gargi gets up and makes both of them a drink and gives one glass to DK who accepts it without any reaction.

Gargi - Waisa hamari Bahu Rani hai kahan? Raat ke 11 baj gaye hai, aur ghar ki lakshmi ka kuch pata hi nahin hai. Tumhain bata ke gayi hai naa? (Gives a very sly look at DK as if judging his reactions)

DK (Totally poker faced and expressionless) - Disha has her own life...........she is completely free to come and go when she likes. Yeh Ghar uska hai, aur use kisi ki ijazat lene ki zaroorat nahin hai, aur na hee kisi ko yeh batane ki zaroorat hai ki woh kab jaati hai aur kab aati hai.

Gargi - (Gets a little taken aback and amazed at DK's reaction but recovers) Ofcoure, Sonny. Disha is absolutely free to come and go when and where she feels like coming and going and she is not liable to anwer anyone. Magar use bata ke toh jaana chahiye naa, arre times are not that good. Disha jawan hai, khoobsurat hai aur use akela dekh kar..........you know what I mean.

As soon as Gargi says this, DK's expression changes from Poker face to that of worry and he gets a little uneasy. Gargi notices it and gets a evil smile on her face and goes on:-

Gargi - Dekho naa, itne bade ghar ki bahu, Sehgal Khandaan ki izzat, Is Ghar ki Malkin.......Dushyant Sehgal ki patni, aur aise der saveer aana jaana, koi dekhega toh usi ki badnaami hogi, aur saat main hum logo ki bhi. Log kya kahenge. Pata nahin Disha ko bhi kya ho gaya hai, kisi kaa bhi phone aata hai, aur woh uthkar chali jaati hai.

When Gargi mentions this, suddenly DK remembers that he has not seen Disha for the past two days and realizes that the last time he asked Dev about Disha, he had said that she had received an urgent phone call and she had to leave immediately. DK gets a restless look on his face and gets tensed up a little bit......my guess is that he assumes that Inder had called her up and Disha had gone to meet him.

Gargi - Tumhain Disha ko samjhana chahiye Sonny. Tum uske pati ho, aakhir. Tumhai uski har chaal ka pata hona chahiye.

DK who is still worried gives a cold stare at Gargi and says:

DK - Disha has no time limits to come home, she is under no obligation to tell me or anyone in this house about her whereabouts. Woh apna khayl rakh sakti hai.............(he has not taken a single sip of drink from his glass and keeps it on the table and gets up from the couch to go to his room, he looks at Gargi with intesity and says) Aapko uski phikar karne ki koi zaroorat nahin hai, I trust her to take care of herself.

DK moves out while Gargi has a "Oh My, My, the lad IS IN LOVE" type of a look on her silly, made-up, ugly face!

Meanwhile Disha who is still in the Bhosale House gets worried that it is really late and night and realizes that she has to get back home, as she wishes Azuba goodnight, he tells her to stay back here for this night, Disha gets very sad and says that it is not possible, but she will always come and visit Azuba whenver he need her. She then looks for Suhas to say goodbye to her, when she sees that Suhas is leaving the house with a handbag, as if she is going to meet someone. Disha is shocked and looks at the clock which is going to struck 12, Disha wonders where on earth Suhas could go at this hour and decides that she has find it out (Why can't Disha just mind her own business and just get home soon and cosy up with DK???)
------------------------------------------------------------ ------------------------------------
I PERSONALLY FEEL THAT THE MEANEST, MOST VICIOUS CREATURE, FULL OF EVIL IN TUMHARI DISHA IS SUHAS.........AND DK IS IONS BETTER AS A HUMAN BEING.....AT LEAST HE HAS NO PRETENSIONS ABOUT HIS REAL SELF!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Princess thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Engager 5 Thumbnail + 5

thanks for the great update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anitha.b thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
That is true disha. Suhas is the meanest, vicious person on the serial. I wonder how she can be that rude to a girl who sacrificed so much for suha's family. I think the bitterness is all because she lost her son because of Disha's biological father.

Hope Disha does not get into any trouble. Even if she...then we hope that our hero DK is their to save her. (hehehehe all fimly)

Thanks disha a bunch for a wonderful update!
sree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
this inder is a fool. He first marries rano. but he keeps talking to disha in a way that nothing has happened. He has to understand what he has to do in life. He is a big waste
pj04 thumbnail

It is true that suhas is the meanest person on the show but i feel her bitterness towards disha is justified from her point of view. disha and her father have been the reason her woes(not that they ever wanted to hurt her) since beginning.......

1) she lost her son bcoz of dev(disha's father).....who runs off leaving his daughter behind

2) vijendra bought up disha akin to his own daughter ranoo and wanted to give her a share in property(legally that property belonged to ranoo alone and to suhas ...it might seem that disha was getting rewarded for her father's mistakes)

3) everybody including disha still believes that dk had some role to play in vijendra's death. vijendra's ill health were a result of his bankruptcy....which was bought on by dk...enamoured by  disha. bottomline is disha played an indirect role in suhas losing her husband and her house. remember no one still knows that sukanya's car caused the accident.

4) suhas has only ranoo left now....who loves inder...but disha seems to come again in between because inder loves disha and does not want to marry ranoo.

5)to add further to her anger disha ends up marrying dk(he almost destroyed bhonsle family) that too on the day of vijendra's last rites.

to suhas ...it might seem that she lost everything she ever cared for bcoz of disha ....and disha seems to benefit from it(nobody knows the truth of her and dk's relationship). i am actually impressed bcoz suhas's reactions are very normal....she is not aspiring to greatness like kusum, parvati or tulsi, she is just a next door human with petty issues and selfishness.

anitha.b thumbnail
You are right puja. That she is ver natural. But it is not just today....even before she tried to push disha into her wishes and killing her wishes probaly as a kid and as a girl (as she grew and fell in love). How can one be so cruel on a kid too. This hatred seems to be with Disha as kid and not just know. How can you one punish someone's deeds to their kin's who does not even know anything about it. How could vijayendra forget and how could even azumba forget and move on...but not suhas....

It is justified that she hates Disha...but then she should limit her words....she very well knows that Disha bought back that papers for the house. She does not even care to ask how she got it.  Poor Disha...she is paying for what she did not do....

In fact Suhas should be worried that if ranu comes to know what suhas did to her and to inder's love...she will never forgive her for what she did. She has spoiled 3 lifes...may be inder and ranu will move on, but his love to disha may not vanish so easily.

pj04 thumbnail

Originally posted by: smisha

You are right puja. That she is ver natural. But it is not just today....even before she tried to push disha into her wishes and killing her wishes probaly as a kid and as a girl (as she grew and fell in love). How can one be so cruel on a kid too. This hatred seems to be with Disha as kid and not just know. How can you one punish someone's deeds to their kin's who does not even know anything about it. How could vijayendra forget and how could even azumba forget and move on...but not suhas....

It is justified that she hates Disha...but then she should limit her words....she very well knows that Disha bought back that papers for the house. She does not even care to ask how she got it.  Poor Disha...she is paying for what she did not do....

In fact Suhas should be worried that if ranu comes to know what suhas did to her and to inder's love...she will never forgive her for what she did. She has spoiled 3 lifes...may be inder and ranu will move on, but his love to disha may not vanish so easily.

the way i see it smisha.....suhas has not had closure. different people deal with loss and sorrow differently. while suhas is wrong and behaves illogically but emotions are never logical.the death of a child is a big burden for parents to bear specially when it goes unpunished......disha was a constant reminder to suhas of her son's loss, the icing was that she (the daughter of a murderer...from suhas point of view) was being given same privelleges that were due to her dead son.

one of my neighbours in india  had recieved the news of her adult son's fatal accident on phone while she was making kheer. nine years later, she still cannot bear the sight or smell of kheer (she says she sees her sons's mangled body, everytime she smells kheer). and everytime her phone rings...she is too scared to pick it up. mind makes strange connections.

while suhas is misdirecting her bottled up anger and frustation....i somehow feel i would have done the same in her shoes. if you think other parents are also doing the same ...anupam(inder's father) knows the complete truth , still he cannot bring himself to forgive disha for breaking his son's heart, dk cannot forgive gargi for marrying his father (which resulted in him being deserted by his mother).....and so on.

lakshmi_maruthi thumbnail
wow, such indepth analysis ... it always blows me away when I see you all discuss so much indepth .... awesome.. Edited by lakshmi_maruthi - 19 years ago
anitha.b thumbnail
Puja you are right about the deepness of one's sorrow. I had a cousin who was murdered by his own best friend because he cought his friend dealing with drugs. After that his parents had the case in the court but the guy who killed my cousin I think was left loose and my uncle and aunt kind of dropped the case because they knew their son won't be back. With your explaination, I cannot say that Suhas is wrong. I have to totally agree with what you said.

It is hard to loose some one close like that . But we don't know how far was disha's father responsible in the death. I hope they show who caused the death and how it happened. That is when we will be able to quantiify if her hatred is valid.
Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

👏 Excellent analysis Pj04,as always. probably even I could have reacted the same way.Then maybe not.

This very dealing with situations and our reactions to a particular issue make us what we are....... good or bad.

I too feel Suhas is not evil.But she is not a very nice human being either.Bitterness has killed the gentle qualities in her.