Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Anuradha

IF-Veteran Member

Anuradha

Retro Podcast Team

Posted: 04 July 2007 at 7:37am | IP Logged
Hey

Is there anyone who watch Airtel Super Singer Junior, Ragaamalika (the one in which Prasath is the host) and also SPB's show (i guess it is pattukupattu or something else, dont remember the name)

I have started watching Ragaamaika and just now 200 episodes were over in these shows.. They have real good talent Clap I love the show Ragaamalika as its more carnatic music based.. Its nearing the finals but im sure they will have next season too..

Even airtel super singer junior is getting lot of popularity.. I want to know how many of you are interested so we can start discussing it and post some videos also Embarrassed

I never watch Tamil channels, but im now getting hooked to these shows.. they are just awesome.. Please do check them, they are really good Smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Reality Shows on Music" in Other Topics forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Anuradha

IF-Veteran Member

Anuradha

Retro Podcast Team

Posted: 04 July 2007 at 7:39am | IP Logged
If anyone watches and have videos, please do post - I have missed few episodes and want to make it up Tongue

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 04 July 2007 at 6:52pm | IP Logged
I am interested in airtel super singer junior, but I dont have vijay tv. Cry Cry

I have only seen the promo is the homepage and heard many good reviews about it Big smile

Used to watch ragaamalika, but not now cause we dont hav ethe channel which used to telecast it from jeyatvOuch

Hosanna

Goldie

Hosanna

Posted: 20 July 2007 at 3:25am | IP Logged
I watch off and on. Yes the participants are PRETTY GOOD! Hope they have opportunities for wider audiences!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top