Update July 4 - Bhoomi firm on decision

--Pinky-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 16 years ago

Bade Dadaji thinks about Bhoomi wanting to punish Yuv.  He tells Baisa he has already lost 3 sons and does not want to lose 4 th one.  Baisa tells him that he is forgetting that Yuv killed Arjun, and if he does not let Yuv be punished how will he be able to face Sid and Shaku and even himself.  Bade Dadaji tells her he knows he will not be able to face anyone including himself, but he does not want the respect of the Goenka Family be insulted and diminished in public.

Gunvanti is pacing in the hall, thinking of Bhoomi's words, when Shaku comes there and give her the "phansi ka phanda" for her son.  Gunvanti gets angry at Shaku.  Shaku tells her you cant even hear that about your son, but I am going thru this hurt.  My son was killed cause of your greed, and now your son will be wearing this "phansi ka phanda" soon this is my bd-dua for you.

Bade Dadaji tells Mansen that he did not answer his question if Bhoomi is telling the truth.  Mansen tells him if he understands the feelings (lachari) of a father then not to ask him anything.  Mansen tells Bade Dadaji that he has lost to his son, he could not stop his son from committing a crime, and now he does not know what to do, he does not want to lose his son.

Bade Dadaji tells him to try and apologize to Bhoomi and if Bhoomi forgives then Yuv can be saved.  Gunvanti is standing at the door and hears their conversation.  After Bade Dadaji leaves, she tells Mansen that if he apologizes to Bhoomi it will prove that Yuv committed the crime, not to apologize and they would find ways to save Yuv.  Mansen just shouts at Gunvanti enough (bus).

Mansen is sitting in the hall thinking if he should apologize to Bhoomi or no.

Yuv is sleeping and thinks about Bhoomi's ultimatum when his room door opens and Bhoomi comes and stands in front of him.  Bhoomi tells him she cant wait for 24 hours, and has decided to kill him right away and points a gun at Yuv's head.  Yuv begs Bhoomi to let him go.  Bhoomi tells him that he is afraid of dying, in 2 mins he is all shaken up, he should realize what Arjun went thru, and Arjun gave his life to save her child.  She tells him she is leaving now, but he has only a few more hours to make his decision.

Its night, everyone in their rooms, no one can sleep, all are worried about what would happen.  LK comes and looks at everyone worried and awake.  Bhoomi tells Arjun's pic she will get justice done for him and make Yuv's life miserable.

LK says one wrong destroys everything.  Goenka family are worried and tensed, everyone is wondering what would happen next.  Lets see what happens.  Lets see when this dark long night ends and a new morning appears.

Its morning.  Bhoomi tells LK's murti to always bless her son Krishna.  Tells Arjun to give ashirwad to Krishna.  She tells Arjun that today something is going to happen in this house that has not happened before.  One son will be punished for killing another son of the family.  And that will be my Shardanjali to you.

Mansen comes to see Bhoomi.  She tells him she hope Yuv has made his decision, and realized what he has done.  Mansen tries to talk to her, but she tell him 4 hours, only 4 hours are left, and he and Yuv better think and make their decision.

Precap:
Mansen hands over a gun to Bhoomi and tells her to shoot him and get justice for Arjun.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prernade thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I cannot understand where the story leading.The story is going around in circles and circles..same old fights...one yudh after another..my head is spinning ..
anyone else suffering from headaches ?
lijima thumbnail
😡 only headaches nothing else..........
..priya.. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
what has happened to this serial........ 😕 .?
charmed ones thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Dont knw 😕 😕 ....Thanks 4 update 😉
helipatel thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Nice Updates.
keep it up.
You are the Best.
pikablu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
can some1 help me who are the three sons who hav died? I only recall Satyajeet and Arjun dead not anyone else, who is the other person?