Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21

Epilogue

Heyy this is RJOpal, please tell me if I should continue with it or not, cuz I'm new at this... This is going to be a Suspence/Thriller/Roamnce fic, tell me how you like it! If you think I should continue, please give ideas or suggestions of what you might want to happen in the future chapters... I haven't got many ideas right now... Here it goes:

On the Run

Chapter 1

Naina and Pooja sneaked out of their room at around midnight, looking out for Lolita Ma'am and went down to an unused guards' room at the back of the Academy. Huda had found this room earlier that year, (hint: he wasn't alone!) and everyone had agreed that it was the best place to meet in.

Right now, Huda, Aalekh and Ali were already there around a desk, with a man who had his back to them, bent over something on the table. The girls didn't need to ask to know that it was their hero, their Shahrukh!

Captain Rajveer turned around a bit, a smile barely visible on his unshaved face. His tired yet determined gaze softened seeing the girls beaming at him, and paused at Naina, recognising the qualities he remembered about her, and taking in the changes in her, as if he wanted to keep her in his heart everlastingly.

"Rajveer Sir!" Pooja yelled with a huge grin on her face.

"Softly Pooja, or else everyone's going to wake up!" Ali warned her.

"He's right... and it's great to see you girls too!" Captain Rajveer said, with a hint of his old humour. His eyes lingered on Naina for some time, and she nodded with a smile to confirm his answer. Their exchange was interrupted by Pooja.

"Oye where's  Yudiye and Dr. Shalini??

"That Drama King's gone to fetch his Queen... there they are!" Aalekh pointed at the newcomers, who were completely soaked from head to toe.

"It's raining so heavily outside! I hope Capt. Abhimanyu doesn't have any problems coming here, like we did!" Dr. Shalini voiced her concern.

"Don't worry Doc, I'm not such a bad soldier!" Capt. Abhimanyu joked from the door.

"I didn't mean that Captain! I was just worried - oh Capt. Rajveer! It's fantastic to finally see you! Oh my God, what have you done to yourself? You men really-"

"Now now Dr. Shalini, lets not get into the whole 'men vs. women' thing; we haven't got much time." Capt. Rajveer cut her off, noticing the change in his best friend's expression as the attention shifted away from him.

What's gonna happen next? Plz share ideas... I need some!

Edited by RJOpal - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ami_princess thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
hey really great part.....i am curious that y all are suprised to see raj............plz contniue soon......cant wait to read more

Bhumi 😳 Edited by ami_princess - 16 years ago
RJOpal thumbnail
thx.. 😊 it wud be great if u posted ideas about what u think is gonna happen.. it would really be a great help! 😃
ami_princess thumbnail
maybe raj came from jail...i think 😆
RJOpal thumbnail
PROMO:

"The Ball next week is our goal... all the Indian Army Intelligence Officers would be there... Nair would be busy with them... that's our chance!"

"Well well well... Cadet Naina Singh... and her - loving - mentor, Captain Rajveer! Brings back memories Captain... surely you remember your days as a cadet!"
-Divyaa- thumbnail
i dint understand what are they all doing there in the unused room hey please clear my confusion 😕
RJOpal thumbnail
it's all gonna be explained in the next chapter.. 😊
RJOpal thumbnail
Chapter 2: Part 1

"OK this is the map of KMA that Naveen had when he was posted here. He put in extra details, to set up traps for spies or guess/predict their moves..." Capt. Rajveer showed them markings all around the map that was spread open on the table. Everyone explored it with interest, and Naina's heart ached, seeing her late brother's handwriting. Abhimanyu looked at Rajveer suspiciously.

"Where did you get this?"

"Naveen gave it to me, when I let him escape. He said he hid it till then, because if anyone saw it they'd easily prove that he was a traitor, thinking the markings were for his plans as a spy to steal the triggers."

"Captain… umm if you don't mind me asking… how did you get here?" Dr. Shalini asked uncertainly. Almost everyone else realized they had the same question in mind. Naina and Aalekh had set up this meeting to gather information to help prove that Captain Rajveer and Naveen were not traitors, like Major Nair showed them to be.

*Flashback*
…Major Nair stealing the trigger when Rajveer was at the hospital, with Ritu's information…
…Him hiding fake documents in Rajveer's room, and the trigger under the Deserters' Bell*...
…Rajveer getting another CD telling him to go to the bell, where the information in the red box is hidden…
…Rajveer was standing near the bell, with the trigger in his hand, shocked…
…Rajveer being arrested, while Major Nair watches from a distance…
*End of Flashback*

"Yeah, sir… we heard that you were taken to Srinagar, with top security… there wasn't any news of you escaping! I thought this meeting was actually to help you escape…" Yudi added with a blush. Rajveer just smiled and looked at all of them in turn.

"That's another story. Now, we have to think of how to get those documents from the red box. It not only contains proof of Naveen's innocence, but mine too… and I know it's somewhere in this academy!" He said determinedly. Pooja suddenly sighed sadly. Everyone looked at her questioningly.

"Next week's the Ball, remember? That Muchchhad assigned all the cadets with crappy jobs of arranging it… how are we going to make time? The Ball's not going to be fun without Rajveer Sir anyway!" she answered sadly.

"What Ball? And who are coming?" Rajveer asked urgently.

"A celebration for the success of KMA as a military academy for so many years… or so Major Nair says!" Huda told him.

"For recognizing traitors… like… Naveen Bhaiya and you!" Naina said emotionally. "It's not success for KMA, but failure, for losing such great soldiers!" Everyone silently agreed with her. Rajveer looked at Naina proudly.

"Who are coming?" he asked again.

"All the people who graduated from KMA and many other Officers related to KMA who are in top positions in the Indian Army/Intelligence… Major Nair sent me an invitation too…" Abhimanyu answered uneasily.

"That's great then! This is the perfect chance… keep your eyes and ears open for any information on Major Nair's alliances, because without proof of his real character it would be useless to prove our innocence!"

"Captain… the ones who were injured at war or missions are going to be sent to me so that they don't have much problems at the Ball… maybe I could try to get something out from them!" Dr. Shalini said excitedly.

"Yes, excellent! But careful, both of you… these people are very smart, and dangerous."

"Don't worry Sir, I'll be at the Ball serving the guests, I'll help Capt. Abhimanyu... and to help Dr. Shalini that Drama King's always ready!" Aalekh told Rajveer, while Yudi agreed happily. Abhimanyu nodded at Aalekh in appreciation.

"Shouldn't we keep an eye on that Muchchhad though?" asked Pooja.

"Oye leave him to me… I've fooled him before, and I can do it again! It'll be easy to ask him to put me in charge of the Ball anyway, since everyone knows I'm the king of parties!" Huda boasted. Rajveer laughed, lifting everyone's mood. He patted Huda on his back and looked around in approval.

"So, it's set, the Ball next week is our goal..." he told them. A sense of determination waved through them all, now that they had a certain goal and a plan to reach it.

"But Sir, what are Pooja, Ali, me and you going to do?" Naina asked.

"Ali and Pooja will stand guards at these positions" he pointed out two different places around the staff chambers on the map, "Naina will be here," he showed her a place near Major Nair's room, "and I will search his room to get the documents."

"But what if he placed them somewhere else?" Huda asked.

"That's what your jobs will be till next week, to search everywhere possible and impossible for any hints of them. I know for sure that he has some files with him, ones that he thinks I don't know about. That's what we'll get next week. Everyone up for it?" they all agreed without hesitation. This was a fight for the truth, and they would fight it, even if they have to lose their reputations or lives. Rajveer knew his cadets would never let him down, just like his friends never did.

*Thanks to Tess (poetess13) for correcting it!
Edited by RJOpal - 16 years ago
ami_princess thumbnail
hey finally u posted.........thansk but i still dont kow how raj escaped........yeah ball is coming..i hope raj goes to ball.....

bhumi 😆
RJOpal thumbnail
the ball's gonna be awesome lol.. i hope so at least... n it really is another story of how he escaped, you'll find out in the next few parts.. havent decided in which one though.. so how did u like it?? a bit boring i know..