Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21

Epilogue

Heyy this is RJOpal, please tell me if I should continue with it or not, cuz I'm new at this... This is going to be a Suspence/Thriller/Roamnce fic, tell me how you like it! If you think I should continue, please give ideas or suggestions of what you might want to happen in the future chapters... I haven't got many ideas right now... Here it goes:

On the Run

Chapter 1

Naina and Pooja sneaked out of their room at around midnight, looking out for Lolita Ma'am and went down to an unused guards' room at the back of the Academy. Huda had found this room earlier that year, (hint: he wasn't alone!) and everyone had agreed that it was the best place to meet in.

Right now, Huda, Aalekh and Ali were already there around a desk, with a man who had his back to them, bent over something on the table. The girls didn't need to ask to know that it was their hero, their Shahrukh!

Captain Rajveer turned around a bit, a smile barely visible on his unshaved face. His tired yet determined gaze softened seeing the girls beaming at him, and paused at Naina, recognising the qualities he remembered about her, and taking in the changes in her, as if he wanted to keep her in his heart everlastingly.

"Rajveer Sir!" Pooja yelled with a huge grin on her face.

"Softly Pooja, or else everyone's going to wake up!" Ali warned her.

"He's right... and it's great to see you girls too!" Captain Rajveer said, with a hint of his old humour. His eyes lingered on Naina for some time, and she nodded with a smile to confirm his answer. Their exchange was interrupted by Pooja.

"Oye where's  Yudiye and Dr. Shalini??

"That Drama King's gone to fetch his Queen... there they are!" Aalekh pointed at the newcomers, who were completely soaked from head to toe.

"It's raining so heavily outside! I hope Capt. Abhimanyu doesn't have any problems coming here, like we did!" Dr. Shalini voiced her concern.

"Don't worry Doc, I'm not such a bad soldier!" Capt. Abhimanyu joked from the door.

"I didn't mean that Captain! I was just worried - oh Capt. Rajveer! It's fantastic to finally see you! Oh my God, what have you done to yourself? You men really-"

"Now now Dr. Shalini, lets not get into the whole 'men vs. women' thing; we haven't got much time." Capt. Rajveer cut her off, noticing the change in his best friend's expression as the attention shifted away from him.

What's gonna happen next? Plz share ideas... I need some!

Edited by RJOpal - 05 September 2007 at 4:31am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

simron...Himu_arsha

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "On the Run [LRL] Completed!" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ami_princess

IF-Dazzler

ami_princess

Posted: 03 July 2007 at 8:21pm | IP Logged
hey really great part.....i am curious that y all are suprised to see raj............plz contniue soon......cant wait to read more

Bhumi Embarrassed

Edited by ami_princess - 03 July 2007 at 8:30pm

RJOpal

RJOpal

Posted: 03 July 2007 at 8:25pm | IP Logged
thx.. Smile it wud be great if u posted ideas about what u think is gonna happen.. it would really be a great help! Big smile

ami_princess

IF-Dazzler

ami_princess

Posted: 03 July 2007 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
maybe raj came from jail...i think LOL

RJOpal

RJOpal

Posted: 03 July 2007 at 8:38pm | IP Logged
PROMO:

"The Ball next week is our goal... all the Indian Army Intelligence Officers would be there... Nair would be busy with them... that's our chance!"

"Well well well... Cadet Naina Singh... and her - loving - mentor, Captain Rajveer! Brings back memories Captain... surely you remember your days as a cadet!"

ami_princess

IF-Dazzler

ami_princess

Posted: 03 July 2007 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
nice promo..plz contniue Tongue

-Divyaa-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Divyaa-

Posted: 03 July 2007 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
i dint understand what are they all doing there in the unused room hey please clear my confusion Confused

RJOpal

RJOpal

Posted: 03 July 2007 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
it's all gonna be explained in the next chapter.. Smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top