Harry Potter

$~#New Rules,Detention & Expulsion#~$ (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

~Sirius*Ysh~

IF-Dazzler

~Sirius*Ysh~

Oct Fest Winners - Harry Potter Forum!

Posted: 04 July 2007 at 6:31am | IP Logged
amazing yaar!

its truly d HPshtyle

and so gud for d forum

a well deserved thing Big smile

u guys rock!Hug

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "$~#New Rules,Detention & Expulsion#~$ (Page 2)" in Harry Potter forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

~*Manshi*~

IF-Rockerz

~*Manshi*~

Posted: 04 July 2007 at 7:16am | IP Logged
@Tukz- Regularly in the sense, at least once or twice a week (excused during exams and vacations). I have amended my post.

@TINK: Wonderful idea Tink Big smile Why dont you volunteer and take up this task? Embarrassed Helping the Dev Team will also fetch you some marks Big smile

shriyaroxxx

IF-Dazzler

shriyaroxxx

Posted: 04 July 2007 at 9:18am | IP Logged
wow... tink, i do hope ur in ravenclaw Wink
but awesome rules guys... great job Clap .. will definitely follow dem

TINK

IF-Rockerz

TINK

Posted: 04 July 2007 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~*Manshi*~

@TINK: Wonderful idea Tink Big smile Why dont you volunteer and take up this task? Embarrassed Helping the Dev Team will also fetch you some marks Big smile

....No worries Manshi Tongue ....i would luv to do it, just let me know...if your ok with it Smile ...and then i can make the thread Embarrassed Wink ......will try to make a creative one, if i can Embarrassed Embarrassed ...hehe

once its made, and everyone one starts postings articles Embarrassed ....i can then start updating the contents page Wink ......

whts say...do let me know Smile ....my team ..gonna be proud of me LOL LOL ...hehehe...yaar Manshi...kya baathoon Smile Tongue ....mujhe appne team ko jeetana hai Embarrassed LOL

thanx you for liking my idea Big smile

~*Manshi*~

IF-Rockerz

~*Manshi*~

Posted: 04 July 2007 at 10:21am | IP Logged

Originally posted by TINK

Originally posted by ~*Manshi*~

....No worries Manshi Tongue ....i would luv to do it, just let me know...if your ok with it Smile ...and then i can make the thread Embarrassed Wink ......will try to make a creative one, if i can Embarrassed Embarrassed ...hehe

once its made, and everyone one starts postings articles Embarrassed ....i can then start updating the contents page Wink ......

whts say...do let me know Smile ....my team ..gonna be proud of me LOL LOL ...hehehe...yaar Manshi...kya baathoon Smile Tongue ....mujhe appne team ko jeetana hai Embarrassed LOL

thanx you for liking my idea Big smile

I am ok with it and I am sure others will also beBig smile 

How you make it, put the things,etc., is entirely up to your creativityBig smile Looking forward in seeing your Articles topic. Your marks will be given later on how u make the topic and how well u manage itBig smile

Naughty_n_nice

IF-Veteran Member

Naughty_n_nice

IFs Creative Head

Posted: 04 July 2007 at 10:27am | IP Logged

Um, can u explain the idea further please? Are u talking about which page which post is on? Embarrassed

bathroombugs

Groupbie

bathroombugs

Posted: 04 July 2007 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Thanks for the rules they will make sure that I keep posting cos I love belonging to Hufflepuff.

friskysam

IF-Rockerz

friskysam

Posted: 04 July 2007 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
To the HP dev team,i was just thinking cant we have a quidditch match.....we can increase the house points Embarrassed Smile

we cld develop new rules based on the existing rules of quiditch only Smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top