$~#New Rules,Detention & Expulsion#~$

Posted: 16 years ago

Dear Harry Potter MembersπŸ€—

The Development Team is implementing a few rules to make this forum rocking, active and disciplinedπŸ˜ƒ

Game Rules

There are many games coming about in our forum, which is a good thing but it becomes a nuisance when all the important topics go behind.

The Development Team has solution for this.

BEFORE making a game post, please PM a Development Team Member ( Sam, Niyu, Harshu or me). If we give you the approval, then only you can proceed.Be sure of writing ,"Approved by the Development Team" at the end of your post, or your topic will be closed.

Elimination

If you DON'T participate or post in your common room regularly(that is,twice a week at least but it will be excused during exams,vacations,etc), your name will be removed from your house list. Last date for sorting is 07/07/2007. We will give a week (14th July) to post in your common room, if you DON'T your name will simply be removed from your house list without explanation.

We are doing this because, there have been ennumerous cases where people apply for houses but on being sorted, never show up. This not only affects your house performance but your house points too. So if you dont want to be eliminated, please participate!!!!

Detention

If you misbehave in any manner (spamming, bashing, posting wrong stuff), you will have to serve detention. A person can get only 2 detentions only.Marks will be cut if you dont serve your detention.Detention can be in any form and will be informed to you by the Development Team.

Expulsion

If u commit a mistake after serving 2 detentions,your name will simply be removed from your house list, barring you from participating in soooo many wonderful contests of HP forum.

In nutshell, I would like to say, please follow the above rules so that there is plenty more fun  and discipline in our forum. Its your forum and guys can only make a difference here.

Your awesome suggestions are welcome. Incase of any ideas, queries,etc., plz feel free to PM usπŸ˜ƒWe will be more than just glad to help youπŸ˜ƒ

Much love,

Naughty_n_Nice, coolniyu, Tumhari_Khushi, xMarauderx and ~*Manshi*~

Harry Potter Development Team!

Edited by ~*Manshi*~ - 16 years ago
...sounds fair enough to me 😊 .....good topic Manshi 😳 .....

I was thinking...if its ok...for me to say this...would it not be kool if we make a thread were we can post all the aritcles πŸ˜‰ ...cos the forum is mainly full of them πŸ˜† ...

I really hope you guys dont mind me saying this, its just i have seen in other forums....and it helps...and maybe one person can make a contents page, just to tell us which article has been posted on what page πŸ˜ƒ ......and this contents can be updated...that will be great πŸ˜‰ .....

just a thought πŸ˜• πŸ˜† .....

though you guys have come up with a great idea πŸ‘ πŸ‘ .....

Sam
Edited by TINK - 16 years ago
Originally posted by TINK

I was thinking...if its ok...for me to say this...would it not be kool if we make a thread were we can post all the aritcles πŸ˜‰ ...cos the forum is mainly full of them πŸ˜† ...

I really hope you guys dont mind me saying this, its just i have seen in other forums....and it helps...and maybe one person can make a contents page, just to tell us which article has been posted on what page πŸ˜ƒ ......and this contents can be updated...that will be great πŸ˜‰ .....

Sam

Hey great idea! Well earlier there weren't many articles on HP and so the article archive was not needed. But ur idea will be taken into consideration😊
hey dats  gud detention expulsion rules πŸ˜†
surely will abide by it πŸ˜‰ Edited by sanaayuvi - 16 years ago
gud topic πŸ‘ πŸ‘ n fair enuf...jst 1 question..u sed v hav 2 pst in our common room regularly...dus dat means v hav 2 pst each n evryday dere πŸ˜• πŸ˜• bcoz 1 may not cum online evryday πŸ˜• πŸ˜• n specially durin xam time πŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜•
Originally posted by TINK

Sam
hey grrrr8 ideaπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘..it wil b easire 4 evry1 n specially newbies n those hu r a bit inactive...
HP dev team rox 😎
those r gr8 rules...now it will b more interesting πŸ˜ƒ
amazing yaar!

its truly d HPshtyle

and so gud for d forum

a well deserved thing πŸ˜ƒ

u guys rock!πŸ€—
@Tukz- Regularly in the sense, at least once or twice a week (excused during exams and vacations). I have amended my post.

@TINK: Wonderful idea Tink πŸ˜ƒ Why dont you volunteer and take up this task? 😳 Helping the Dev Team will also fetch you some marks πŸ˜ƒ
wow... tink, i do hope ur in ravenclaw πŸ˜‰
but awesome rules guys... great job πŸ‘ .. will definitely follow dem