Kkusum

Dec 15 eposide,,ejaz was there..

meghavi thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
I dont belive it how could Kumud slap kshitij?  She always misunderstands him.!!  Its not fair.  I feel so sorry for hi and the good things was that ejaz was shown in the eposide.  He has a black blazer with white lines and black pants..[i think]..he looked so cute!!  Todays eposide of kkusum was pretty good.  There was a fight between Kumud and Kali..[argument,..]..that was wicked ..lol..but i can't belive that kumud slapped kshitij..how dare she?  What do u guys think bout the eposide?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dolly1211 thumbnail
🤢 🤢 Misunderstandings + cheatings + revenge + 🤢 😕 😕 = Kkusum 😉
dolly1211 thumbnail
sannakayani thumbnail
how stupid can kumud get for slapping kshitij and the poor guy never even sed anyhting to defend himself awwwwwwwwwww😭
apocolyse thumbnail
hey my babe sohoooooooooo(sohan) was lookin gr8 and he looked well fit 😳 .. i love his sence of dressing!!!!!!!
anyway kumud is a biatch she neva even let kshitij say his full sentence and wack she went on his face... poor soul(kshitij) 😭 😭 😭 anway kali's and kumud's cat fight was good.
amreen thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
dont forget guys ekta is the director does she ever give a chance for other to say something i bet ya later kumud will say sorry to kshitij.
and my baby sohan was looking so hot 😳 i am so in love with him. anyways have u guys seen the advertisement for asli aata if not then watch it cause it's picturised on shakthi anand and my baby EJAZ KHAN sorry i dont know who the girls are but they both r ugly.
babygrl916 thumbnail

she shouldnt have slapped  kshitij i mean she always gets him wrong all the time,why does she believe arungathi, someone else could have out the report in kshitiji car, i think kumud should keep the report to herself for now, or show it to her mom or her dadi, an then when garv comes back they should show it to him,until then they should keep it in a safe place where kali cant reach.

kali iz been a bi...............

mango thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: dolly1211

sooooooooooooooooo true

sannakayani thumbnail

i dont think kumud is a bitch she has just got a good bringing up and she is sensible unlike sum ppl in kkusum.....😆

apocolyse thumbnail
Originally posted by: amreen

dont forget guys ekta is the director does she ever give a chance for other to say something i bet ya later kumud will say sorry to kshitij.
and my baby sohan was looking so hot 😳 i am so in love with him. anyways have u guys seen the advertisement for asli aata if not then watch it cause it's picturised on shakthi anand and my baby EJAZ KHAN sorry i dont know who the girls are but they both r ugly.

yep amreen i saw him... in da asli atta part... his face was cute but his clothes were 😕
Edited by tania_uk - 19 years ago