India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

Confused - Plz help me (Page 3)

alveera Goldie
alveera
alveera

Posted: 16 December 2004 at 1:03am | IP Logged
according to current scenerio,armaan is changing he is slowly developing feelings for jassi but for a twist in the tale he can be playing again with jassi well wat armaan is upto only time will tell and we have to wait for the time

spike Senior Member
spike
spike

Posted: 16 December 2004 at 6:03am | IP Logged

Princess, i think it was a big misunderstanding between raj n armaan but then what can anybody guarantee if the talk is about armaan and raj?

who knows, i don't even watch the crappy show anymore, except for this episode where jojo reads the letter..cuz i thot maybe it was a letter from purab to jojo. but even this episode was not appealing n i really thot jojo got what she deserved.

Spike.

anitha.b IF-Dazzler
anitha.b
anitha.b

Posted: 16 December 2004 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Thanks Minnie, Princess everyone for clearing the confusion.

Originally posted by alveera

according to current scenerio,armaan is changing he is slowly developing feelings for jassi but for a twist in the tale he can be playing again with jassi well wat armaan is upto only time will tell and we have to wait for the time

Alveera...hope that they do not bring this twist and confuse us again. It will be like we will never know when is armaan genuine then...Embarrassed
Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 16 December 2004 at 9:36am | IP Logged

Originally posted by smisha

Thanks Minnie, Princess everyone for clearing the confusion.

Originally posted by alveera

Alveera...hope that they do not bring this twist and confuse us again. It will be like we will never know when is armaan genuine then...Embarrassed

No smisha,Armaan is genuine this time.I have posted a neverending thread on this under the topic "do U think Armaan is a part of a cheap..." so I won't do it againLOL.Suffice to say we can expect some real fireworks from Jassi's side soon.

chayya Groupbie
chayya
chayya

Posted: 16 December 2004 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
 Nicely said minnie.
nishi IF-Dazzler
nishi
nishi

Posted: 17 December 2004 at 12:12pm | IP Logged

now i am confused !!!!Confused inspite of the fact that I do not watch the show Angry 

my list of confusions are :

Confused Raj and Armaan are supposed to be best friends ,then they can talk all the rubbish in the universe .Then " Why the hell did raj write a letter to armaan ?" when he could have simply told him what to do

ConfusedOK raj writes the letter ,but why the hell did he "plan to give the letter to Armaan in the office ?" couldn't he give it to him at his home or some other place

ConfusedNow no one seems to be questioning this "Why did Jassi read armaan's letter ?"

mango Global Moderator
mango
mango

Posted: 17 December 2004 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
i dunt get it either why did she read armaan's letterConfused
Ashish2004 Senior Member
Ashish2004
Ashish2004

Posted: 17 December 2004 at 1:55pm | IP Logged

This show sucks
Gulmur was never hers

and Kohinur is just there to help them out, in which Jassi said she will give it back
so whats the problem....they need to end this show asap

Go to top