India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

Confused - Plz help me (Page 2)

anitha.b IF-Dazzler
anitha.b
anitha.b

Posted: 15 December 2004 at 9:08pm | IP Logged
hey minnie if that is true then how come raj says in the letter that his watch man also made fun of the girl he bought home that night and it seems like he had arranged all the things for him even that night. I am still thinking that armaan is playing at this time. But may he will change now after jassi pounces upon him due to his actions.

*Anjali* IF-Dazzler
*Anjali*
*Anjali*

Posted: 15 December 2004 at 9:21pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by smisha

hey minnie if that is true then how come raj says in the letter that his watch man also made fun of the girl he bought home that night and it seems like he had arranged all the things for him even that night. I am still thinking that armaan is playing at this time. But may he will change now after jassi pounces upon him due to his actions.

hmmmmmmmm...good point Smisha.  I really do think Armaan has changed now b/c he is acting differently and if he was playing they would have shown his scheming.  When he arranged for Raj's house, Raj probably thought Armaan is still playing, but Armaan is serious.  This is what I think is happening based on what I'm seeing, but you never know with this serial.....Confused 

Princess IF-Veteran Member
Princess
Princess

Posted: 15 December 2004 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
thanks guys for the help. i got my answer now. and smisha, raj said that the guard made fun of the girl armaan bought to his house. which means raj knew that armaan was going to bring jassi there. But maybe armaan just asked for his permission to use the house and did everything on his own. maybe raj was just told that armaan is going to use his house to make jassi happy.
anitha.b IF-Dazzler
anitha.b
anitha.b

Posted: 15 December 2004 at 9:30pm | IP Logged

but again all those teddy's seems like coming from raj not armaan. It is really confusing me though...have to wait couple episodes to see exactly what they have in their mind.

So what was it like in BLF...was he changed when Betty got to know about the letter or he changed later when she left him.

Princess IF-Veteran Member
Princess
Princess

Posted: 15 December 2004 at 9:52pm | IP Logged

yes smisha u r right that we should wait and see what happens next

Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 15 December 2004 at 9:57pm | IP Logged

Smisha,Armaan took Jassi to Raj's house.That's why Raj knows.Remember the watchman tells Armaan while giving the key,'Raj saab ne bataya tha aap aayenge' ?

Obviously after that Raj and Armaan didn't talk about it so that's why Raj informs Armaan about the watchman's comments in the letter..........

Raj was even making fun of Armaan and his feelings while Armaan was telling him about Jassi's experiences.........Armaan got really angry at that & caught hold of Raj's collar.....

In fact it's very normal that guys like Raj cannot understand a genuine feeling because most of the time it's just a game to them hence it would be actually surprising if Raj was suddenly shown enlightened about Armaan's deeper feelings.........

Armaan's feelings for Jassi have no place in Raj's convulated exploitive mind.........he associates every action of Armaan with an ulterior motive and he  has no reason yet to beleive anything otherwise.......

Edited by Minnie - 16 December 2004 at 12:44am
phalak Groupbie
phalak
phalak

Posted: 16 December 2004 at 12:38am | IP Logged

Yes Minnie,U r 100% right.Next day we r shown Raj & Armaan discussing what Jassi told Raj so Raj obviously knew.But I also think Raj is still thinking Armaan is playacting because Armaan never really said that he would not continue what he was doing before Purab came into the scene.I also think Armaan never really confided in Raj about his feelings.Just said 'Jassi ke saath achcha nahi ho raha' which did not make Raj sympathetic at all,in fact after that he joked insensitively that now Jassi must have got habituated in dying after all that has happened to her which angers Armaan and he scolds Raj.I would say Raj doesn't think Armaan to be capable of any deeper emotion for a girl like Jassi as he himself is incapable of it.

That is why he gave the stupid letter.

Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 16 December 2004 at 12:52am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Princess

thanks guys for the help. i got my answer now. and smisha, raj said that the guard made fun of the girl armaan bought to his house. which means raj knew that armaan was going to bring jassi there. But maybe armaan just asked for his permission to use the house and did everything on his own. maybe raj was just told that armaan is going to use his house to make jassi happy.

Yes princess.It happened that way.However Raj has no way of knowing that Armaan has changed and that he seriously cares for Jassi,not as a pawn but as a person .He probably thinks that with Purab out of the way Armaan has gone back to wooing Jassi as per their former plan.But as he feels Armaan is feeling a little guilty but nonetheless carrying on with his plan,he offers his unsolicited help. MoronAngry.

Go to top