Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Princess thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Engager 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 19 years ago
thanks guys for the help. i got my answer now. and smisha, raj said that the guard made fun of the girl armaan bought to his house. which means raj knew that armaan was going to bring jassi there. But maybe armaan just asked for his permission to use the house and did everything on his own. maybe raj was just told that armaan is going to use his house to make jassi happy.
anitha.b thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

but again all those teddy's seems like coming from raj not armaan. It is really confusing me though...have to wait couple episodes to see exactly what they have in their mind.

So what was it like in BLF...was he changed when Betty got to know about the letter or he changed later when she left him.

Princess thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Engager 5 Thumbnail + 5

yes smisha u r right that we should wait and see what happens next

Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Smisha,Armaan took Jassi to Raj's house.That's why Raj knows.Remember the watchman tells Armaan while giving the key,'Raj saab ne bataya tha aap aayenge' ?

Obviously after that Raj and Armaan didn't talk about it so that's why Raj informs Armaan about the watchman's comments in the letter..........

Raj was even making fun of Armaan and his feelings while Armaan was telling him about Jassi's experiences.........Armaan got really angry at that & caught hold of Raj's collar.....

In fact it's very normal that guys like Raj cannot understand a genuine feeling because most of the time it's just a game to them hence it would be actually surprising if Raj was suddenly shown enlightened about Armaan's deeper feelings.........

Armaan's feelings for Jassi have no place in Raj's convulated exploitive mind.........he associates every action of Armaan with an ulterior motive and he  has no reason yet to beleive anything otherwise.......

Edited by Minnie - 19 years ago
phalak thumbnail

Yes Minnie,U r 100% right.Next day we r shown Raj & Armaan discussing what Jassi told Raj so Raj obviously knew.But I also think Raj is still thinking Armaan is playacting because Armaan never really said that he would not continue what he was doing before Purab came into the scene.I also think Armaan never really confided in Raj about his feelings.Just said 'Jassi ke saath achcha nahi ho raha' which did not make Raj sympathetic at all,in fact after that he joked insensitively that now Jassi must have got habituated in dying after all that has happened to her which angers Armaan and he scolds Raj.I would say Raj doesn't think Armaan to be capable of any deeper emotion for a girl like Jassi as he himself is incapable of it.

That is why he gave the stupid letter.

Minnie thumbnail

Originally posted by: Princess

thanks guys for the help. i got my answer now. and smisha, raj said that the guard made fun of the girl armaan bought to his house. which means raj knew that armaan was going to bring jassi there. But maybe armaan just asked for his permission to use the house and did everything on his own. maybe raj was just told that armaan is going to use his house to make jassi happy.

Yes princess.It happened that way.However Raj has no way of knowing that Armaan has changed and that he seriously cares for Jassi,not as a pawn but as a person .He probably thinks that with Purab out of the way Armaan has gone back to wooing Jassi as per their former plan.But as he feels Armaan is feeling a little guilty but nonetheless carrying on with his plan,he offers his unsolicited help. Moron😡.

alveera thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
according to current scenerio,armaan is changing he is slowly developing feelings for jassi but for a twist in the tale he can be playing again with jassi well wat armaan is upto only time will tell and we have to wait for the time
spike thumbnail

Princess, i think it was a big misunderstanding between raj n armaan but then what can anybody guarantee if the talk is about armaan and raj?

who knows, i don't even watch the crappy show anymore, except for this episode where jojo reads the letter..cuz i thot maybe it was a letter from purab to jojo. but even this episode was not appealing n i really thot jojo got what she deserved.

Spike.

anitha.b thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Minnie, Princess everyone for clearing the confusion.

Originally posted by: alveera

according to current scenerio,armaan is changing he is slowly developing feelings for jassi but for a twist in the tale he can be playing again with jassi well wat armaan is upto only time will tell and we have to wait for the time

Alveera...hope that they do not bring this twist and confuse us again. It will be like we will never know when is armaan genuine then...😳
Minnie thumbnail

Originally posted by: smisha

Thanks Minnie, Princess everyone for clearing the confusion.

Alveera...hope that they do not bring this twist and confuse us again. It will be like we will never know when is armaan genuine then...😳

No smisha,Armaan is genuine this time.I have posted a neverending thread on this under the topic "do U think Armaan is a part of a cheap..." so I won't do it again😆.Suffice to say we can expect some real fireworks from Jassi's side soon.