India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

Confused - Plz help me

Princess IF-Veteran Member
Princess
Princess

Posted: 15 December 2004 at 7:38pm | IP Logged

Hi guys, i am totally confusedConfused. Jassi found the letter/cards saying that she's ugly. But the letters which raj wrote for armaan so he can give to jassi said good things about her right?

Did armaan asked raj to do those letters for him? or did armaan told raj that jassi is ugly in the last few episodes? Or did raj thought that armaan still thinks jassi is ugly and is just playing with her for Gulmour and Kohinoor?

plz help meConfused

-misha IF-Sizzlerz
-misha
-misha

Posted: 15 December 2004 at 8:15pm | IP Logged
NOW YOU HAVE CONFUSED ME WITH THOSE QUESTIONS Ouch
Princess
Princess

Posted: 15 December 2004 at 8:37pm | IP Logged

what i'm really trying to ask is that did armaan say that jassi is ugly? was he playing a game again with jassi for gulhumor and kohinoor? did he say that jassi is ugly after he hugged her? or did raj just thought that armaan still thinks that jassi is ugly. Hope i didn't confused anyone.

thanks

ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 15 December 2004 at 8:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Princess

Hi guys, i am totally confusedConfused

good that makes u, me, T&D and all the audience of JJKN.....a few more and this perpetual confusion will become a new trend.........Confused

Did armaan asked raj to do those letters for him? or did armaan told raj that jassi is ugly in the last few episodes? Or did raj thought that armaan still thinks jassi is ugly and is just playing with her for Gulmour and Kohinoor?

arrre no sweat......see the thing is....na Armaan ney Raj se kuch kaha.....na Raj ne kuch soocha......but there were INDIVIDUALS who SPOKE but did NOT think.........any guesses.....WinkWink

Princess do not get confused....like many other things, this is another blunder of the directorial team......bear with them and try to watch JJKN when u r on a standby mode.......Wink
anitha.b IF-Dazzler
anitha.b
anitha.b

Posted: 15 December 2004 at 8:53pm | IP Logged

we have to assume that Armaan told all that to Raj behind her back and that is what it meant.

He writes in the letter that even his watchman asks him who was that girl? so Raj knew everything and he was part of the plan all the time.

It was really pathetic to see Jassi in that state and as it leads to her make over, which is good for her.

I really liked nethra's words and neena's words in today's episodes. They were brilliant and for a minute I though ok all of them cannot be beauty worshippers. People like nethra and neena too exist.

*Anjali* IF-Dazzler
*Anjali*
*Anjali*

Posted: 15 December 2004 at 8:53pm | IP Logged

Hey Princess,

Ok, basically it seems Armaan is genuine and cares for Jassi. Raj, however, doesn't realize this and wrote these letters with the strategies. So Armaan isn't really playing a game, but Raj still thinks he is, hence the letters...hope that helps Big smile

Princess
Princess

Posted: 15 December 2004 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ides

Hi guys, i am totally confusedConfused

good that makes u, me, T&D and all the audience of JJKN.....a few more and this perpetual confusion will become a new trend.........Confused

arrre no sweat......see the thing is....na Armaan ney Raj se kuch kaha.....na Raj ne kuch soocha......but there were INDIVIDUALS who SPOKE but did NOT think.........any guesses.....WinkWink

Princess do not get confused....like many other things, this is another blunder of the directorial team......bear with them and try to watch JJKN when u r on a standby mode.......Wink

so at this point we don't know what happend right? Like how did raj came up with the idea of armaan thinking jassi is ugly right? they didn't show armaan saying that did they?Confused

Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 15 December 2004 at 9:02pm | IP Logged

No Princess.You must be knowing that months ago,Raj and Armaan had started playacting with Jassi where Armaan would pretend to be in love with Jassi all the while being truly repulsed by her in reality.

However Armaan's feelings changed somewhere in the way but Raj has no inkling and he is still thinking that Armaan is still carrying on his game of wooing Jassi ( we never saw any contrary conversation earlier between Raj and Armaan so he is actually not supposed to know Armaan has changed & is now truly concerned for Jassi as a person).Even in the last conversation that Armaan and Raj have,Armaan tells him that he is guilty of doing the same thing as the Samir guy for Kohinoor & he says he needs to give Jassi something special.But he doesn't say he is not wooing her anymore.Or that he doesn't think Jassi to be ugly anymore.In fact two episodes back Armaan tells Raj not to think anything about Jassi and his relationship.Raj,being the obnoxious guy he is,assumes Armaan still needs his help in case of Jassi as always,hence the cards & the letter is obviously in view of what Armaan has always said to Raj - that he is horribly turned off by Jassi's ugliness.Raj has never been told by Armaan that his feelings regarding Jassi has undergone a massive change.That her looks don't matter to him anymore.Raj doesn't know anything at all.

Moron.

Go to top