Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jyoti_2006 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Originally posted by: vasamv

TD have proved the truth that TV is an idiot box.We are made real idiots and they even cheated the media by that hype of A-J wedding on 5th.Biggest fraud ever on TV shows.

Absolutely true vasamv.... biggest fraud show ever....

vishakha thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jassidevi

Absolutely true vasamv.... biggest fraud show ever....

They really don't care what fans want. Cheates, liars, loosers..
tina59 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

yeah they have become the biggest fraud ....i mean they said this was going to be the most grandest weding of the year what rubbish infact this has turned out to be the most ridiculous,saddest, bakwas wedding where both the groom and the bride have a terribel misunderstanding caused by evil creppy joe and another evil vamp mallika is all set to win her "love" and two people in love cannot even marry .....this is called grandest wedding of the year .......SICK SONY AND TONY AND DEEYA .

this has turned out to be the stupidest wedding of the year and the funnypart is no has any idea whose wedding its going to be .....😡

Tony aur Diya bhi sub ko phul kar diya ekta ki tarah😆😆😆
missp***tastik thumbnail
Yes you guys are all RIGHT!! FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD!! Is this even legal? To  highly advertise an event which is not occuring? Its like inviting everyone to the persidents birthday when its NOT his birthday....😡
cutelovelygirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: missp***tastik

Yes you guys are all RIGHT!! FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD!! Is this even legal? To  highly advertise an event which is not occuring? Its like inviting everyone to the persidents birthday when its NOT his birthday....😡

I dont agree with u that this is illiegal

U r forgettin that everythin is legal in TnD'd world whatever they show

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
forget it friends we may all cry ourselves hoarse but tonydeeya sony has gone deaf.
i say lets move on and do somethng better and get rid of this anger and frustration.
i pmd lash to try and get smthing done for independence day so why not all of u come together with ideas of that sort
in anycase its independence for us from the tyrant t&d and sony
sorry armaan jassi better if u also go away leavin tony deeya gettin married on show besids u too and neeta can make bridal outfit for her
bye bye jjkn forever
vishakha thumbnail
Whether it is legal or illegal, one thing is sure.
They do not care about viewers. I have lost faith in their creativity. They are loosers.
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
i think i got the right song for those makers
i posted in some msg but i cant rem where so i wud rpt it here
and its sung to the tune of aye maalik tere bandhe hum

aye sony tere viewers hum
itne kyo dhaye tune hum pe sitam
na shehnai bajai na shaadi dikhayi
bas jooth pe joothe bole tum

ab jao bhaad mein tum
rahe na humein koi ghum
jaisa kiye vaise boye tum
aye sony tere viewers hum

btw the original song of aye maalik tere bandhe hum a parody was made by one mumbaikar citing recent disaster and i saw on starnews and there is one post in indiaforums.in abt the mumbai condition
so i jst made a parody for sony channel
anyone wants to add more do it plss
as my mind is not working any more
ketaki_ry thumbnail

Originally posted by: missp***tastik

😆     

donno if its legal, but we can still file a case agaist them in court! These are the ppl who fight cases abt murders without bodies!!  they will listne to us!