Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

sweet freedom

IF-Dazzler

sweet freedom

Posted: 08 August 2005 at 11:35am | IP Logged

wot have they done to this drama its turned into a magical drama series. first it was about a girl who was more of a nowadays girl and now she is in a magical world. wot is this. the show is ruined. its way to childish.arent there enough magic dramas for kids already on star plus.
         and why do princesses and queens  have to say 'hum' instead of 'mein' it doesnt sound posh to me it just sounds weird.
             if u still like this drama then dont mind wot i have wrote but i dont think anyone even comes on the hello dollie forum anymore.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "what have they done to this drama" in Hello Dollie forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nazgurl92

nazgurl92

Posted: 13 August 2005 at 4:13am | IP Logged
i agree
this drama is such of a waste of time.
i mean before the story was a copy of the princess diaries but it was still fun to watch but now i just think it is stupid.
they r just tryin to stretch the drama cause they wanna keep it running for like 5 years probably.
it is soooo lame Dead

Miss_QueTee

IF-Dazzler

Miss_QueTee

Posted: 10 September 2005 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Well, I totally disagree with u people, I still lyk this drama whatsoever. How ever this drama is, its perfectly fine to me. You people might not watch it, but I know alot of people who do. (Don't mind what I have written Embarrassed )

sweet freedom

IF-Dazzler

sweet freedom

Posted: 27 October 2005 at 8:14am | IP Logged
i dont mind at all, we all have different point of views so i hope u wont mind that we dont like this drama anymore, but of course there are lots of people who do still like this drama. my little brother for instance. he didnt like it before but somehow he's started watching it now.....strange LOL

Miss_QueTee

IF-Dazzler

Miss_QueTee

Posted: 29 October 2005 at 4:06am | IP Logged

Originally posted by goth princess

i dont mind at all, we all have different point of views so i hope u wont mind that we dont like this drama anymore, but of course there are lots of people who do still like this drama. my little brother for instance. he didnt like it before but somehow he's started watching it now.....strange LOL

lol, I don't mind at all.LOL

ash_star

IF-Dazzler

ash_star

Posted: 19 February 2006 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
yah! i h8 it 2 bits as well now! i cnt evn rememba wen was da last tym i wathced it! i used 2 luv it b4 as deyr was sooo much stuff any gyal could relate to dollie through... but now... its all wierd magical! but evn for kids its not a very high quality interestin prog.....!

Ben Jacob

Ben Jacob

Posted: 22 July 2006 at 12:29am | IP Logged
I love this TV serial Very much
Dollie in this serial is ver attractive by her charecter
If this serial dend's here ......I doent know
wats next

Miss_QueTee

IF-Dazzler

Miss_QueTee

Posted: 13 August 2006 at 11:37am | IP Logged
princtengirl, stop spamming.