thakral’s look destroyin JW’s look - pics

Posted: 16 years ago

even though thakral looks all HOT😍.. i mean all BAD MAN😉😉😉.. but his crusty look's destroyin our JW's look😭😭😭 (he still looks all hubba hubba handsome but he's not our JW😭)

first JW looked a bit hopeless/helpess😕 - i mean it was more of his actions that made him look hopeless/helpless.. now his look's similar to that of jaidas.. he doesn't shave.. it seems as if.. he just cries all night.. thinkin about his luv fo bani..

thakral's cool😉.. but destroyin JW... so not cool😡.. first it was butchering and blackmailing. .now he even looksss as if he's suffering and he can't do 🤬 🤬.. ughhhhhh😡 well today's epi and his 'actions' showed exactly how much he can do... destructives we want our JW BACK!!!!!!!!!😡 

we need him BACK.. and u need to understand that.. 😡

sighhhhhhh **FAINTS**😳

Edited by nyzbabigyal - 16 years ago
Navs,

Now don't misunderstand me, but the only thought that comes to mind when I look at him in this "new look" is YUCK followed by a subsequent 😆😆😆This new look makes him look like a dirty homeless renegade and not the shrewd and classy Jai Walia that once graced our screens! Absolutely ridiculous.

As I'm sure you know, no offense is meant.    Edited by kajolfan - 16 years ago
Actually, I think the new JW look matches his mood. And I think the stubble looks good on him. Plus if he's doing 2 shows where one look requires a stubble, there's nothing much he can do. Anyway, his life is full of sorrow at this point 😭 so the look is appropriate!!
rani.. no matter wat.. the magic that JW created.. NO ONE can even come close.. i mean no one.. JW just😍😍😍.. sigh 😆 cuz JW - even butchered and blackmailed.. jo bhi ho.. but when he first came on our screens..and wat we saw.. no one can ever come close.... NOO ONE!!!.. yes thakral has his whole 'cool' look attached to him wit a weird mix to it.. but compared to JW - our rough tough raging bull.. his style.. his manners.. just him.. compared to that.. thakral is nothin.. but that would go for every fictional character (in my POV)😉😉.. d ones yet to come.. and d ones already ruling telly world.. JW is IT... and no one can come close...ever.. at least not fo me anyway

Originally posted by nyzbabigyal

rani.. no matter wat.. the magic that JW created.. NO ONE can even come close.. i mean no one.. JW just😍😍😍.. sigh 😆 cuz JW - even butchered and blackmailed.. jo bhi ho.. but when he first came on our screens..and wat we saw.. no one can ever come close.... NOO ONE!!!.. yes thakral has his whole 'cool' look attached to him wit a weird mix to it.. but compared to JW - our rough tough raging bull.. his style.. his manners.. just him.. compared to that.. thakral is nothin.. but that would go for every fictional character (in my POV)😉😉.. d ones yet to come.. and d ones already ruling telly world.. JW is IT... and no one can come close...ever.. at least not fo me anyway

I completely agree with you on JW being IT.

But for me this majboori JW is just pathetic although yeah my POV I think he looks super hot with the stubble. (reminiscent of my own hubby 😳). The original JW - khadoos, Raging Bull, Lion King, Cuddles and all the endearing names the IF members gave him, powerful, intelligent - this JW is the heart throb that made my stomach flip 😳. No one can come close.

Agree that the initial inpression of JW was 'great looking'. But the character went beyond looks to win over thousands of fans with his acting and dialogue delivery. But this inactive statue that has been foisted on us doesn't want him on my YV screen leave alone drooling at him. Now whenever I see him I'll think of him stansing around waiting to get into bed with a female so desperate to get Scr****. Yuck!!
Somali
soooooooooo true,really want our clean shaved raging bull munna back 😭

are u listening destructives 😡 😡 😡

Originally posted by smitra110

Agree that the initial inpression of JW was 'great looking'. But the character went beyond looks to win over thousands of fans with his acting and dialogue delivery. But this inactive statue that has been foisted on us doesn't want him on my YV screen leave alone drooling at him. Now whenever I see him I'll think of him stansing around waiting to get into bed with a female so desperate to get Scr****. Yuck!!
Somali

Somali,

Very true. This JW has completely fallen from grace. He is not the JW that made me 😳. This JW is pathetic and as disgusting as AD and Pia. Somali, you're right it was RK's acting and dialogue delivery and his infusion of life into JW that brought him to iconic heights. Sadly it will be RK's inaction and participation in storylines that are substandard and simply gross that will make the JW we loved a mere memory.

RK sadly no awards next year. Unless it's the award for agreeing to sc*** you SIL, with your wife present and discussing the whole sordid affair with you entire family. Where is the JW who was so concerned with his family's izzat when he thought Bani was pregnant but it was really Anu?

Originally posted by scifichick

Somali,

Very true. This JW has completely fallen from grace. He is not the JW that made me 😳. This JW is pathetic and as disgusting as AD and Pia. Somali, you're right it was RK's acting and dialogue delivery and his infusion of life into JW that brought him to iconic heights. Sadly it will be RK's inaction and participation in storylines that are substandard and simply gross that will make the JW we loved a mere memory.

RK sadly no awards next year. Unless it's the award for agreeing to sc*** you SIL, with your wife present and discussing the whole sordid affair with you entire family. Where is the JW who was so concerned with his family's izzat when he thought Bani was pregnant but it was really Anu?

i think d destructives got confused..

as it is .. JW has become a man.. who has many secrets in life.. since PR.. that is.. so he's been 'hiding' them from his family -- mainly bani😕

we - the viewers wanted JW.. to share his secrets wit bani and family..and to not keep those 'secrets' anymore.. as they come bac to haunt him.. somehow but i don' tthink d destructives understood wat we meant😕.. therefore.. we see a whole epi.. where a discussion's goin on about jai and his ONS wit pia🤢.. whether he should or shouldn't or how he 'has' to.. 🤢

we meant share things wit family (mainly bani) such as.. tell her how much he luvs her.. why he's doin everythin he's doing.. about d blackmailing.. NOT about a ONS and how he doesn't want to and he has to😡🤢😡 cuz ad called him and blackmailed him

Navs, i haven't seen KS since the past three weeks since i was outta town..

But going strictly by the pictures and the character that was first there, all i can say though he is looking good and hot and all of that, it is the end of who we called the Mighty old Jai Walia!

His arrogance has been replaced by soberness, his ego by fear, his strength by his weakness, his hatred by scare, his win's by defeat. This was the last straw, or so i hope, in the saga of butchering Jai Walia!

Shruti