•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 19 years ago

Daisy has very sweetly covered for the Dec 14th details.I'll  try my hand filling for the 13th for those who are interested.

Hi folks.I've tried to squeeze in as much details as possible.

The first scene starts with Armaan screeming at mallika saying,'We'll sure go to Goa no matter what happens to Gm'. Mallika angrily retorts as to why doesn't he finish everything off why doesn't he leave her for good? Jassi is peeping inside the room(bad manners Jassi) unnoticed by both with a curious and sad expression on her face.
    Armaan replies that maybe he should leave his work,better still leave gulmohar so that mallika can tell everyone that just look just how much Armaan Suri has given up for mallika & won't it make a gr8 love story!
    Mallika says that for a love story,there should be love.and Armaan  sarcastically retorts"of course there'll be a love story- we'll go to Goa where u can write your love story while I write Gulmohar's end!" Jassi leaves at that point.Then Armaan leaves with a disgusted look on his face while Mallika turns away with a furios look on her face.
                 Scene shifts to Maddy where he is directing some models and rubbing in to them how lucky they are to have got a chance to be wearing his collection(such ego).Pari comes in with Nethra,calls out for Maddy who in his inimitable gay style shoos her away.Then notices Nethra and goes on to point out to her that she is 20 min late.They start playfully bickereing with each other about being in London and not inviting each other over and some such nonsense banter.Pari butts in & starts prattling off about herself.eg, Pari:'As soon as Maddy said U wre coming I decided I'll be in charge & take care of you(tumhara khayyal rakhoongi)..Maddy,' First take care of yourself then think of others!' Pari gapes indignantly.Still Pari carries on stupidly and when she tells Nethra she is separated from her husband,Maddy shuts her off by telling Nethra that now Pari makes coffee for everyone in Gulmohar and could she make two coffee for them…shoooo…Pari stomps off.
                  Cut to Armaan and raj where raj is cribbing about how Mallika is not ready to listen to anything and is always ready to fight,that she thinks he is not going to Goa to avoid her to which Raj quips' She is thinking right'.

Then realizing Armaan is serious asks him to relax & offers to talk to mallika himself while Armaan gets ready to meet the suppliers because though their future might look bright but the boat is not yet completely out of the doldrums.Then as an afterthought asks Armaan ,'You wre solving Jhansi ki rani's problems,what happened?'  Armaan doesn't look very pleased at this but says normally that raj doesn't have to think about that prob,just solve Mallika's prob.Just then Jassi appears at Raj's side & Raj visibly jumps and tells Jassi ,'U've become such a big CEo and still haven't stopped frightening me'.Leaves.

Armaan looks at jassi with a slight embarrassed face coupled with a strange sadness.He walks to his table & Jassi follows him.She apologises for fixing up the appointment & blames herself for the mess.Armaan chides her by telling her to stop blaming herself as she didn't do it on purpose.still jassi says that she shud have checked with him & then offers to cancel his appointments.Armaan says,'I don't know Jassi'and asks her to give her some time.Jassi looks at his downcast face and comments he looks troubled & then offers to get him coffee & stuff.Armaan nods & she says she will arrange for them right away.Armaan stops her,looks at her with a longing expression & tells her,'Yahan par yeh sab kaam karne ke liye Pari jaise log hain,tum ruk jao'{There are ppl like Pari to do these thins,you stay back}-  (BTW while saying the last line..tum ruk jao….Armaan had an imploring pleading look in his eyes which our dense Jassi madam completely missed by miles)Jassi insists on getting  the drinks and leaves.Armaan is shown thinking with a morose expression on his face.
                         Cut to Maddy and Nethra where they come across Maitheli,Bindiya and ruby discussing excitedly about Nethra( who looks more like a giraffe to me).Maddy introduces to them as Chuhi,Gobhi & gende ka phool.Netra is disgusted & asks how they tolerate him & jassi,who is standing a little away tells her that they get paid to tolerate him.Maddy then bitchily informs Nathra that Jassi is the Ceo and he hasn't designed her clothes,her glasses or her steel plaited teeth to which Jassi retorts good humourly that he couldn't have because she is 'kudrat ka karishma'{nature's marvel).Maddy makes a face & leaves with Nethra.
                            Cut to Mallika and Raj  in the lobby before the lift where Raj is trying to convince Mallika that Armaan is genuinely needed here and if she doesn't believe she can stay back herself & see.Also she hasn't met the suppliers for long so she must be missing them.Mallika gives him an angry look & asks him to cut it out as she doesn't like his poor jokes.Raj offers to change his flight if Mallika has a problem with him.Finally M agrees that Armaan can stay.During their banter,Mallika notices Nethra with Maddy and wonders who she is.Pari appears out of nowhere and  introduces them.Raj flirts.Maddy asks him to behave.Then suddenly armaan strides in & orders Pari to find Jassi & tell her to cancel all his appointments.Goes up to Mallika & sarcastically asks where they should go for lunch.They start bickering again and then Mallika informs him sweetly that he can stay.Armaan,having not noticed nethra continues with,'thanks for the permission.So why were U throwing such attitude before? '  Raj gives an embarrassed cough and says aloud, 'Armaan,Nethra' . Armaan then notices Nethra & gives a sheepish look and gives Nethra an equally sheepish wave . Nethra observes that only married couples fight this way.Maddy says they are practicing & God knows what'll happen after their marriage.Armaan offers lunch,Nethra declines and is whisked away by Maddy.Mallika leaves after telling Raj she doesn't want to miss the flight.Raj gives a relieved look and tells Armaan that now the company is in his hand & then quikly adds that this is the right time to patao Jassi( I think Raj is still under the impression that Armaan is continuing with the game,just feelin a little bad about it) and he has left something for that in his(Raj) room which he should collect.Armaan has a gleeful expression on his face as if he is thinking now he'll have Jassi all to himself.
                            Jassi goes to Armaan's office  to give him coffee & sees a huge envelope lying on the desk.Just then Armaan enters and asks her where was she & that Mallika has finaaly relented & he's not going to Goa.Then he gives the envelope to Jassi.Happily,she goes to her cabin & reads it.It has a card and a beautiful letter in which Armaan has written,'After knowing you,I've come to understand you better.Forget the past.For me Jassi means strength to fight every problem & if you remain this way even I can become a better person, even a better chairman for Gulmohar.'
                           Armaan is leaving to meet the suppliers when Jassi comes in.Looking at her Armaan thinks that she is offended & says sorry but Jassi brushes it away & thanks Armaan for the card & tells him that he has changed her life.She extends her hands & says,'friends?' They shake hands.Just then Mallika comes in looking for Pari & tickets & she sees them standing together.Both start guiltily.Mallika looks away.Jassi excuses herself & leaves.Mallika tells Armaan she is leaving.Armaan asks her to call or at least give her the return details & he would go to fetch her.Mallika sadly wonders what she would be coming back for & whether there would be anything left to come back to.Armaan doesn't look much concerned , wishes her a safe journey,pecks her on the hair & leaves.While he is striding out,he finds Jassi standing abreast a pillar out of their sight.They look at each other and look away.Armaan looks at her once more & then leaves.Mallika watches all this from the door.
                      Meanwhile Raj leaves the packet on his desk(moron) and wonders aloud that this should not go into Jassi's hands.Leaves for Goa.
                      Mallika goes to jassi & tells her she wants to have lunch with her.Everyone is surprised.Pari's jaws drop open.She tries to talk Mallika out of it.Mallika tells her that she has something to talk about with Jassi.Pari isn't convinced & tries telling her Mallika can talk with her.Mallika gives her a frosty look & leaves with Jassi.

Rest has been covered  very well  by  Daisy & of course Arti.

Hope didn't bore U to death..

Edited by Minnie - 19 years ago
wow Minnie.. wonderful update.. I am surprised.. Great job!!!
👏👏good job Minie......although I dont know why I am surprised.....after all u r  agood writer..... 

Good job Minnie!

I was wondering if mallika was trying to be jassi's mother in law...

like mothet in law's say "main mere beta ko tumhe soump thi hoon"

mallika says "main armaan ko tumahara hawale karti hoon...uska khyal rakna...woh kya bacha hain?😆😆

Wow!!!! minnie...I don't have words to appreciate ur effort.....It's too good 👏 It's just like reading an exerpt from a novel.....
🤗 You are so thoughtful and sweet.But more than that,what an update!! beautiful!You are so good with words and expression.Having watched the episode,it's like absolutely watching it all over again.You didn't even miss the expressions.Superb.Thank you.

That's so well written.R U a writer or something?

I think this forum is full of wonderful writers.

Minnie....that was wonderful...you are a dear.. 🤗
inspite of watching the episode,I enjoyed reading your update so much!! 😊 Edited by Daisy - 19 years ago

Oh Minnie,thanks so much.You have done such a great job that I felt as if I'm watching the episode.

Thanks for responding to my post and doing this favour.😊