Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi

Kyunki's forgotten rapist awaits Tulsi

rosewood104 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Kyunki's forgotten rapist awaits Tulsi

When Tulsi (then played by Smriti Irani) was in the mental asylum she promised to Mayank to get him out of jail. However, with Smriti leaving and Gautami Kapoor entering as the new Tulsi, the serial veered off in another direction and the promise to Mayank was forgotten. The new Tulsi has been busy signing papers giving properties to the Virani children and going off to Haridwar in search Mihir. But there has been no mention of her getting Mayank out so would the rapist of Krishna Tulsi remain in jail?

We spoke to the serial's scriptwriter Mrinal who said: "No, Tulsi has not forgotten Mayank but she's got other things to do at the moment. After Trupti, one of the three Virani bahus, insulted Ba, Tulsi will become the matriarch of old and resume correcting things in Shanti Niketan."

Mrinal said the rapist was likely to be bailed out next month. "The whole drama of Mayank will come to a head next month and to solve the issue, Damini (Mayank's mother) will support Tulsi in rescuing her son."

Meanwhile the hapless Mayank (Rahul Logani) said he would do the job if asked but he wasn't particularly excited to return to the show as he had more or less moved on in life.

"I'm not waiting for my Kyunki role to revive as currently I'm doing Jab Love Hua on Zee," said Rahul. "Last week Kyunki's programmer scheduler contacted me to say that my track would return next month, but like I said, I'm not relying on that show ands I'm enjoying my role as Bhola in Jab Love Hua.If they want to restart my track I will do it of course."

cheers

resh

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kat88 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
...gud Thnx fr da article 😳 ..soo Damini might turn gud while rescuing her son with da help of Tulsi... 🤔 ...i hope Damini will chng aftr tht...becoz this negative charactr does'nt suits her...
-himzie- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
ok....so chances of damini turning gud r dere
tfs
rupi b thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i guess he doesnt really care about kyunki lol..well thats kind of expected hes been tossed around in the show a lot theres been no proper track for a while now