Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

persistence

Goldie

persistence

Posted: 02 July 2007 at 9:42am | IP Logged

It might be really late to askLOL, but...

why do I keep hearing (mostly from comedians) that Sonia Gandhi is the one pulling the strings behind PM? Isn't the PM quite well-versed to take his own decisions? How do we know that Manmohan singh doesn't have a mind of his own? Also, punjabi comedians make a joke about how SG made a punjabi apologize to punabis for the 84 riots. who else is to apologize but the PM?Confused Now, I hear that even the president is gonna be SG's puppet! god sake, is the woman so powerful?Confused howcome?Confused

After being in India for a month, I have come to believe that Indian govt/politicians are capable of anythingDead; they all play it dirty! So, quite possible that the above is true as well. But I want to know the reasonBig smile--looking forward to increasing my knowledge on politics. It's fun as long as I am not in the middle of it.OuchEmbarrassedLOL

Persy

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sonia Gandhi" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

greatmaratha

IF-Sizzlerz

greatmaratha

Posted: 02 July 2007 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Well, she is rumoured to control the strings... the Purse strings really...

The wealth amassed by the Gandhis during their reign in India is all controlled entirely by SG....

SolidSnake

IF-Rockerz

SolidSnake

Posted: 02 July 2007 at 12:00pm | IP Logged

Bataao ki inme se PM kaun lag rahaa/rahi hai? LOL

Edited by SolidSnake - 02 July 2007 at 12:01pm

RonnieK

IF-Rockerz

RonnieK

Posted: 02 July 2007 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
sonia gandhi likes to control the country
she placed manmohan singh as PM
and if pratibha patil wins then she also controls the president
but hopefully shekhawat will win Cool

rat718

rat718

Posted: 02 July 2007 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
It is SAD but PROUD to say that we are the only country in the world with 85% Hindus but has a Sikh PM, Muslim President and an Italian dictator! Clap

madsoul0226

madsoul0226

Posted: 02 July 2007 at 3:54pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by rat718

It is SAD but PROUD to say that we are the only country in the world with 85% Hindus but has a Sikh PM, Muslim President and an Italian dictator! Clap

haha so true.LOL

Lets Hope for the Best

Confused

Gauri_3

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 02 July 2007 at 4:39pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

sareg

IF-Dazzler

sareg

Posted: 02 July 2007 at 7:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by reeps

It might be really late to askLOL, but...

why do I keep hearing (mostly from comedians) that Sonia Gandhi is the one pulling the strings behind PM?

well it is wrong to call 1/2 the country comedians, then India would consititute the biggest laughter show

Isn't the PM quite well-versed to take his own decisions?

not really, he is not versed in the art of politics

How do we know that Manmohan singh doesn't have a mind of his own?

B'cos the decisions that have been implemented are not a highly qualified, intelligent person like Manmohan Singh will ever make

Also, punjabi comedians make a joke about how SG made a punjabi apologize to punabis for the 84 riots. who else is to apologize but the PM?

how about people who actually incted the riots? (they live in plain sight)

Confused 

It is the worst thing ever done, so many Sikhs died and you make a Sikh apologize for the crimes

Now, I hear that even the president is gonna be SG's puppet! god sake, is the woman so powerful?

Confused howcome?Confused

Yes, Pratibhatai and every congresi is a puppet in her hand

After being in India for a month, I have come to believe that Indian govt/politicians are capable of anythingDead; they all play it dirty! So, quite possible that the above is true as well. But I want to know the reasonBig smile--looking forward to increasing my knowledge on politics. It's fun as long as I am not in the middle of it.OuchEmbarrassedLOL

Persy

Post Reply New Post

Go to top