Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nishtha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 16 years ago
Update-23rd July--by craziegal

The episode started with mamta and akshay arguing..mamta was trying to explain it to akshay that he was misunderstanding sid and he was only tryng to help. then akshay tells i know i was over reacting and told sid a lot things but you r not trying to understand how i am feeling ..how i am feeling when my son wants to spend more time with sid than with his own father..mamta says i understand akshay but...then he says i will go and ask sid to forgive me.

They show sid..thinking that how his past might over cast a bad shadow in his daughter's future..he thinks that he cant try and make akshay understand nor will he b able to make krishna understand..he told that i just hope that my past doesnt spoil my daughter and krishna's future as they have started walking on the path of love..and i dont think i will b able to stop them and then suddenly meera comes there..she tells pa what are you thinking???? sid tells that i was thinkin how old you've bcum and in sometime my rockstar will go away with her rajkumar..then what will happen to me?? and they both hug.

Then they show meme doing aarti..she completes the aarti and someone puts his hand in the plate where laddus are kept then meme tells krishna..leave it..i kno your habbit of stealing the prasad hasnt gone and she turns and guess what?? she sees arav..and she says oh itz you..i thought it was krishna..even he has the habbit of stealing prasad. then arav tells that afterall he is my brother we would obviously have something in common..and then he tells meme thank u for giving me chance to chnge myself..then meme tells that i should b thanking you for giving me another reason to live..then he tells that this cuz i love you and always want to see you have.

akshay goes to sid's house..he comes and asks sid to forgive him..after this he tells sid to ask sanjana to come down as he wants to meet sid's younger daughter..yana hears this and then comes and asks akshay has he only come to meet sid and sanjana..and he tells nothing like that..and then tells akshay that sanjana isnt at home..and that she is very different..and keeps studying.then suddenly sanjana was going to come down when sid sees it and rushes up and saves the situation..akshay leaves..and sid blasts yana 4 lying and then yana tells...that he shudnt shout..and asks him why akshay was asking 4 forgiveness as it shud b other way around..cuz his wife is more concerned abt sid than her own hubby.and he gets really angry.

krishna is coming into the room...when his phone rings..he picks it up and it is meera..she tells hi krishna..hope you have not forgotten about your promise to me and sanjana about taking us to the pizza joint?? then he says ofcourse not..then yana over hears all this nd thinks that their frndship is getting thicker..and by shouting she wont b able to break it thus she decides to break it by being sweet..and then asks meera whom she is talkin to..when she says let me guess..krishna?? and then she tells yes..then yana tells why dont you call him home for tea?? then meera says really?? in this way ill also get to know more about him. then she asks krishna and he tells he'll try..and keeps the phone.

Then mamta meets krishna and requests him to join her and akshay 4 dinner..but he tells no and that she can either go for dinner with her husband or with her son but not with both..she gets really sad..he tells her that for him akshay is just mamta's husband and not his father..then mamta asks will i never be able to live with both my husband n son together?? he tells you got to choose.

At yana's place..meera is waiting for krishna..he comes there and then yana tells that sid is not here..so would you like to talk to me?? then krishna tells nothing like that aunty..its just that i have never had a chance to talk to u. then she tells how about you talk to me until meera prepares the tea?? he tells ok...meera goes..yana tells that krishna you know me?? i am a very straightfwd person..and then krishna tells i like straightfwd ppl.. and then yana asks him whether he likes her daughter..he tells yes i do..but i dont know whether she likes me or not..then yana asks him whether he told her abt it or not..so he tells never got the oppurtunity.. then he tells that since i saw SANJANA i realized shez the person i wanna live with. then he asks her if she is ok with it..she says yeah no problem..and then in her mind she z thinkin that..ek teer se do nishaane..it means that in one way she'll b able to get rid of 2 things..precisely 2 ppl here.

In the dinner..akshay tells mamta that not to worry..and that if she is thinkin abt krishna then how much ever he hates me..love will break all sorts of walls...!! then mamta tells i think krishna is in love with someone..and then akku says if that is..we'll go home and ask him..they do so.akku tells krish that i know you like to spend more time with sid.even tho i am your father..then he tells wht is wrong in this?? then he tells that..i feel hurt that my son prefers someone else to talk to than me..and then they both are fighting..and they episode ends on mamta's face

Preview: krishna tells a crying mamta that he loves sid uncle's daughter and wants to marry her.

lots of love

sneha

Watch July 23rd Video

http://www.amchiimast.com/1.php?1=July23rdMamta.wmv

Thanx

Take Care

Nomi

Nishtha thumbnail
UPDATE-24TH JULY INDIA[.B]-BY craziegal

Hey ,

todays episode started with akshay and krishna arguing ...krishna tells akshay that..he will never accept him as his father cuz when they desperately needed him they were not there ...akshay tells that without you i feel lonely..then he tells rudely that you need us...thts why u want us to stay here..and walks away..!!

Mamta goes to krishna and angrily tells him that this is not the way he shud behave with his father..and the krishna angrily tells that mom i dont accept him as my father so i dont care..mamta said krishna atleast for me you can do this..??? then he tells wht??..then mamta tells that can you reduce to amount of times to go to sid's place??? then he tells i cant do this cuz i am in love with sid uncle's daughter..hearing this mamta gets extremely happy..and tells that i am glad my son is in love and that she'll do both her son's marriage in a grand way.. and then tells that krishna ill go tell your father too..and then he tells good night and leaves..once he leaves mamta thinks whether or not will akshay accept this relationship??? and goes into the room.

Mishti is talking to meme abt her decision to marry arav..meme tells that i agree that for me this relationship is a comprmise but..with arav's love i am sure tht this relation wont remain a compromise..she tells that arav is a really nice person..then the phone rings..its arav..knowing this mishti leaves the room. arav trys to get over romantic by telling meme how telling meme how much hez missing her and everthing..and then tells that he wants to quickly get married to her..and then they keep talking..and he keeps the phone..after that arav starts laughin and tells that i didnt kno that it would b so easy to fool these people and tanisha and karan come..he tells that i will marry meme and make her life hell..then karan tells that in this work we will help you..tanisha tells that cuz of this girl your dad took you out of the house..and now you'll do the same thing and make sure that akshay takes that meme out of the house!! they all drink some champagne on this note!!

Mishti is talking to mamta and telling that you should tell everything to akshay..he will not tell no to the relationship..!! then akshay comes in and tells that wht will i not say no?? then mamta tells that you wr rite...krishna is in love with a girl..he is in love with sid's daughter..!! then akshay tells that is great..our old frndship will now bcum a relation!! mamta gets happy..and goes to share this news with krishna..

mishti tells krishna that you r sucha chupa rustam..(no idea about the meaning) nd then mamta tells him that akshay has also agreed for the marriage..then krish tells that i dont care whether they agree or not..itz my life and the decisions can b either taken by you or me..he is no one to take decisions of my life..mamta gets angry..and leaves...(thank god..otherwise i'd have to type another arguement with no conclusion!!!)

Mamta goes into the room..and then she sees akshay making a call..akshay talks to sid and tells him that our very old frndship is going to come to an end and i cant handle it..cuz now v r going to bcum relatives!!!then sid says your never going to change...he tells never..and then he tells that afterall i am from the boys side..you'll have to face all these tantrums!!! then he tells talk to mamta abt all the dowry and everything..mamta congratulates him.and he tells her all his worries have gone now that his daughter will b with mamta..then yana tells that she wants to talk. then she congratulates her..and they both talk..!

krishna comes into the kitchen and starts drinking water from the bottle..and then mishti shouts at him..and then he tells after a long time your shouting at him..feels really nice..and after all that happ.i thought you will never forgive me..and then she tells you didnt do anything that i should feel bad or forgive you for..

Yana goes to sanjana and gives her chocolates..and tells that she is her mom and she shudnt feel scared.and then tells her that all these chocs are for her..and if she wants she will get her more.and also get her pizza if you go from this house..and get married..you'll get married na?? then she says yes..sid comes and sees this..and then she tells sid she is sorry that she didnot realise her daughter's innocence and begs 4 forgiveness!!.. and he feels happy about and smiles..!!

Preview: akshay asks krishna to hug him..so that he feels complete!

Regds

sneha

Nishtha thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Nishtha thumbnail

The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Nishtha thumbnail

Yuvika_15 thumbnail

Nishtha thumbnail