Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Hey,disgusting news about Shahid and Bebo (Page 2)

Princess IF-Veteran Member
Princess
Princess

Posted: 17 December 2004 at 11:54pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by anjali308

well if they're a couple they're going to kiss, but a.) why was it taped and b.) why did it make the news??????????? Confused.....must have been a really sloow news day...what happened...laloo was actually quiet that day????? Wink

LOL anju u r toooooooooooooo funnyLOL

jammy Goldie
jammy
jammy

Posted: 18 December 2004 at 8:09am | IP Logged

Hi,

I dont know why there is such a hue and cry over this kiss.

There are worse things happening in bollywood/india then this kiss.

The only reason why this got so much publicity is because of denial on part of the couple, which is again weird if they are couple then why deny it ?

It was really stupid of media to publish the photos as it was cheap way to get readers. This news wasnt of any importance to people and if they wanted they could have just made it a part of small column and leave it at that. It was stupid to publish the photo's. Mid-day sometime really crosses its limits.

Also a warning to those unaware couple's, digital age is here so beware what you do in public/private you never know who is watching. because like the saying goes even wall have ear's, these days phone have eye's  Embarrassed. So dont risk getting publically embarresed/humiliated while you are playing with your digital equipment just for thrill sake, you never know where it might end up Ouch.

Jammy.

HUMM IF-Dazzler
HUMM
HUMM

Posted: 18 December 2004 at 10:10am | IP Logged
I totally agree to jammy!!
Such matters or things must not be streached toooo long!OuchOuchOuch
Morgoth IF-Rockerz
Morgoth
Morgoth

Posted: 19 December 2004 at 4:00am | IP Logged

Well, the kiss was kind of gross...I was watching Zee News and I was surprised that they kept showing it again and again and again... considering the fact that even young children can see something like that when their parents watch TV.

(Yeah, Anju, Laloo was quiet that day LOLLOL )

But, whatever they do, it was their business, not ours. Anyway, this so-called "kiss controversy" has been blown out of proportion by Kareena and Shahid themselves. I think this is just a publicity stunt.

Remember how Manisha Koirala almost took Shashilal Nair to court for some scenes in Ek choti si love story? Just because of that ppl went to watch the movie. And yeah, Manisha backed out at the last minute.

heyher87 Senior Member
heyher87
heyher87

Posted: 20 December 2004 at 7:51am | IP Logged
Well about the whole age thing..........as I am muslim and for me it is not bad that kareena is older than that really hot sexy mama Shahid........I am drifting off the topic....Prophet Muhammad(pbuh) married Hazrat Khatija(rzta)(i am sorry for that rzta part as I don't know how will it go) when He was older than her....so I don't see anything bad marrying an older woman infact it is good to marry an older woman to save her from bad intentions of other people but I also know that she is in bollywood people come and go but not everybody is bad,...........but the point is that's not that bad....well I really love Shahid but i don't really hate Kareena
heyher87 Senior Member
heyher87
heyher87

Posted: 20 December 2004 at 7:54am | IP Logged
I hope you guys understand my point and don't take me wrong.....those things happened b4 but now people have different viewpoints so now they see things like these as bad
jprasad IF-Rockerz
jprasad
jprasad

Posted: 21 December 2004 at 11:11pm | IP Logged

so sad...it was actually me kissing Shahid... I can't believe the press had the audacity to replace my pic with that Bebo!

samie IF-Rockerz
samie
samie

Posted: 23 December 2004 at 8:37am | IP Logged
TH@ WAS ONE COOL GAG JPRASAD WH@ DOES SHAHID SEE IN KAREENA (APART FROM HER STATAS AS SHE IS PART OF A TALENTED FAMILY WHICH SHE HAS NOT INHERITED ONE BIT)

Go to top