running away from home (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 15

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Posted: 05 July 2007 at 12:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

Sweet Simi dear where is invites for your one and only Buasa Embarrassed Tongue Don't u forget MOI dear.

QT My wedding was in Arya Samaj with abt 50 people just family from both side attending.  Did not have sangeet, reception etc.  Very simple wedding so I know what I missed out on.  Always wanted a decent wedding but accepted what was available at that time. ALthough made it up at the time of my 25th wedding anniversary Wink Tongue.  You were good sport for sharing your experience.

wow The long 25 years ..gr8  keep it up.........best wishes too..Smile,Is your hubby calling sweety,honey,jaaan etc etc nw a days..???.cos one of my uncle told me that he call his wife,sweety,honey etc cos past 10 years he forget his wife name...WinkTongue

hey just jkg k dil pe math loSmile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "running away from home (Page 7)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Posted: 05 July 2007 at 12:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweta01

Originally posted by simtara

Kisi ne mere sawaal ka waise jawaab nahi diya... you know, first run away, then find the guy, then marry... Wink LOL

what will be the purpose of your running away though? Confused to find the guy of your dreams.. Tongue lol.... you will have to leave a note behind saying.. I am running away to find the perfect marriage partner for me... LOL

On the Run, Find The Guy, Patao ya make him fall in love with you... boy proposes, sim accepts.. and then marry and stay happily ever after..... Heart It will be the first though... running first and then finding a guy of your dreams and marrying him.. Wink 

just kidding ok.. dont mind... Embarrassed

Any Temporary post there?LOLWinkTongue

raunaq

IF-Sizzlerz

raunaq

Posted: 05 July 2007 at 3:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Believe

Sweet Simi dear where is invites for your one and only Buasa Embarrassed Tongue Don't u forget MOI dear.

QT My wedding was in Arya Samaj with abt 50 people just family from both side attending. Did not have sangeet, reception etc. Very simple wedding so I know what I missed out on. Always wanted a decent wedding but accepted what was available at that time. ALthough made it up at the time of my 25th wedding anniversary WinkTongue. You were good sport for sharing your experience.

wow The long 25 years ..gr8 keep it up.........best wishes too..Smile,Is your hubbycalling sweety,honey,jaaan etc etc nw a days..???.cos one of my uncle told me that he call his wife,sweety,honey etccos past 10 years he forget his wife name...WinkTongue

and that guy is still in the house? Ouch

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Posted: 05 July 2007 at 3:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by raunaq

Originally posted by Believe

QT My wedding was in Arya Samaj with abt 50 people just family from both side attending.  Did not have sangeet, reception etc.  Very simple wedding so I know what I missed out on.  Always wanted a decent wedding but accepted what was available at that time. ALthough made it up at the time of my 25th wedding anniversary Wink Tongue.  You were good sport for sharing your experience.

wow The long 25 years ..gr8  keep it up.........best wishes too..Smile,Is your hubby calling sweety,honey,jaaan etc etc nw a days..???.cos one of my uncle told me that he call his wife,sweety,honey etc cos past 10 years he forget his wife name...WinkTongue

and that guy is still in the house? Ouch

Ofcos yes he is Rocking thereTongue............bt uncle told to me...not to aunty lolWinkBig smile

simtara

IF-Rockerz

simtara

Posted: 05 July 2007 at 4:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweta01

Originally posted by simtara

Kisi ne mere sawaal ka waise jawaab nahi diya... you know, first run away, then find the guy, then marry... Wink LOL

what will be the purpose of your running away though? Confused to find the guy of your dreams.. Tongue lol.... you will have to leave a note behind saying.. I am running away to find the perfect marriage partner for me... LOL

On the Run, Find The Guy, Patao ya make him fall in love with you... boy proposes, sim accepts.. and then marry and stay happily ever after..... Heart It will be the first though... running first and then finding a guy of your dreams and marrying him.. Wink 

just kidding ok.. dont mind... Embarrassed

LOL Main kaam hatke hi karti hoon... Wink Challo... the basic plan has been established, now I just have to work on a schedule of events for these things to occur Wink LOL

season915

Goldie

season915

Posted: 05 July 2007 at 9:28am | IP Logged

QTji, I really am in awe of the guts that you possess and your courage to share your experience with us.

I am sure it must have been really hard for you, but then love ke saala kuch bhi karega, hai na? Wink

Just wanted to say that people were having fun and there, but meant no offence to you! I am really sorry if any of my posts offended you in any way.

@ simi: Idea bahut hi acha hai, I am thinking about it as well. Embarrassed 

mermaid_QT

IF-Sizzlerz

mermaid_QT

Posted: 05 July 2007 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rutumodi915

QTji, I really am in awe of the guts that you possess and your courage to share your experience with us.

I am sure it must have been really hard for you, but then love ke saala kuch bhi karega, hai na? Wink
Just wanted to say that people were having fun and there, but meant no offence to you! I am really sorry if any of my posts offended you in any way.
@ simi: Idea bahut hi acha hai, I am thinking about it as well. Embarrassed 

hey Rutu!  Don't worry sweety!  You did not hurt me at all.  Those who did, will not apologize either, not that it matters ! LOL..   In fact, IT HAS BEEN EDITED to remove the judgemental content as I found out.   Glad that everyone else agreed that personal hurtful remarks were unfortunately made whether unintentioanlly / intentionally in the ORIGINAL post. 
Thanks for your sweet words. 

Edited by mermaid_QT - 05 July 2007 at 11:44am

mermaid_QT

IF-Sizzlerz

mermaid_QT

Posted: 05 July 2007 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gauri_3

Originally posted by mermaid_QT

Originally posted by s.priya

Haila... humko woh shaadi ka laddo bhi nahi diya mqt ne.. LOL

QT ne khud bi nahee khaya !! LOLLOLLOL 
tabhi to kehtee hoon.. bhago mat koi bhii..  gane bajaane ke saath shadee wadee karo, laddoo baato  & call me to sing and dance in sangeet .. meri apnee shadee me reh gayaa .. par shouk bahut hai LOL.. haha

LOL served you right cutesTongueLOL hamein nahi khaaney ko mila toh tumhey kyun miley bahlaLOL

I applaud your guts girl.  wish i had the same guts!!!  zindagee mein koi regrets nahin hote na phirLOL

here, in the west, a lot of people elope to get married to save on weddings etc.  I hope we can get some laddoos from all the money you saved your parents yaarLOL

your story touched my heart.  did not know this romantic streak of yours.  to tell you frankly, kaayal ho gaye hum aap keyClapClapClap

hmm..  i see the edited content with appreciation. 
nobody needed to choose what served right to who in the first place .. but now that u edited and made it appear funny and non-judgmental  VERY UNLIKE it was earlier, i am touched right back Wink .  

Edited by mermaid_QT - 05 July 2007 at 11:41am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top