Debate Mansion

running away from home (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 15

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 04 July 2007 at 8:51pm | IP Logged

Sweet Simi dear where is invites for your one and only Buasa Embarrassed Tongue Don't u forget MOI dear.

QT My wedding was in Arya Samaj with abt 50 people just family from both side attending.  Did not have sangeet, reception etc.  Very simple wedding so I know what I missed out on.  Always wanted a decent wedding but accepted what was available at that time. ALthough made it up at the time of my 25th wedding anniversary Wink Tongue.  You were good sport for sharing your experience.

Edited by Dabulls23 - 04 July 2007 at 9:05pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "running away from home (Page 6)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mermaid_QT

IF-Sizzlerz

mermaid_QT

Posted: 04 July 2007 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simtara

LOL Imagine my shock when I read QTdi's comments Wink Well, if nothing else this topic certainly spawned an interesting new nickname for you di: QTip WinkTongue

Simi sis, LOL @ QTip.. I already use that when sometimes sticky creepy guys asks what QT stands for .. I add that QTip is to clean up your thoughts WinkROFL..

QTdi.. you know you're invited to the sangeet + entire marriage ceremony na.. 
QT di promises to rock ur sangeet night dear!  I am glad you read my post and understood that it was hurtful for me to miss the fun at my own wedding, lest I deserved it EmbarrassedEmbarrassed.. 
Your reading the entire post and getting the gist  means a lot to me HugI also appreciate that nstead of randomly judging, you mentioned how and why sometimes it become justifiable.  Thanks!   

simtara

IF-Rockerz

simtara

Posted: 04 July 2007 at 9:12pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by raunaq

^^^sub log qt ka mazak udana band karo, ek tip kya de diya tum logo ko bus tip pe tip maang rahe ho LOL LOL LOL i hope all of you asking for tips are not kids LOL LOL LOL

simtara dont forget to invite me to your wedding, i can play the role of worst host and i am good at it Wink

Aji hak banta hai hamara.. choti behen jo hoon Wink Big smile Me a kid?.. woh to I'll leave to you to judge and the rest of the forum to comment on LOLLOL

simtara = Simi Smile Nice to finally interact with you, and of course you're invited. The more the merrier - it's a family policy Big smile I doubt you're the worst host, trust me I've come across some truly abominable ones. LOL You better be prepared for a lot of dancing though.. another family policy! Big smile LOL

simtara

IF-Rockerz

simtara

Posted: 04 July 2007 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

Sweet Simi dear where is invites for your one and only Buasa Embarrassed Tongue Don't u forget MOI dear.

Aap ko bhi invitation dena zaroori hai kya Buasa? Arey aap to yahan 2-3 mahine se pehle saath me honge to help me! Wink Big smile  I could never leave you out... and at this rate I better hold a separate wedding/reception just for the net-family and friends LOL Chicago chalega? Nice and central. LOL
Keep in mind, you'll have to help me mesh North Indian culture and rituals with South Indian cultures and rituals... Hema ko bhi khush rakhna hai Wink

QT My wedding was in Arya Samaj with abt 50 people just family from both side attending.  Did not have sangeet, reception etc.  Very simple wedding so I know what I missed out on.  Always wanted a decent wedding but accepted what was available at that time. ALthough made it up at the time of my 25th wedding anniversary Wink Tongue.  You were good sport for sharing your experience.

Kudos to you and phoofaji for being such understanding and accepting people. A lavish wedding is typically a dream - perhaps just a secret one - of every woman. And I'm sure Silver Jubilee mein dhoom dhaam se celebration kiya hoga.. you two deserved it after all.

mermaid_QT

IF-Sizzlerz

mermaid_QT

Posted: 04 July 2007 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by raunaq

^^^sub log qt ka mazak udana band karo, ek tip kya de diya tum logo ko bus tip pe tip maang rahe ho LOL LOL LOL i hope all of you asking for tips are not kids LOL LOL LOL

haha.. thanks dear! Smile Don't worry, I am not taking it to heart anymore.  Kahaa na, jo kiyaa bas pyar ke liye kiyaa.. 
Ishq ke liye kuchh bhi karenge!  darenge thode na? Tongue

Hug

simtara

IF-Rockerz

simtara

Posted: 04 July 2007 at 9:21pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by mermaid_QT

LOL Imagine my shock when I read QTdi's comments Wink Well, if nothing else this topic certainly spawned an interesting new nickname for you di: QTip WinkTongue

Simi sis, LOL @ QTip.. I already use that when sometimes sticky creepy guys asks what QT stands for .. I add that QTip is to clean up your thoughts WinkROFL..

ROFL Poor fellows.... what a great anti-heart-theft security device! Wink LOL
I'll be sure to call on QTip when I come across some of the filthier minds in the world Tongue

QTdi.. you know you're invited to the sangeet + entire marriage ceremony na.. 
QT di promises to rock ur sangeet night dear!  I am glad you read my post and understood that it was hurtful for me to miss the fun at my own wedding, lest I deserved it EmbarrassedEmbarrassed.. 
Meri khushi dugni hogi jab main aisa mauka aap ke saath share kar sakungi. Hug
Your reading the entire post and getting the gist  means a lot to me HugI also appreciate that nstead of randomly judging, you mentioned how and why sometimes it become justifiable.  Thanks! 
I think, with time I've gotten to know you quite a bit. There's still a lot more to learn of you, but I think we've developed a good rapport, so I understand you and what you mean. Hug
You know me, I back up what I have to say... galat fehmi na ho to behtar hai. And each situation is individual and unique, so what I did say was very general. But you're welcome and I'm glad I was able eto respect your sensibilities... yours the opinions of many here means the world to me.

Kisi ne mere sawaal ka waise jawaab nahi diya... you know, first run away, then find the guy, then marry... Wink LOL

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 04 July 2007 at 9:32pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Dabulls23

Aap ko bhi invitation dena zaroori hai kya Buasa? Arey aap to yahan 2-3 mahine se pehle saath me honge to help me! Wink Big smile  I could never leave you out... and at this rate I better hold a separate wedding/reception just for the net-family and friends LOL Chicago chalega? Nice and central. LOL
Keep in mind, you'll have to help me mesh North Indian culture and rituals with South Indian cultures and rituals... Hema ko bhi khush rakhna hai Wink

No worries simi I will be there as soon as u need me. Chicago or even east coast is no problem for me.  I will help out with meshing of all cultures.  Remember my DIL is telugu so I know their culture very well.  Hema ko barabar khush rakhenge WinkTongue  I think we will have blast in your wedding.

Kudos to you and phoofaji for being such understanding and accepting people. A lavish wedding is typically a dream - perhaps just a secret one - of every woman. And I'm sure Silver Jubilee mein dhoom dhaam se celebration kiya hoga.. you two deserved it after all.

Thanks sweetie for your kind wishes.  Most girls want a decent wedding with proper kanyadan from parents. I like to put it as proper way father gives her away Embarrassed.

Autumn.

IF-Veteran Member

Autumn.

Posted: 04 July 2007 at 11:52pm | IP Logged

Kisi ne mere sawaal ka waise jawaab nahi diya... you know, first run away, then find the guy, then marry... Wink LOL

what will be the purpose of your running away though? Confused to find the guy of your dreams.. Tongue lol.... you will have to leave a note behind saying.. I am running away to find the perfect marriage partner for me... LOL

On the Run, Find The Guy, Patao ya make him fall in love with you... boy proposes, sim accepts.. and then marry and stay happily ever after..... Heart It will be the first though... running first and then finding a guy of your dreams and marrying him.. Wink 

just kidding ok.. dont mind... Embarrassed

Edited by sweta01 - 04 July 2007 at 11:53pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top