Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 15

greatmaratha

IF-Sizzlerz

greatmaratha

Posted: 03 July 2007 at 5:00am | IP Logged
Haila... humko woh shaadi ka laddo bhi nahi diya mqt ne.. LOL

I dont think I have the guts to do it. Cry Cry Cry

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "running away from home (Page 3)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mermaid_QT

IF-Sizzlerz

mermaid_QT

Posted: 03 July 2007 at 5:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by s.priya

Haila... humko woh shaadi ka laddo bhi nahi diya mqt ne.. LOL

QT ne khud bi nahee khaya !! LOLLOLLOL 
tabhi to kehtee hoon.. bhago mat koi bhii..  gane bajaane ke saath shadee wadee karo, laddoo baato  & call me to sing and dance in sangeet .. meri apnee shadee me reh gayaa .. par shouk bahut hai LOL.. haha

sohn

sohn

Posted: 03 July 2007 at 5:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mermaid_QT

Originally posted by raunaq

i think running away and marrying has its own charm Embarrassedjust like amir and juhi in qayamat se qayamat tak Day Dreaming ok dont quote me, my opinion is not a good example for this issue
and My example is not a good example LOLLOL.. My opinion contradicts my past actions LOLLOL..

LOL LOL LOL did you ever try to elope? Shockedi cannot imagine that LOL LOL LOL
in general, hats off to all those who elope Clap Clap Clap its take a lot of guts + stupidity(sometimes) to do that LOL LOL LOL

Guilty as charged! Embarrassed.. fir dulhan ban na reh gaya LOL.. no bridal make up, fake up, sab drama miss ho gayaa.. CryWink

Oh baby...!!! You go Di! Blushing
And guess what, its better to marry the man you want to and skip the makeup fakeup than the other way round. Approve

Sajna hain mujhe...sajna keliye Tongue

season915

Goldie

season915

Posted: 03 July 2007 at 6:26am | IP Logged

i think running away and marrying has its own charm Embarrassedjust like amir and juhi in qayamat se qayamat tak Day Dreaming ok dont quote me, my opinion is not a good example for this issue
and My example is not a good example LOLLOL.. My opinion contradicts my past actions LOLLOL..

in general, hats off to all those who elope Clap Clap Clap its take a lot of guts + stupidity(sometimes) to do that LOL LOL LOL

Guilty as charged! Embarrassed.. fir dulhan ban na reh gaya LOL.. no bridal make up, fake up, sab drama miss ho gayaa.. CryWink

Lol there are so many emoticons in the quoted text. LOL LOL 

But aww aww aww, that is so so romantic Embarrassed. Seriously, hats off to you and your guts Clap.

So, abhi humare jaise budding romantic hearts ke liye koi tips, QTji? Tongue Wink

sohn

sohn

Posted: 03 July 2007 at 6:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rutumodi915

Lol there are so many emoticons in the quoted text. LOL LOL 

But aww aww aww, that is so so romantic Embarrassed. Seriously, hats off to you and your guts Clap.

So, abhi humare jaise budding romantic hearts ke liye koi tips, QTji? Tongue Wink

yah yah...tips tips tips Di Blushing

Bubbly_Shelly

IF-Sizzlerz

Bubbly_Shelly

Posted: 03 July 2007 at 1:19pm | IP Logged

Awwww..QT!Embarrassed..Haha..agree with raunaq..hats of to youu atleast you had some guts.Tongue

Bubbly_Shelly

IF-Sizzlerz

Bubbly_Shelly

Posted: 03 July 2007 at 1:25pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sohn

Oh baby...!!! You go Di! Blushing
And guess what, its better to marry the man you want to and skip the makeup fakeup than the other way round. Approve

Sajna hain mujhe...sajna keliye Tongue

Embarrassed QT di!..Hehe..sajna hai mujhe sajna ke liye.LOL

Imagine QT di running away from home..Day Dreaming

nerdynerd

Goldie

nerdynerd

Posted: 03 July 2007 at 2:56pm | IP Logged

Running away is not the solution. People cant' always run away from your problems, you have to face them. If you really loved someone, you would fight for them; not run away in some cucoon. Yes, it easier to do that but for how long? And people don't realize how many relationships they break just for a boy/girl. And Yes, of course parents should be more understanding.
And example of it would be when my cousin ran away with a girl, yes they are happily married now and their family accepted 'em b/c they had no choice. But he lost everyone's respect, including the girl he married. Because now to all the relatives she is the girl who 'ran away from home'.
So, it might be easier to run away but people should think in long-term b/c it is better to fight and earn respect for yourself.

But then again it always depends on the situation. Everyone has their own problems!!Smile

Edited by *guesswho* - 03 July 2007 at 2:58pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top