Page   of 15
Page 3 Page 15

raunaq

IF-Sizzlerz

raunaq

Posted: 02 July 2007 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bubblezz

Originally posted by raunaq

i think running away and marrying has its own charm Embarrassed just like amir and juhi in qayamat se qayamat tak Day Dreaming ok dont quote me, my opinion is not a good example for this issue

LOL..sorry had to quote you!Tongue..Okayy..that running away from home was very filmy..imagine in real life!ConfusedLOL

i am talking from real life experience too, at the end family ended up accepting the guy, i think parents shouldnt think about "samajh kya kahega". sometimes samajh only comes to gulp down food during big weddings Dead i do agree with some of the valid reasons for the parents to be against the marriage of their child such as if they feel the guy has vices or some other reasons i cant think of right now but there are always few exceptions. but if parents fear that if they dont get their daughter married to someone who is socially upto their level, then what would samajh think, then thats a pathetic and lame reason to go against marriage.

that doesnt mean that everyone should elope and get married. its very important for the parents to lay the problems on the table without thinking of "samajh kya kahega". let the parents and kid sort it out without creating hassle. however, most of the times parents are right but there are exceptions always.

Edited by raunaq - 02 July 2007 at 10:44pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "running away from home (Page 2)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Bubbly_Shelly

IF-Sizzlerz

Bubbly_Shelly

Posted: 02 July 2007 at 3:18pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by bubblezz

i think running away and marrying has its own charm Embarrassed just like amir and juhi in qayamat se qayamat tak Day Dreaming ok dont quote me, my opinion is not a good example for this issue

LOL..sorry had to quote you!Tongue..Okayy..that running away from home was very filmy..imagine in real life!ConfusedLOL

in real life too it looks beautiful, i am talking from real life experience too, at the end family ended up accepting the guy, i think parents shouldnt think about "samajh kya kahega". sometimes samajh only comes to gulp down food during big weddings Dead i do agree with some of the valid reasons for the parents to be against the marriage of their child if they feel the guy has vices or some other reasons but there are always few exceptions. but if parents fear that if they dont get their daughter married to someone who is socially upto their level, then thats a pathetic and lame reason to go against marriage.

Maybe yes, it may look beautiful. I agree samaj should have nothing to do with a marriage. A marriage is the understanding between 2 people but sometimes love blinds you that you aren't able to see beyond it which is why you aren't able to see what others are. Besides, i don't know why your parents would take a wrong decision anyways.Smile

raunaq

IF-Sizzlerz

raunaq

Posted: 02 July 2007 at 3:22pm | IP Logged
^^^please read my edited post Tongue

sohn

sohn

Posted: 02 July 2007 at 3:26pm | IP Logged
My ever-advising cousin di told me, if there is ever a situation where my parents dun agree with the dumpoo I wanna marry, be ready to find another place if dumpoo runz off from me too Confused Well..she might've said that knowing me buh...shez got a point Confused

Unless Im independant in all the senses of that word, it would be a bad idea to jus run off if my parents dun agree. Add to misery, I'll be away from my folks! God I'll miss my mum's puran poli n pappis the most Cry n I'll miss my dad's duck dance on 'Beat It' Cry ...actually I think running off is a bad idea Confused

Buh I kinda liked what they did in Saathiya! Ahem..ok now thats a thought if both of us are ready to take on a few jhaapadz for the finale Confused Tongue

raunaq

IF-Sizzlerz

raunaq

Posted: 02 July 2007 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sohn

Buh I kinda liked what they did in Saathiya!

i liked it too Tongue

raunaq

IF-Sizzlerz

raunaq

Posted: 02 July 2007 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mermaid_QT

i think running away and marrying has its own charm Embarrassedjust like amir and juhi in qayamat se qayamat tak Day Dreaming ok dont quote me, my opinion is not a good example for this issue
and My example is not a good example LOLLOL.. My opinion contradicts my past actions LOLLOL..

LOL LOL LOL did you ever try to elope? Shockedi cannot imagine that LOL LOL LOL

in general, hats off to all those who elope Clap Clap Clap it takes a lot of guts + stupidity(sometimes) to do that LOL LOL LOL

Edited by raunaq - 03 July 2007 at 2:29pm

Sunrise Coach

Groupbie

Sunrise Coach

Posted: 03 July 2007 at 4:14am | IP Logged
My cousin Melissa ran away from home to a small town of Nashville, Illinois years ago.

The end result: Happy marriage under 1.5 years later and a cute baby girl Embarrassed

They even came by my house a few times, and trust me, her hubby's VERY SHY.

Sometimes it works, sometimes no.

mermaid_QT

IF-Sizzlerz

mermaid_QT

Posted: 03 July 2007 at 4:50am | IP Logged

Originally posted by mermaid_QT

i think running away and marrying has its own charm Embarrassedjust like amir and juhi in qayamat se qayamat tak Day Dreaming ok dont quote me, my opinion is not a good example for this issue
and My example is not a good example LOLLOL.. My opinion contradicts my past actions LOLLOL..

LOL LOL LOL did you ever try to elope? Shockedi cannot imagine that LOL LOL LOL
in general, hats off to all those who elope Clap Clap Clap its take a lot of guts + stupidity(sometimes) to do that LOL LOL LOL

Guilty as charged! Embarrassed.. fir dulhan ban na reh gaya LOL.. no bridal make up, fake up, sab drama miss ho gayaa.. CryWink

Post Reply New Post

Go to top