Users

Frequent Posters

raunaq thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
^^^please read my edited post πŸ˜›
sohn thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
My ever-advising cousin di told me, if there is ever a situation where my parents dun agree with the dumpoo I wanna marry, be ready to find another place if dumpoo runz off from me too πŸ˜• Well..she might've said that knowing me buh...shez got a point πŸ˜•

Unless Im independant in all the senses of that word, it would be a bad idea to jus run off if my parents dun agree. Add to misery, I'll be away from my folks! God I'll miss my mum's puran poli n pappis the most 😭 n I'll miss my dad's duck dance on 'Beat It' 😭 ...actually I think running off is a bad idea πŸ˜•

Buh I kinda liked what they did in Saathiya! Ahem..ok now thats a thought if both of us are ready to take on a few jhaapadz for the finale πŸ˜• πŸ˜›
raunaq thumbnail

Originally posted by: sohn

Buh I kinda liked what they did in Saathiya!

i liked it too πŸ˜›
raunaq thumbnail

Originally posted by: mermaid_QT

and My example is not a good example πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.. My opinion contradicts my past actions πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† did you ever try to elope? 😲i cannot imagine that πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

in general, hats off to all those who elope πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ it takes a lot of guts + stupidity(sometimes) to do that πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Edited by raunaq - 16 years ago
Sunrise Coach thumbnail
My cousin Melissa ran away from home to a small town of Nashville, Illinois years ago.

The end result: Happy marriage under 1.5 years later and a cute baby girl 😳

They even came by my house a few times, and trust me, her hubby's VERY SHY.

Sometimes it works, sometimes no.
mermaid_QT thumbnail

Originally posted by: raunaq

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† did you ever try to elope? 😲i cannot imagine that πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
in general, hats off to all those who elope πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ its take a lot of guts + stupidity(sometimes) to do that πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Guilty as charged! 😳.. fir dulhan ban na reh gaya πŸ˜†.. no bridal make up, fake up, sab drama miss ho gayaa.. πŸ˜­πŸ˜‰. 
greatmaratha thumbnail
Haila... humko woh shaadi ka laddo bhi nahi diya mqt ne.. πŸ˜†

I dont think I have the guts to do it. 😭 😭 😭
mermaid_QT thumbnail

Originally posted by: s.priya

Haila... humko woh shaadi ka laddo bhi nahi diya mqt ne.. πŸ˜†

QT ne khud bi nahee khaya !! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 
tabhi to kehtee hoon.. bhago mat koi bhii..  gane bajaane ke saath shadee wadee karo, laddoo baato  & call me to sing and dance in sangeet .. meri apnee shadee me reh gayaa .. par shouk bahut hai πŸ˜†.. haha
sohn thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Guilty as charged! 😳.. fir dulhan ban na reh gaya πŸ˜†.. no bridal make up, fake up, sab drama miss ho gayaa.. πŸ˜­πŸ˜‰. 

Oh baby...!!! You go Di! ☺️
And guess what, its better to marry the man you want to and skip the makeup fakeup than the other way round.

Sajna hain mujhe...sajna keliye πŸ˜›

season915 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Lol there are so many emoticons in the quoted text. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 

But aww aww aww, that is so so romantic 😳. Seriously, hats off to you and your guts πŸ‘.

So, abhi humare jaise budding romantic hearts ke liye koi tips, QTji? πŸ˜› πŸ˜‰