What are you reading right now? - Page 7

Posted: 16 years ago
im reading the book
all souls
[it was summer reading book, althought this one turned out pretty good so far]
😃
Starting Wurthing Heights by Emily Bronte 😊 The story seems very interesting indeed, so im looking forward to it. 😃
i am reading new moon..and i went to barnes and noble and the library yesterday..and i bought eclipse and the memory keeper's daughter and i borrowed pride and prejudice and two of Sarah dessen's books 😛 ...new moon is driving me crazy.. 😆 ..it's super good like the others, only it's much sadder than twilight..i cant believe it! i have to finish it!!! 😉 😃 😆
Currently reading a book "The Search" by C.P.Snow

Its an insight into the life of scientists... that is quite revealing and enlightening if I may use the word... an insight into a world , that is often misunderstood and misinterpreted...Edited by sareeta - 16 years ago
Im reading bad boy.. Dunt remember the author but its based on how this girl, tracie is best frnds wid jon.. And how he wants her to turn him bad so dat every girl wants him..And how wen she is succesfull she realizes that she wants him all for herself! 😳

Originally posted by cool_pooja

Iqra, do u only read Gossip girls? 😆

And right now im reading fair-weather-love in the sweet dreams series.. Its a very true book and any girl can feel dat the main character in the book is like hers.. How the girl aint dat popular and suddenly she is assigned to be science patners wid the most hottest and popular guy in the skool yet she is worried bec she wanted a serious patner for her science project and the guy only flirts... 😳

😆😆😆 sort of *cough*cough

but now i'm in the middle of
"Maddison Finn" 😳

Originally posted by cool_pooja

Im reading bad boy.. Dunt remember the author but its based on how this girl, tracie is best frnds wid jon.. And how he wants her to turn him bad so dat every girl wants him..And how wen she is succesfull she realizes that she wants him all for herself! 😳

aww pooja this one sounds intresting! whose the author?

Originally posted by ~*Juhi*~

The Hobbit

^^ I read the hobbit .. its a pretty good book but TOO confusing for me 😆

Originally posted by anju101

Just finished the sisterhood of the travelling pants

^^ omg i read the first one in the summer and fell in love with the books

has anyone heard of "Tuck everlasting" I read that in grade five or six and watched the movie a few daiis ago .. any else read/saw it?

Im reading The Complete Father Brown 😃