Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
The Mark of Athena - Heroes of Olympus by Rick Riordan 
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: epiphany.

The Mark of Athena - Heroes of Olympus by Rick Riordan 

oohh loved tht book..love all rick riordan books anyways...waiting desperately for the house of hades...
thegameison thumbnail
Originally posted by: anu rulz

oohh loved tht book..love all rick riordan books anyways...waiting desperately for the house of hades...

Oh, yes. Percy Jackson is an epic book series. And The Heroes of Olympus is good too! I liked The Son of Neptune best so far, couldn't get through the Lost Hero for some reason. ðŸ¤” Have you tried Riordan's books on Egyptian Mythology?
Anurulz thumbnail
yup, not as great as percy series, but readable..they get u hooked on by the middle of the book...the last book was the best..i liked the lost hero also..percy is any day better than jason, but leo and piper had their own charm..
thegameison thumbnail
Originally posted by: anu rulz

yup, not as great as percy series, but readable..they get u hooked on by the middle of the book...the last book was the best..i liked the lost hero also..percy is any day better than jason, but leo and piper had their own charm..

Well, that's quite the point. I prefer Hazel and Frank over Piper and Leo. I like Leo, but Piper and Jason don't appeal to me much. I miss Camp Half-Blood from the setup but otherwise, the books are gripping, yes. 
Anurulz thumbnail
now i wonder whats going to happen in the house of hades..have a bad feeling nico is going to die on me...the prophecy has a foreboding note in it..i love nico, i hope he dsnt die..
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
I'm reading Sir Jeffrey Archer's ' New short story collection ' .
It's totally fantastic . The author is a master of short story genre I must say .
DanmeiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Well actually I m spending most of my time of the day reading wonderful Bamon fanfictions from the fanfiction.net. Most of the ffs are just awesome, both in terms of writing skill n story content n plot handling, character developnent etc. Well Damon-Bonnie are my all time most fav couple, so nothing gives me more enjoyment than reading about them.