Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 8
Page 7 Page 8

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Posted: 03 July 2007 at 2:37am | IP Logged
Embarrassed whats that Xtrem fun Wink Smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~~Grilling or being Grilled~~ (Page 6)" in Chit Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

divingdolphin21

IF-Rockerz

divingdolphin21

Posted: 03 July 2007 at 2:42am | IP Logged
oh believe prc forum grilling the FOTW LOL
and jazzydi i wont be caught sooo sooon LOL

Apsara.

IF-Dazzler

Chit Chat Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 03 July 2007 at 2:48am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Apsara.

IF-Dazzler

Chit Chat Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 03 July 2007 at 2:49am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

divingdolphin21

IF-Rockerz

divingdolphin21

Posted: 03 July 2007 at 2:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Jr.Nancy_drew*

Originally posted by Kai_Hiwatari

^^^ aaawwww...very few questions..huh....2 -3 large jumbo sets + 2 pages chatting LOL LOL LOL ..wht fun we had..pari spoiled all the fun Ouch

now wait till this thread is closed too LOL 

yeap..LOL

after all we are spam****LOLLOLLOL

Kai.

IF-Sizzlerz

Kai.

Posted: 03 July 2007 at 4:39am | IP Logged
shhhhhhhhh Lucky keep the kitten in the bag LOL LOL LOL ....

@abhy: its all related to grilling naa LOL LOL ...well i just have 2 closed topics under my belt.... LOL

divingdolphin21

IF-Rockerz

divingdolphin21

Posted: 03 July 2007 at 9:19am | IP Logged
ooooops LOL

pari0706

IF-Veteran Member

pari0706

Posted: 03 July 2007 at 9:22am | IP Logged

Okies i m here againLOLfirstly i think this is allowed as there are members getting grilled everywhere on IFWink right?Big smile

Originally posted by divingdolphin13

Originally posted by *Jr.Nancy_drew*

^^^ aaawwww...very few questions..huh....2 -3 large jumbo sets + 2 pages chatting LOL LOL LOL ..wht fun we had..pari spoiled all the fun Ouch yesh yesh very fewAngryKai, now those chotu sets had about 100 questions eachAngryand u posted them before the person who was motw answered the previous one so i had to interfere naOuchand i said plz post the next after the person has answered the previous ones now that was a fair deal naEmbarrassed

now wait till this thread is closed too LOL i don't think this thread has anything related to a particular serial but everywhere right sapu and sherish. Embarrassed if not then feel free to closeWink

yeap..LOL

after all we are spam****LOLLOLLOLaheem aheem i m glad u know thatAngry now go and read rules about spammingAngry

now my answers to the first thing Wink me in pinkEmbarrassed

Hello ppl,

Well most of u have being grillers or have being grilled. So which one is more enjoyable..answering questions or posting questionsEmbarrassedfor me it is answering htem LOL (now before u start thinking of giving me thousands of quesOuchthe reason behind this is that i cannot think many questions so it is better to answer them as i feel honouredEmbarrassed

When did u first grill the motw??Ermmi think it was in June or may 2006 in the Pyaar ke do naam section

How many bakris / bakras have u grilled??very few as i m so sweet (aheem just like sapu right sapu?Wink)

Have u being on the hot seat anytime??yes..how many times??yesh Tonguehow many Ermm 4 times Big smile

Cheers

HeartKaiHeart

Edited by pari0706 - 03 July 2007 at 9:28am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top