Book Talk
Book Talk

India-Forums

Happily Ever After or Open Ended.... (Page 2)

cool_pooja IF-Sizzlerz
cool_pooja
cool_pooja

Posted: 03 July 2007 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by missy6892

Originally posted by cool_pooja

Originally posted by Virgo_Stars

I am sucker for happy endings. LOL

Actually if the book is hardcore like memoirs or classics or something, then its ok but if we are talking abt the regular comic/romantic teen/young adult fiction books then the ending has to be happy.

In the above case ^^ If the ending isn't happy, I don't read the book. Wondering how? Err i have this thing where I read the last page before starting. If the ending seems happy and acceptable, i start the book or the book gets returned to the library the very next day LOL But thats only for teen-ish fiction books. Other than that, for heavy serious books, i prefer a meaningful ending

I do the exact same.. I prefer happy endings for love stories and teenage books or small fiction bec it makes u feel better.. N the 1st thing i do wid these books is read the last page..LOL.. i cant bear sad endings in dese after reading the whole novel and knoeing the characters..Cry

I hate it when people read the last page of the book before reading the whole thing, because it ruins it for you sometime, when firends tell you what is going to happen before reading the book, like in harry potter, once someone told me what happened and it ruined the whole thing for me.

I cant read a book without knowing the story! Atleast i summary...LOL

~Sirius*Ysh~ IF-Dazzler
~Sirius*Ysh~
~Sirius*Ysh~

Oct Fest Winners - Harry Potter Forum!

Posted: 05 July 2007 at 8:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Virgo_stars

In the above case ^^ If the ending isn't happy, I don't read the book. Wondering how? Err i have this thing where I read the last page before starting. If the ending seems happy and acceptable, i start the book or the book gets returned to the library the very next day But thats only for teen-ish fiction books. Other than that, for heavy serious books, i prefer a meaningful ending
exactly my sentiments!!!!!! finally sum1 lyk me u knw! i thot i was weird dat way Big smileBig smileBig smile

Go to top