Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

greatmaratha

IF-Sizzlerz

greatmaratha

Posted: 14 August 2007 at 5:57am | IP Logged
Guess Gallery Ji,

I would not agree with the conclusions you draw in your last paragraph and therefore, I have to stick to what I have stated in my last paragraph.

Thanks, I am fine indeed. Hope u are fine too.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mistakes are Mistakes (Page 2)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 14 August 2007 at 10:32am | IP Logged

Originally posted by greatmaratha

Mistakes are more often than not intentional and proceeding on that premise, I would say, if someone commits a mistake, acknowledges it, then it should be accepted.

To err is human. There can always be a error of judgement. There can always be a second line of thought, which may not always be as good as the first line of thought, but which may not be entirely wrong or erroneous.

Be it professional, be it personal, mistakes are always capable of rectification. Sometimes, we cant always turn the clock back, but if we can rectify it to the best in the circumstances, then I would say, Mistakes are natural, its not the end of the world..... and in my opinion, there is never an end of the world.

This does not encompass situations which are not Mistakes, but deliberate negligence, fully conscious of the outcome of their acts.

I totally agree with you Priya here.  You have said it all covering all points.

To add: To those who mention professionals can't afford to make mistakes.  I agree they should not.  In case of doctors,   do you think they don't run their business on Trial and error basis??  Even parenting job is trial and error.  Most professionals have made mistake one time or the other in their life.  That is why we say Err is human.  Acknowledge it, accept it and do not repeat which is moving on.

Malpractice insurance are there to cover their unintentional honest errors.  Licenses are taken away as last punishment.  My observation only Embarrassed

sareg

IF-Dazzler

sareg

Posted: 14 August 2007 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by raj5000

In real professional world, since stakes and risks are so high one silly mistake can cost a lot.true

Still we say "subhaah ka bhula agar sham ko ghar aa jata hai ussey bhula nahi boltey " (If someone is lost in terms of actions / thoughts, but later he realizes and makes oneself found in evening then not be called lost)

that was before they invented legal professionWink(sorry cant helpLOL)

Debate here is - mistakes are mistakes in pro world, acceptance and making for it doesn't count. True statement?

In the proffessional world, the golden rule is

deny! deny!! deny!!!

If it doesnt work try to make someone else as a scapegoat

If nothing of the above works, accept mistakes in such a way that you will not face legal consequences

have been on both sides of the above equationLOL and it is not funDead

but kya kare "ganda hai par dhanda hai yeh"Wink

Gauri_3

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 14 August 2007 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 14 August 2007 at 3:02pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Gauri_3

Mistake, no matter how grave it is, is considered a mistake the very first time you make it unintentionally. the moment you repeat it...it's no longer a mistake. it is negligence. This is my thinking for both professional as well as personal mistakes. Has served me good so far Smile

I am 100% with you on this one.  When mistake is repeated I call it a habit Embarrassed

Edited by Dabulls23 - 14 August 2007 at 3:03pm

Rinkalp90

IF-Rockerz

Rinkalp90

Posted: 14 August 2007 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
it depends on how big the mistake is.. how does it effect other persons life.

if u kill somone than thats not mistake.. thats crime..

chatbuster

IF-Rockerz

chatbuster

Deactivated on request

Posted: 14 August 2007 at 6:03pm | IP Logged

yes, savere ka bhoola can always get back home in the evening. just might not be his home though. Tongue   after all, what if the girl kicks him out and sends him to the dog-house? wont be the same home, na? now really, how many of you fine ladies would take the loser back? see what i meant? LOL

oh, and some folks might not even be so lucky. ever try having yourself run over by one of the blueline killer buses? bud, there's gonna be no shaam ka ghar there. it's straight to the hospital, that too if you're lucky Wink

that said, i'd still bet on a fella who's scored a few sorry ducks. boy's got to sow some wild oats after all before he hits the century, no? how else will he ever learn? proof is how some folks turned out- not too shabbily, wat say? Tongue

Edited by chatbuster - 14 August 2007 at 6:47pm

Jia

IF-Rockerz

Jia

-

Posted: 14 August 2007 at 8:04pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Gauri_3

Mistake, no matter how grave it is, is considered a mistake the very first time you make it unintentionally. the moment you repeat it...it's no longer a mistake. it is negligence. This is my thinking for both professional as well as personal mistakes. Has served me good so far Smile

Agreed.

"A lesson not learned is a mistake repeated." (Not my words, title of an article, hence quoted) You won't repeat the mistake if you truly understand your fault.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top