I’m sorry mods!!!!*crying* - Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: ShellyB

we'v been told dat its againts I-F's rules to post nefing 4rm ova forums but wen a mod does it its fine to post things 4rm ova forums 😕 😕 😕 im sorry im questionning a mod/mods actions i shudnt do dat shud i 😕

now thats highly suspicious

a MOD should look in to that.

*mad* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
kat..i will respect your wishes n will keep this out of forum... but do u realize that to make something sticky, you do need help from moderators... if they are also part of this what is the point????
they ask us not to bash up other members while they bash up our frnds???

i know not all the members in the development team are like this.... but few of them are biased and as a result they encourage bashing..... if they didn't favor few members this matter would not have reached this point today....

its 8 hrs since they put up tht post so far its still there....😳
👏
Misfit_ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
um, wow. I'm sorry guys, but do you honestly have this much time on your hands? It's an internet forums FFS, log in, have fun, log off. It's not that difficult. I can't believe some of you guys' lives revolve around this place. 😕
Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Hi Friends, I still see some confusion going on here.......well, let me clear one by one:

1)

Originally posted by: Catwoman

Guys since u all are posting and have seen the news what i would like you all to pm the mods with how you are feeling on the matter. Please do not discuss the issue here.

I and sum have done nothing wrong and am asking the dev team to investigate the matter. With matarani by myside i have nothing to fear and the truth always wins in the end...

Please take up this matter via pm not on the forum

kat 😭

I am sorry Catwoman, you name was not dragged by intention. I was very confused by your pm as I was not aware that you were mentioned.

The topic was that was posted from other forum was a print screen, and a jpeg image, so I could not alter it. Unfortunately few members from here who know you discussed you. They probably did not expect that they would get exposed in this fashion. And I completely understand that their discussing you is not your fault.

I want to emphasisi that was it not done to single you out, but simply to show how 'truthful' this matter really was. It's good that dissassociated yourself from this, and we too acknowledge and respect it. Just because you were discussed does not mean you were involved. In fact your coming out and protesting against it shows that you have a clean heart and a clear mind and you do not wish to be a part of any such scam. I sincerely apologise if this caused you any hurt. That was not the intention.

I cannot alter the print screen, but I will write a disclaimer about you, so that it is clear to all. Hope that helps....😳

2) Posting stuff from other forums or places:

Under normal circumstances, posting stuff from other forums are not allowed, especially they are done just to create fights. This case was different as our own members planned something on a different forum that resulted in trouble on IF. What they do on that forum is neither our business, nor our responsibility. It's evident that these members were playing a dual game, feigning innocence all the while knowing where the info came from. They actually leaked out info out of IF...and that is not acceptable. And it was done with a malicious intent. And this was the proof. Period. It is completely on the moderator of a forum to decide what can or cannot be allowed. If there was a blanket ban, then even the article would not have been allowed to posted.......

Hope this clears it up....

Thanks,

Minnie.

Edited by Minnie - 16 years ago
desigrl27 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Asha004

Mods I just want 2 say that I'm sorry 4 bothering all u wonderful people about the KYPH section😭Now I have fully understood why that forum was archived 2 begin w/I mean I loved KYPH,but I don't even think itz worth everything,seeing as there are certain people who just have 2 create a fight every chance they get...and no matter how many times u try 2 ban them,they're always gonna make a new ID and come back😡😡

*I just want 2 say that I love each and ever one of u beautiful souls 4 trying 2 keep I~F a clean and safe site 2 be....I understand itz not an easy task 2 accomplish👏Please,if at least one mod would reply...I will feel a lot better😭*

U guyz r like the mothers of I~F and mothers are always right😳....If u can please 4give all of the KYPH members who,bothered u unnecessarily,on my behalf😉😊

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

That completely touched me, and I agree with you.  I am not a mod, but I am behind you 100%.  Thanks for making this post, and I hope that we earn the forum back.  I am also going to take this oportunity to appologize to everyone I have hurt.  I think those ppl know who I am talking about.  I appologize if I have hurt you...that was not my intention.

angelz.16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: yeh_ada_143

um, wow. I'm sorry guys, but do you honestly have this much time on your hands? It's an internet forums FFS, log in, have fun, log off. It's not that difficult. I can't believe some of you guys' lives revolve around this place. 😕

😆😆😆I know....LOL!!
angelz.16 thumbnail
My answer when everyone will be onn! 😳
swordfishh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

I am confused...

Neways... With reference to the original topic...
I know it was hard for the Mods to take a decision and for the members... And then the decision taken by Mods and Admins is final... They took quite some time to arrive at it... So I guess there was a lot of contemplation and discussion abt the KYPH Forum... The decision to archieve the KYPH Forum is probably justified...

I know mine saying this doesnt make a difference... But I want our KYPH Forum back..! 😭
Misfit_ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 2005AD

Firstly, It OUR lives, you have no right to decide maybe 😉 

I have no right to decide  what? Did you miss my point completely or are you just pretending to be clueless?
angelz.16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: 2005AD

wapas agayeee ankuu! sharamm karr!! 😡

Mujhe ladne mein maza aata haiiiii😆