Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

friskysam

IF-Rockerz

friskysam

Posted: 29 June 2007 at 1:19pm | IP Logged

Confessions of Harry Puffer

Were typical teenagers ... stars Rupert Grint, left, Emma Watson and Daniel Radcliffe yesterday

We're typical teenagers ... stars Rupert Grint, left, Emma Watson and Daniel Radcliffe yesterday

By GRANT ROLLINGS
and THOMAS WHITAKER
June 26, 2007

THE teenage stars of the Harry Potter films yesterday shattered their clean-cut image and confessed to enjoying booze and fags.

Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson and Rupert Grint have maintained an impression of well-behaved innocence for the last seven years.

But Emma, 17 goody two-shoes Hermione Granger in the films has confessed she has smoked and enjoys a drink.

She said: "You are careful not to do it in the public eye.

"You have your first cigarette or first glass of alcohol in a safe environment with your close friends or you choose to do it in a nightclub in the middle of London."

Rupert, 18, who plays the slightly socially inept Ron Weasley, said: "Because we are quite busy we do miss out, but getting drunk for the first time, we still have those kind of experiences."

Daniel, 17, who plays Harry, vowed he won't go off the rails, but admitted: "It doesn't stop us from having a party once in a while.

"Parties are fine and fun, but what I enjoy are the acting and the work."

Daniel also revealed he has NO IDEA what happens in the seventh and final Harry Potter novel but said he'd ordered a copy online.

Producers, meanwhile, are still looking for two actors to join cast for the sixth film, Harry Potter And The Half-Blood Prince. There are open casting calls at London's Earls Court for the roles of Lavender Brown (July 1) and the young Tom Riddle (July 8).

At the previous cast searches women in their 40s turned up for the part of schoolgirl Luna Lovegood Evanna Lynch and some Scandinavians tried out for the role of Asian student Cho.

Edited by friskysam - 29 June 2007 at 2:33pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritika2025*Spandana*tukz_REmix

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Confessions of Harry Puffer" in Harry Potter forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

TINK

IF-Rockerz

TINK

Posted: 29 June 2007 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
....hehe...thanx sam Embarrassed ...

thats just funny....dont blame them Big smile Big smile ....they are teenagers at the end of the day Wink ....hehe

seen pics of them with booze bottles in their hands Tongue Tongue Tongue ...hehe LOL

friskysam

IF-Rockerz

friskysam

Posted: 29 June 2007 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
i havent seen anypic LOL

do share it with us Sam Wink

TINK

IF-Rockerz

TINK

Posted: 29 June 2007 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
Smile

Edited by TINK - 29 June 2007 at 4:07pm

tukz_REmix

IF-Rockerz

tukz_REmix

Posted: 29 June 2007 at 8:00pm | IP Logged
lol...i dont blame dis women in 40s....dey r missin deir teenage now....n ofcourse dey dint got a fantastic thng like p in deir teenage..so idont blame dem

missy6892

Goldie

missy6892

Oct Fest Winners - Harry Potter Forum!

Posted: 29 June 2007 at 8:14pm | IP Logged
ROFL woman in their 40's, wat a joke ROFL

nitu07

IF-Dazzler

nitu07

Posted: 29 June 2007 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by friskysam

i havent seen anypic LOL

neither have i seen themOuchLOL
bte........friskysam ur siggy of harry asking who wants hermionie is really cute and funny....i loved  itEmbarrassed

friskysam

IF-Rockerz

friskysam

Posted: 29 June 2007 at 10:49pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by nitu07

Originally posted by friskysam

i havent seen anypic LOL

neither have i seen themOuchLOL
bte........friskysam ur siggy of harry asking who wants hermionie is really cute and funny....i loved  itEmbarrassed

believe me u dont want to see itLOL

and thankoo for liking my siggyEmbarrassed

P.S-call me samreenSmile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top