India-Forums

Kareena Kareena
Kareena Kareena

Question

sangeeta Goldie
sangeeta
sangeeta

Posted: 15 December 2004 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
I am confused about something. When did Kareena reveal on Radio Curry that she is not Tanu but Kareena i.e. when did she become RJ Kareena from RJ Tanu? Can somebody please let me know. I might have missed the episode.

anitha.b IF-Dazzler
anitha.b
anitha.b

Posted: 15 December 2004 at 12:44pm | IP Logged

as i remember from the begining she said that she was RJ Kareena...

I never remember her saying on the radio that she was RJ tanu...

sangeeta Goldie
sangeeta
sangeeta

Posted: 15 December 2004 at 3:20pm | IP Logged

Kareena's friend Tanu had asked her to take care of her job as RJ till she comes back from her home town and Kareena always posed as Tanu on Radio Curry.  That is why she had to pay the money for the cell phone which Tanu had bought. I do not know when this secret was revealed and she started acting as RJ Kareena. Correct me if I am wrong. 

anitha.b IF-Dazzler
anitha.b
anitha.b

Posted: 15 December 2004 at 7:02pm | IP Logged

u are right 12345..

I remember know sangeeta...she was working as tanu...but her producer knew that. But the ratings went so high, so probably they revealed that it was her...my guesses...sorry not of much help.

niyati_patel Senior Member
niyati_patel
niyati_patel

Posted: 15 December 2004 at 8:50pm | IP Logged

well when kareena was doing her first show on radio curry as tenu on the first day...for her name on radio she had to say rj tenu but by mistake she said rj kareena...and when the show was finished prem asked her why did she said kareena instead of tenu ...she said she maid a mistake but prem said its ok..cuzz he liked that name and he said on radio u will known as kareeena or raj kareena.....this is about the name...

now for the truth  to prem....well chemetekar wanted radio curry to do their product's add so they maid a preposel to radio curry and cuzz of that mrs sood had to go to radio curry to meet with the owner of radio curry who was prem...so prem first thought that its tenu but then cuzz mrs sood lie that she is not tenu  she is mrs sood...so he gets cunfused and after the long conversation at the end when mrs sood was leaving from radio curry prem called on tenu's cell which mrs sood had it so it rang their and then prem knew that mrs is tenu or kareena and she had to tell prem everything.......i hope now u understand if not ask me i can explaine

ok bye shy

Monaji Senior Member
Monaji
Monaji

Posted: 16 December 2004 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Hey this clears all the doubts... So, Kareena was known as RJ Kareena from the very beginning.
sangeeta Goldie
sangeeta
sangeeta

Posted: 16 December 2004 at 8:42am | IP Logged
Thanks everybody.
mango Global Moderator
mango
mango

Posted: 16 December 2004 at 4:50pm | IP Logged
where is tanu though why isnt she back yet

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top