Paalkhi

new episode - very brief update

soni28 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

hi, yesterday i managed to catch an episode and thought i'll update u guyz on it.........doesn't look like anyone has posted an update, so i don't think i'm duplicating!

here goes......pranjal's mom is upset and discussing with her husband about how upset she is with pranjal for leaving palak and taking off on his wedding night.........his sister is upset about her brother and palak bhabhi and is discussing this with her boyfriend (dev?! not sure bout the name) when her father comes in and dev manages to hide just in time..........everyone's discussing bout pranjal taking a blood test ( i think it's to prove that he's the father of palak's baby) and daksh of course is afraid cos he thinks now everyone will know that he's not pranjal.........both pranjal & palak do a blood test and the doctor says the results will be out the next evening

soni

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks Soni! ๐Ÿ˜ƒSo did Daksh kill Pranjal?
soni28 thumbnail

reem, as far as i know, pranjal died in a car accident n daksh was driving the car.......

everyone thinks that daksh is dead bcos for some strange reason both were dressed as each other๐Ÿ˜•

*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
ohhhhhhhhh....rite! Hmmm....ok thanks di! ๐Ÿ˜ƒI think that now Daksh and Palak will be married, she will change him into a better person! Then when he is all good maybe Pranjal will come bak!
soni28 thumbnail

๐Ÿ˜† reem, i like ur take......pranjal coming back (usually happens in all serials these days) after daksh changes!!

btw daksh is already married to palak now

cutereems thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

It happens so that Daksh, Palak and Pranjal are going in car and Daksh is driving car. Brakes are failed. I think Daksh had pre planned this. Pranjal dies in accident and Daksh acts like Pranjal and everyone believes him to be Pranjal. SO the family thinks that Daksh is dead.

now Daksh is in trouble๐Ÿ˜†...BTW i dont understand about Keshavi...does she know that Daksh is alive and Pranjal is dead?๐Ÿ˜•

soni28 thumbnail
thanks cutereems for clearing bout the accident part
natasha-remix thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
i like daksh better than pranjal.... ๐Ÿ˜ณ
soni28 thumbnail

Originally posted by: angad_cutest