Members Lounge

Happyyyyyy Bday....Amina ;-)

Jia thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Hi Friends,

Today (1st of July) we celebrate a very adorable, a VERY loving and a VERY caring person's 15th bday. This adorable sweetheart is Avatar and Signature's amazing viewbie and my very very close friend, amina877 aka amina aka titli (one and only for meπŸ˜‰).

Happy Birthday meri titliπŸ€—

(^do u notice that titliπŸ˜‰)

Its been so so sooooo long that i know you now. Last year too we celebrated your bday together and I am so incredibly lucky to have the opportunity to do it again. I know I have been a dork and not kept in touch a lot of times, and i do tend to fall back on PM's (which won't happen nemore....yayyyπŸ˜†) but your PM always always brings a HUGE smile on my face. Your love, your care for your friends is totally unbelievable...i really am blessed to have you as my friend. Thank you for all those PM's, and for all those times we shared together...i shall treasure them forever.

I hope your day is blessed with lots of gifts, lots of cakesπŸ˜‰, lots of friendly suprises, lots of care, and lots of love. I hope your coming year is full of dreams turning into reality, lots of love, lots of success and lots of happiness. You are one person that truly deserves the best in life, and I pray that it is so always.

πŸ€—

love you always and forever,
your one and only ...koyal

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HarshuKiDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
happy bday titli πŸ€—
have a great time, hv fun πŸ˜ƒ
jigglypuff726 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

happy birthday titli! hope you have a wonderful day & wish you many more happy returns of the day!πŸ˜›

Prestigious thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

A very happy birthday to you, Amina!!

May this special day of yours brings you all your wishes, happiness and blessings!  😊

himmi thumbnail
happy birthday,amina...enjoy ur day πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ [:D/] [:D/] [:D/] 😎 😎 😎
Sara_DONT_ASK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Happy Bday amina... 😳 ...have a nice day...!!!

@Khairu: Yes we love u n care for u... πŸ˜› πŸ˜†
momogrl21 thumbnail

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMINAAA!!!
Hope you have a fantastic birthday!! I'm sure you will have a great blast with all your friends and family, including all of us IFians!! Hope all your dreams and wishes come true!! You are such a sweet person!! Have a great dayyyy!!
πŸ€—
Love, Momo 😳

LRLcrazy thumbnail
πŸ‘ πŸ‘ HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMINA!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘
mallika_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
happ b'day amina jaan!luv ya..May All ur wishes come true!
sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

Birthday Greeting

πŸ˜‰