Kkusum
Kkusum

Dec 15th update by Mala

stpra Groupbie
stpra
stpra

Posted: 15 December 2004 at 9:48am | IP Logged

Kkusum dated 15th December 2004

Aru chachi gets a call from kali,kali says chachi I know u know everything, tells her something. Aru chachi says don't worry I will take care, searches for medical report & shocked. Abhay is sad kkusum tells don't worry we could not wait for u as we have to get her married, abhay says I miss her, the way she would get her wish fulfilled. Kk says now kali has 2 houses, she was very happy, as she got her love back, but now I am worried about kumud… kkusum gets up as she is sad. Abhay promises kkusum that kumud will be happy from now on. Kkusum hugs abhay, sarla sees that thinks now I should make kkusum happy. Kshtij is walking in to kapoor house, aru stops him, tells that I know u want to tell kumud, but what u will get, as garv & kali's life will be spoiled, but kumud also will feel bad, and there is no guarantee as garv will leave kali and accept kumud, so let it be at it is leave it to god. Sohan calls kshtij home as he is trying to go back. Kumud comes to sohan & kshtij. Sohan says I was asking kshtij whether kumud is working ok. sohan gets a call and goes. kumud & kshtij go to office. Aru chachi is outside kapoor house, aru chachi keeps pregnancy report in kshtij's car, thinks kumud will know about kali's pregnancy report will be sad as kkusum's fate kumud will have to bear the brunt as aru hates kkusum. Sohan sees aru keeping the report asks her what she is doing here. Aru calls kali for lunch as kali says garv has gone out on office work will come alone, aru tells come home. Kumud asks kshtij where u are taking me. He says not to office but to restaurant. Kumud says I cant work here in hotel let's go to office and work. Kshtij's friend comes welcomes kumud as namaste bhabhi! Kshtij says send something special he says ok. Kshtij says I will come ansd sees her from far. His friend asks is this the same girl, kumud's file falls  as she lifts the file sees report and keeps it in. Kali is welcomed back in kapoor house by sarla nitin and all. Kumud comes in as kali says I am just coming back. Kali stops kumud, I know u hate me, but don't even congratulate me. Kumud goes, kali calls again, why not replying me, kumud what I will do congratulate u when I am not happy about it, u have married garv but better improve or else u will loose garv. Kali says don't give me advise as he is my hubby. Kali says garv only loves me, don't give me advise. U are only compromise to garv as u got pregnant with kshtij. Kumud says I should admire u your guts. Garv does not like things what u have. Please change your self or else. Kali or elsewhat kumud that garv will come back to u. kumud says this is my house, kali says u will be only kumud deshmukh even if u are in kapoor house this is my hosue, kumud says don't shout since u are pregnant. Kumud says don't shout as if something happens to your child garv will not bear it, Kali says no garv loves me, he only bothered about my  child. Kumud reaches to hr home, thinks I should not talk to kali like this, thinks why I should bother about kali, may be garv married kali as he loves her. Kumud opens report reads the reasl report where kali is nto repgnant,as kumdu comes out to tell aru says u must be wondering how I know about it khstij told me kumud says still u got this marriage get over. Aru says kumud byt the time kshtij told me marriage was over but why kshtij hid it from u. kumdu calls kshtij as he asks why u called me here, kumud shows this paper u know na. kshtij says kali's report asks how u got it. Kumud says how u got it. As u wanted to get me. Kali was deceiving  garv why kshtij  what u thought ikf u hide u will get me. How  could u do this as u know garv married kali as he thought she is pregnant from him. kshtij says kumud I, me, kumu shouts at him. End

mala

sweetsunset08 Groupbie
sweetsunset08
sweetsunset08

Posted: 15 December 2004 at 9:57am | IP Logged
aww...kshitj is misunderstood AGAIN...
TiN24 Goldie
TiN24
TiN24

Posted: 15 December 2004 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update!
jprasad IF-Rockerz
jprasad
jprasad

Posted: 15 December 2004 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Misbah, thanks for the update. You are very kind to take out the
time to update us.

As always, when watching Kkusum, I leave my brains at the
doorstep cuz I don't get all the sh*t that happens!   Angry
Kiran1018 Goldie
Kiran1018
Kiran1018

Posted: 15 December 2004 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Once again...ksithij misunderstood and the same old thing happens.....they are going in circles.
BxyYqhTj91 Groupbie
BxyYqhTj91
BxyYqhTj91

Posted: 15 December 2004 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
I think, Ekta is waiting for some suggestion to take her out from the confused state and make story move.  That is the reason, she is moving in circles to spend time and think the way out.
anam2004 Senior Member
anam2004
anam2004

Posted: 15 December 2004 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
aww.. poor shitij!!!.. :(
any way... thanks for the great update mala!
-Anam
Cool_girl_2145 Senior Member
Cool_girl_2145
Cool_girl_2145

Posted: 15 December 2004 at 2:37pm | IP Logged

Thanks for the update....I really would like to tell Ekta kapoorAngry to stop streching this serial and stop making other ppl fool....i am really mad at her...she has brain but she doesn't use it..

thanks though...hope this serial end soon...

Go to top