India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin - Daily Update
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin - Daily Update

Jassi Jaisi Koi Nahin 15 December Update

RTee IF-Sizzlerz
RTee
RTee

Posted: 15 December 2004 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Hi! Glad you all enjoyed the update yesterday. Though some of you felt that details were lacking but that is ok. The idea was to maintain continuity and not provide a ball-by-ball account. Daisy has done the needful and hopefully she or some other avid watcher will do it for today's episode too.

Ok, folks, tighten your seatbelts and here we go on another interesting journey to JJKN's destiny………… Clap .

Jassi continues reading the letter. It reads "This time you have played the friendship and kindness card very well. Like always you will continue to need me for writing your letters and cards. So here are the cards and letters and some gifts and give them to your ugly Jassi from time to time to make her feel special. They are general and can be given at any time.

He gives lots of instructions and even talks of the time Armaan brought her to his house. He says that even his watchman was asking who was this ugly being that Armaan brought to his house. He advises Armaan that "This is a good occasion since she is in a weak position and he can take advantage of this so that she gives up the CEO position and even Kohinoor can be taken back from Jassi and Nandu. He should take heart and bide his time. One side is Jassi and her horrible face and on the other is Kohinoor and Gulmohar. He should not worry, Gulmohar will be his in no time."

Jassi is sitting in Armaan's chair weeping, sobbing, howling and is totally heartbroken.

Nethra enters the room and Jassi makes a show of putting things in the bag. She asks that she wanted to meet Armaan. Jassi tells her that he is not back yet. Nethra asks her if anything is wrong. Jassi shouts at her and tells her there is no problem. Nethra tells her that she did not want to aggravate the problem by asking her but seeing her condition she could not stop herself. Jassi apologises for shouting at her. She tells her that her problem is one that Nethra type of woman can never understand.

Jassi goes into her room and is still weeping. Nethra follows her and insists on knowing. Jassi again repeats that Nethra can never know. Nethra asks her how could she say that and asks her whether someone has hurt her. Jassi is crying loudly. Nethra tells her that maybe she can share her sadness with her. Jassi relents. She tells her that all this can never happen to Nethra because she is beautiful and is a supermodel and all men are after her but they are not after Jassi. She is the one at whom all men want to make fun or laugh or they come to her for their own purpose or aim.

Nethra tells Jassi that sadness does not come seeing someone's face. Her face is not the result of her birth or an operation. She too has been very sad at times and very lonely. Being beautiful is lonely job. Jassi tells her that she is one whose neither destiny nor face will ever change. People like her are born ugly and die ugly. Nethra tells her that she would like to share with her that she was not beautiful but but she changed when she started loving herself. Problems are in all lives. If she feels all alone right now, it is the same with everyone. Even Nethra. She tells Jassi that she would like to share something someone told her once. Someone told her that in Chinese the same letter denotes happiness and sadness. Jassi can make her tomorrow better by understanding why she is sad today. Nethra leaves.

Nandini is talking to Maddy and explaining about the international market and what people are looking for there.

Jassi is reading all the other cards with all of Raj's annotations for each occasion. She is still weeping. (Please someone fill in this section for those who are interested in knowing exactly what were the instructions for each card).

Nandini walks into Armaan's empty room and comes into Jassi's room and finds her crying.

Jassi jumps up and tells her that Armaan is not here yet and Nethra left since she could not wait any longer for Armaan. Nandini asks her if she is ok and why is she crying. She feels oneness with Jassi though they met today for the first time. She tells Jassi that you don't know me but you can talk to me if you want to. Jassi tells her that she has a cold and that is all. Nandini tells her that yes there is so much dust in this office that anything can happen. Jassi says that it has. Nandini tells her to tell Armaan that she was there and leaves.

Jassi is sobbing and remembering the times that Armaan was good to her. Their handshake, card giving, etc. She does not want to believe the cards and bag. She puts everything back in the bag and comes down. The gang ask her details about the lunch. Jassi does not say anything, she is dry with them and walks out, clutching the bag in her arms. Nazneen sees the bag with Jassi and moves to take it away from her to give to Armaan, but Jassi does not give it to her. She tells herself that she cannot give this bag to Armaan, there is an unfinished task that she must complete.

Phew!!! There that is done. Once again thank you all in advance for your appreciation for the GREAT update above. Wink

Jammy I hope your one week was one calendar week and not 1 week of JJKN. I wont be able to survive that Dead.

I can finally go back to watching my favourite 9:30 programme on the National Geographic / Discovery channel or was it the CNN???

Jammy / Deadly over to you.

Edited by artijain - 15 December 2004 at 9:38am

chayya Groupbie
chayya
chayya

Posted: 15 December 2004 at 9:58am | IP Logged

Thanks for the favour.

Edited by chayya - 15 December 2004 at 12:28pm
Ms. Bholi Bhali IF-Sizzlerz
Ms. Bholi Bhali
Ms. Bholi Bhali

Posted: 15 December 2004 at 10:11am | IP Logged

thanks for teh super update.

this day in jassi's life is too long...it started last week....and is still going on...........can't belive this much can happen in a normal person's life.......its getting too boring nowOuch

Pooja1226 Newbie
Pooja1226
Pooja1226

Posted: 15 December 2004 at 10:33am | IP Logged

I kinda feel bad for Armaan...he's finally changed, but Raj screwed it up...but I guess Jassi was bound to find out sooner or later...

GREATNADS Newbie
GREATNADS
GREATNADS

Posted: 15 December 2004 at 10:34am | IP Logged

GOOD UPDATES

I HOPE THE CHANGE IN JASSI WILL COME SOON NOW ............

THANK YOU FOR THE UPDATES   

lakshmi_maruthi Goldie
lakshmi_maruthi
lakshmi_maruthi

Posted: 15 December 2004 at 10:40am | IP Logged
hi Arti, Thanks a lot for keeping the members updated in the absence of Deadly and Jammy.. We appreciate that.. brief but crisp update.. meets the purpose..
Daisy Senior Member
Daisy
Daisy

Posted: 15 December 2004 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Great update Arti!! There's hardly anything missing.A few points though...

The various cards that Raj has kept in the packet for Armaan:
On one of them is a note telling armaan to take jassi for some fashion fiesta and after that to a nice dinner.
One says that this card MUST be on her table tomorrow...
And one says this is the greatest one..when jassi will smile at you through those lohe ke braces...this card will say "This is what i like the best about you...your smile..."
( Jassi acted really well...she was inconsolable).

One imp point for great thinkers:
When nandini is talking with Maddy,she says something about Armaan eyeing Nethra or something...does this mean Armaan is still the old armaan? I am confused!! Confused

Btw,JJKN is exactly following the BLF track...even the dialogues are similar...the chinese phrase mentioned by Nethra (she was Cecilia in BLF).In Blf summaries,i read that betty makes a copy of Mario's instructions.Was that the adhura work?
In blf,when these incidences happened,Armando was still wooing Betty...but here he genuinely seems to have changed..first they butchured the story and are now desperately trying to bring back the original...in return they are torturing us...hopefully they atleast stick to BLF now.
fingirl Senior Member
fingirl
fingirl

Posted: 15 December 2004 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Thanks a heap for the update Arti..You are great at it Clap Clap Clap

Go to top