Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rach thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Ya thats true...

So u can say whatever happen happens for the best...
Its good that u both have different choices..
It will help u people in real life also....
So u will finally end up choosing different person..

Thank God........

kaleidoscope thumbnail

nahi to bohut problem ho jati πŸ˜†

What say milky?

Rach thumbnail

Ya Milky can we be friends.

Not only Milky but Unknown too.

So tell me .... What u think..😊😊😊.

milkyway thumbnail

First of all u r none to ask me leave the place.............i can stay wherever i wish and i can post anything i believe.......u can't stop me just because we have diff opinion.

And u have another question for me if i hate him then y i 'm wasting my time here. I said I hate sujal but not the show.....i like the show. AS a member i can be a part of this thread and express myself. This group is called Kahin to hoga not Sujal 😑

and one more thing ...........think twice before whatever u write😑  

Edited by milkyway - 19 years ago
Cheeni thumbnail

Oh god guys Milkyway is really angry. But I wonder to whom is she replying back as I cannot find anybody under this topic who wrote soo much .

No need to get hyper so much...

Pareshan kayko honeka, when no body writes bad for ur favorite then why do u do so??? It hurts others too.......Sujal's fans r in majority whichever group or discussion forum u might join besides this one..so pls be ready for a healthy discussion. Of course if u will write bad about him we all r not stupid that we will keep quite .Of course we will fight back . As much as u will say stupid about him u will get the same in return...so pls be ready .

kaleidoscope thumbnail

ok ok girls..............stop fighting ....................different opinion is very usual in every Group wheather this one or any other dat doesn't mean u all will behave like this

Milkyway and Unknown: nobody is telling u to leave this place. u r most welcome. 

And all the Sujal fans:  This is a general forum so it is obivious u may find ppl who don't like ur choice and have different opinion. u can answer them logically without offensing any one.

Enjoy!!

Hard Rock thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

OK GALS JUST CHILL

WINTER IS ABOUT TO SET IN SOON. JUST HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pooja0204 thumbnail

oho,

somebody really got touche'πŸ˜†

temme something, milky r u sooo short-tempered???

hey y wud v like unknown and milky to leave.. its just tht v want them too to be a part of the SUJAL FAN CLUB.

arre sujal ke liye jitni lambi line utni hi kam hai... rite ppl...!

Cheeni thumbnail

Hi choco ,i m not fighting. i m just defending my opinion about Sujal . I m open to these type of discussion and Milkyway has full freedom to express her opinion but she should be ready for the replies that she will get.

kaleidoscope thumbnail
Sorry cheeni but I have to do this (as a moderator) cause the argument was going to nowhere. and the post was not indicating u only.I hope u understand me 😊 Edited by chocolate - 19 years ago