Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Gaurav Chopraa aka Rajkumar Fanclub# 3* (Page 5)

jojo_100 Goldie
jojo_100
jojo_100

Posted: 28 June 2007 at 3:46pm | IP Logged

vinnu bhai apko yehi pic chahiye thi na?...

scorpiongal Goldie
scorpiongal
scorpiongal

Posted: 28 June 2007 at 11:19pm | IP Logged

vinnu bhai gaurav..ji.. Smile
where are u ?? Confused come & see.....jojo baba has fulfilled ur wish..... Wink Wink

now...plz be happy.... Big smile Big smile

and thanks jojo..it's tooo cute pic. but yaar plz tell me .... from where u get all the info & pics..Smile tumhara information network bahut strong hai yaar....Clap

Edited by scorpiongal - 29 June 2007 at 12:51am
scorpiongal Goldie
scorpiongal
scorpiongal

Posted: 28 June 2007 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
hey guys..
did u see yesterday's episode? there was an interesting football match between faculty & cadets. dj's again tend to show abhi 's turmoil but still i m much relaxed that atleast now it is clear that abhi is not jealous of raj but he is only being competitive. Smile
scorpiongal Goldie
scorpiongal
scorpiongal

Posted: 29 June 2007 at 12:47am | IP Logged

thank you soooooooo much jojojaan..Smile but i'hvn't done anything alone. it's a result of joint efforts of all of us.Clap Smilewithout ur write up's & descriptions..i could never hv come up with this. Smile 

mahira....lots of hugs to u too...HugHug thanks for such swwet sweet words. Smile now it would be my turn to say them for u when i 'll be getting my siggy....Smile  i m sure ..i would hv done a wonderful job as always....Smile

immi...Smilethanks for appreciating. & don't worry honey..for not helping us to shift. Wink ur hot write up was quite sufficient to help us .Wink

muneeza....Wink u were just proposing my name..Winkahan... ..  well u play on a safe side....LOLLOL good... i m impressed. LOL

shabnam ji....grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrAngry mere taarifoon pe nazar ....Ouch but u said right.  Smile it's better to be on earth..(after my prince charming is here ) WinkLOL

btw..guys...where is maria the great.. she is absent since four days. i hope her comp. hasn't encountered any prob again. Confused 

Edited by scorpiongal - 29 June 2007 at 12:48am
vinnu-gaurav Senior Member
vinnu-gaurav
vinnu-gaurav

Posted: 29 June 2007 at 1:04am | IP Logged

Originally posted by gauravchopraa

hey!welcome..welcome ..to all the old and the new members to our brand new address! Smile its b-e-a-utiful !!!thanx a ton 4 makin it sooooooooooooo special!!the last club ended with some gr8 posts about adhm(always nice to read abt those days..)and the other work i've done..a special hi!to vinnu 4 'takin over' the fan club..welcome to the family..and not to miss the loyalists..who now seem to be 'old' friends..lots and lots ...and lots of love 2 all..and yes, the standards are high..coz our flag flies the highest..thanx 4 makin me proud..
urs,
forever,
gaurav

OHH BALLE BALLE SHAWAA SHAWAAParty

HE SAID ....ER....ER.....GULP....GASP.....A SPECIAL HI TO ME!!Embarrassed

IT IS MR> GAURAV CHOPRA HIMSELF!!

I AM SO FLATTERED!!

THANKS GAURAV BHAI CHAUHAN...... U MADE MY DAY!!Big smile

Edited by vinnu-gaurav - 29 June 2007 at 1:05am
vinnu-gaurav
vinnu-gaurav

Posted: 29 June 2007 at 1:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jojo_100

vinnu bhai apko yehi pic chahiye thi na?...

YEEEEAAAAAHHH!!!

Yehi pic chahiye thi!!Clap

Thanks for the effort and not to mention that even Imaalkaoo (hope i got the name at least somewhat correct) also did post the pic to me. Thanks to u too!!

Actually , I had the pic but couldnt upload it on the forum.

Wanted everyone to see and comment on the cutiepie gaurav used to be as a child!!LOL

vinnu-gaurav
vinnu-gaurav

Posted: 29 June 2007 at 1:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by scorpiongal

well vinnu ji..
i was not expecting only congratulations from ur side. Ouch

u were most excited to have fc#3 . so now i want to hv a big big deal of maningful conversations from ur side. Smile
get started..... Big smile

MERI PYARI BICHHOO KANYA....

MEIN EK BAAT TUMSE BAHUT PEHLE SE KEHNA CHAHTA HOON.....Embarrassed

KAISE KAHOOON???

YE BAAT MERE ZAHAN MEIN FAN CLUB #2  SE HI AA GAYI HAI....

OK...

HERE GOES....

PLEASE REFER TO PAGE NO. 1 OF THIS FC #3,

(I dont want to quote the whole page otherwise mera warning level 50% tak kar denge..he..he..LOL)

Point is tumne Gaurav ke saare main serials aur shows liye par Piya ka Ghar aur Kabhi Haan Kabhi Naa bhool gayi???Angry

Maanta hoon ke Kaalchakra, karma, even shh koi hai, ghost banaa dost& the sony serial episodes with Raajeshwari & gauri pradhan  etc are nothing but a  few episode stories, but piya ka ghar and Kabhi haan kabhi naa and even Ruby duby hub dub ( dekha mujhe bhi so so kar serial ke naam yaad aate hain) , these serials had gaurav enacting important characters of the shows.

In serials ka kya hoga?

Wont we ever talk about them!!

Angry

scorpiongal Goldie
scorpiongal
scorpiongal

Posted: 29 June 2007 at 4:07am | IP Logged
uffffffffffffffff....these bhai log are soooooooooooooo demanding yaar.... Angry Angry

kitni pyaar bhari daant lagai hai mujhko!!!!!!!!!! Confused Confused

firstly i wrote abt three serials.....(u wrote abt only one) Angry ...then i added "nach baliye " & "adhm " ..to that.but uu demands are unending yaar.. i hv not seen "piya ka ghar " & "kabhi haan kabhi naan"...so how can i write abt them... Confused

but it's never too late. u write abt those which i hv left...& send them to me . Smile i'll paste them on first page.... Smile so...kab bhej rahey hoooooooooo.....

kuch kaam khud bhi kar liya karoooooooo.. Smile fanclub bhi behan banaye...pics bhi behen laaye..... articles bhi behen likhe....aur tum kisliye hooooooooo Angry

Go to top