Celebrity Fan Clubs

Gaurav Chopraa aka Rajkumar Fanclub# 3* (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 151

gauravchopraa

Groupbie

gauravchopraa

Posted: 28 June 2007 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
hey!welcome..welcome ..to all the old and the new members to our brand new address! Smile its b-e-a-utiful !!!thanx a ton 4 makin it sooooooooooooo special!!the last club ended with some gr8 posts about adhm(always nice to read abt those days..)and the other work i've done..a special hi!to vinnu 4 'takin over' the fan club..welcome to the family..and not to miss the loyalists..who now seem to be 'old' friends..lots and lots ...and lots of love 2 all..and yes, the standards are high..coz our flag flies the highest..thanx 4 makin me proud..
urs,
forever,
gaurav

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Gaurav Chopraa aka Rajkumar Fanclub# 3* (Page 4)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

soul76

IF-Sizzlerz

soul76

Posted: 28 June 2007 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Hmm Gaurav ji welcome long time no see.............nice post n yeah it's good to see you waving the flag high makes us root for you all the more. Smile

gulrani

Goldie

gulrani

Posted: 28 June 2007 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jojo_100

Originally posted by gulrani

. but tell me  Shweta , who has written this beautiful poem? Wink ...IT'S AMAZING Tongue .. .

you really think soWink ? well its written by none other than  'your's truly'Embarrassed ...waise  mujhe abhi abhi yaad aya k.... meine ye poem  likhi nahi ,balke  churai hai Embarrassed  Thumbs Down  LOL...sorry Embarrassed

Actually the poem is written by a very famous poet... i've dedicated it to apna Gavrau Bhai Chuhan kyunke some portion of the poem suits him perfectlyThumbs Up ...infact it seems as if the poet had gavrau chopra in mind when he wrote this poemDay Dreaming...........

Btw the last four lines of the poem are 'sachi muchi' written by  ..ahem ahem .. jCooljCool  the shayar Embarrassed

Hey JCoolJCool ji  the ShayarWink ....  Ghalibh Chacha ki Chamchi , zaroori unki Shairi churayi hoWinkLOLLOL....Sachi kahoon to bahut mazedaar hai ...ClapClap...

Ok... ok, mere humdum mere, sare ke sare Gaurav ke sache dostEmbarrassed, fans, airconditonero, paankhoEmbarrassed ...(Jojo...am I right with all these names you gave it to us ?LOLWink), ....Ye shweta ki tareef abhi bahut hochiki ,  usko zameen pe bhejhdo jaldi se  , nahin to ye Fanclub3 sirf hawa mein hi oodhti rahagi bas tareefon se Tongue, abhi bahut kaam baaki hai iss Fanclub3 mein ..Big smileBig smile .

BTW....Did anybody watch today s LRL show  ?Smile  Looks like it s an interesting episode , due to the match and Gaurav s screen presence...I am still waiting for the video but read the write ups ...TongueWink...Hey Lirh , Shweta and Vinnu (Vipin) one of you can you come up with your detailed analysis ....please ?Smile   Until Shvetal comes back , can someone do the needful ...Big smile...Please , all of you wake up , darlings...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

gulrani

Goldie

gulrani

Posted: 28 June 2007 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Hello Gaurav... nice to see your post of welcome again in our new Fanclub3 Smile ....along with Vinnu, please remember also one of our new member LIRH (SPIAN)added to our list and she is one of your true fan too and btw she is fantastic with her write ups Clap Big smile

Edited by gulrani - 28 June 2007 at 1:35pm

gulrani

Goldie

gulrani

Posted: 28 June 2007 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by spian

BTW there was Narayani's interview on Zee News. I will post whatever I remember. But importantly they showed her shopping and yes someone was with her in White coat and blue jeans-our very own Gaurav ChopraaTongue

This is for our NS fan: Narayani said she doesnt know cooking, hates pathetic scripts, doesnt mind age of charac, loves her family, loves long drives, .. thats all i can recollectOuch

Thanks Lirh dear , for sharing this news...Big smile

mahira_90

Groupbie

mahira_90

Posted: 28 June 2007 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gauravchopraa

hey!welcome..welcome ..to all the old and the new members to our brand new address! its b-e-a-utiful !!!thanx a ton 4 makin it sooooooooooooo special!!the last club ended with some gr8 posts about adhm(always nice to read abt those days..)and the other work i've done..a special hi!to vinnu 4 'takin over' the fan club..welcome to the family..and not to miss the loyalists..who now seem to be 'old' friends..lots and lots ...and lots of love 2 all..and yes, the standards are high..coz our flag flies the highest..thanx 4 makin me proud..
urs,
forever,
gaurav

WinkOMG..welcome welcome handsome guy...wow isn't it a pleasure guyz..tht he DOES keep in touch & mkes this place 10 times special by lettin US knw tht his presence surrounds US even though he doesn't come here everyday but as soon as the new fan club#3Winkstarted Clap he jst as they say 4 chaand laga dya Big smile as always so caring & loving like I'm totally outta words to say anything more!!
This BIG BIG BIG hug goes out to Shweta Hug for her diligent efforts & gr8 superiority that she have showed by contributing to this new Fan Club & all the write-ups!! gr8 work GIRL! & guess wht?? I've u'r Shweta Abhi's Princess Siggy ready but I'm gonna wait atleast till I've collected 15 New siggies
& I'll post all of them here & I'll mke sure I won't post U'rs here cz..I dun wnt anyone to copy it so I'll PM it to U Embarrassed Tke Crz everyone I've collected 6 siggies already so..jst a few more to go & then they'll land here!!Big smile hehe

HASTA LAVISTA Day Dreaming Dancing

Edited by mahira_90 - 28 June 2007 at 2:16pm

jojo_100

Goldie

jojo_100

Posted: 28 June 2007 at 3:22pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by gulrani

Hey JCoolJCool ji  the ShayarWink ....  Ghalibh Chacha ki Chamchi , zaroori unki Shairi churayi hoWinkLOLLOL....Sachi kahoon to bahut mazedaar hai ...ClapClap...

thanks shabnam Embarrassed ...btw ab ki baar Chacha ji ka kuch nahi churaya Wink...kyunke ab chacha bechare k paas bacha hi kuch nahi LOL.... meine aik aur shayar ka ghar  dekh liya haiWink  ...ye taza maal wahiin se churaya tha Embarrassed...waise agar tum kaho to asli poem post kar doon..

jojo_100

Goldie

jojo_100

Posted: 28 June 2007 at 3:33pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by IMILWAAKAOO

heyyy this is awesome. and scorpiongal thanks for posting my comment. btw did gaurav already visit here in our knew house. sorry ppl i didnt help u shift. bohat zaada samaan tha LOL

LOL  LOL  LOL  LOL   LOL  LOL. LOLLOLLOL.... zabardast Clap

Post Reply New Post

Go to top