Celebrity Fan Clubs

Gaurav Chopraa aka Rajkumar Fanclub# 3* (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 151

spian

spian

Posted: 28 June 2007 at 5:00am | IP Logged

Originally posted by scorpiongal

Gaurav certainly deserves awards for his performance but do u really think that the character "abhi"..deserves any award .
after watching yesterday's episode ...i hv been fulminating on Dj's . i just don't understand what the hell they want to prove by showing him an insecure , attention seeker..who is starving for the trust & admiration of some cadets.
by the day..they hv completely ruined his character because of their visionless sketching.

Yes thats sad but true. The creatives have marred the characCry of Abhi. Yes'day was pathetic to see and I dont want to watch it anymore. Its doesnt matter whether the serial closes shop. How to justify the atrocious turn of eventsDead . The depiction is worse than the concept.Angry Remember Hannibal Lecter the concept is ugly but the portrayal was brilliant. Clap

Why am I wishing quality from Indian TV?!!OuchWacko

Edited by spian - 28 June 2007 at 5:02am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Gaurav Chopraa aka Rajkumar Fanclub# 3* (Page 3)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jojo_100

Goldie

jojo_100

Posted: 28 June 2007 at 5:08am | IP Logged

pehle ho jayein thodiiiii si taliyaanWink...  phir kuch commentsSmile

Clap

wah kya faclub banaya hai Clap... kya description di hai Clap... kya summary likhi hai Clap...sub kuch zabardast hai Clap

shweta ji , aj tuun tussi scorpiongal nahi scorpion_gr8 ho ClapWinkBig smile

jojo_100

Goldie

jojo_100

Posted: 28 June 2007 at 5:13am | IP Logged

Originally posted by gulrani

. but tell me  Shweta , who has written this beautiful poem? Wink ...IT'S AMAZING Tongue .. .

you really think soWink ? well its written by none other than  'your's truly'Embarrassed ...waise  mujhe abhi abhi yaad aya k.... meine ye poem  likhi nahi ,balke  churai hai Embarrassed  Thumbs Down  LOL...sorry Embarrassed

Actually the poem is written by a very famous poet... i've dedicated it to apna Gavrau Bhai Chuhan kyunke some portion of the poem suits him perfectlyThumbs Up ...infact it seems as if the poet had gavrau chopra in mind when he wrote this poemDay Dreaming...........

Btw the last four lines of the poem are 'sachi muchi' written by  ..ahem ahem .. jCooljCool  the shayar Embarrassed

jojo_100

Goldie

jojo_100

Posted: 28 June 2007 at 5:23am | IP Logged

Originally posted by blind horizon

Great work Shweta I must say you deserve the title Gaurav's princess. Smile Teesra fan club he should give us a treat now Big smile ............

HA HA HA HAHA HA  ...joke ot the century LOL ... ye kis kanjoos makhi chooos se treat maang rahi ho DeadLOL........treat ko maro goli , agar gavrau bhai  sookhi mubarak bhi de dein ,to shukar karo LOL

soul76

IF-Sizzlerz

soul76

Posted: 28 June 2007 at 7:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by scorpiongal

well vinnu ji..
i was not expecting only congratulations from ur side. Ouch

u were most excited to have fc#3 . so now i want to hv a big big deal of maningful conversations from ur side. Smile
get started..... Big smile

Thank sooooooooooooooo much muneeza..SmileHug till now i was "abhi's princess"....par tumne "gauarv's princess " banakar meri life bana di yaar..Smile. muah!!!!Embarrassed

Ah! sweety I said you deserved it I never said you got it....................LOL I'm still in queue darling but then as I always said the last word will be his...LOL. Besides Abhi.. Samay.. Gaurav one person isn't it.Wink

soul76

IF-Sizzlerz

soul76

Posted: 28 June 2007 at 7:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by spian

Yes thats sad but true. The creatives have marred the characCry of Abhi. Yes'day was pathetic to see and I dont want to watch it anymore. Its doesnt matter whether the serial closes shop. How to justify the atrocious turn of eventsDead . The depiction is worse than the concept.Angry Remember Hannibal Lecter the concept is ugly but the portrayal was brilliant. Clap

Why am I wishing quality from Indian TV?!!OuchWacko

LOLLOLLOL Oh my God this one is too hilarious Spian ofcourse how could you ever expect meaningful story lines from any Tv serial be it be american , indian or pakistani..........serials mean a trip to fairyland....LOL just imagine Gaurav as Hannibal..............wat a lot of willing victims he'll have.....LOLLOLLOL

soul76

IF-Sizzlerz

soul76

Posted: 28 June 2007 at 7:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jojo_100

Originally posted by blind horizon

Great work Shweta I must say you deserve the title Gaurav's princess. Smile Teesra fan club he should give us a treat now Big smile ............

HA HA HA HAHA HA  ...joke ot the century LOL ... ye kis kanjoos makhi chooos se treat maang rahi ho DeadLOL........treat ko maro goli , agar gavrau bhai  sookhi mubarak bhi de dein ,to shukar karo LOL

Na yaar he's not kanjoos believe me if he ever gave us a treat it really would be worth the wait . I'm sure it would be extravagant but wohi puraana gham yeh duuri.......................Cry Now I'm gonna break in a song ....." Duuri Sahi jaaye naa! Yeh treat ab mil hi jaye na !"

IMILWAAKAOO

Goldie

IMILWAAKAOO

Posted: 28 June 2007 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
heyyy this is awesome. and scorpiongal thanks for posting my comment. btw did gaurav already visit here in our knew house. sorry ppl i didnt help u shift. bohat zaada samaan tha LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top