Gaurav Chopraa aka Rajkumar Fanclub# 3* - Page 120

Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by vinnu-gaurav

Actually , u must be well aware that my sulk targets are other🀬 people 😑

ahem..ahem..arey vinnu ji...yeh kyta ho raha hai...?????πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

kabhi "venomous"...kabhi "other"...kabhi "censored".....πŸ˜†πŸ˜† itna darr lagta hai aapko es poison-ivy se.....πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Originally posted by spian

we are on page 150!!!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ despite hurdles and roadblocks and not required prying eyes πŸ˜†

Hurdles.... Road Blocks...ki to hame parwah nahin,

Prying eyes..... ko to khud hi bachna padega....

because.... Gaurav ka apna charm itna mind blowingly Addictive πŸ˜‰hai ki prying eyes kab chasing eyes ban jayengi πŸ˜† pata hi nahi chalega!πŸ‘

Originally posted by scorpiongal

lirh..when u were absent..me & shvetal  ( EXCUSE ME!!!😑 Hum bhi shamil the .....bus hamare comments kuchh chhote chhote type ke the ! )were discussing abt teh type of girl that would compliment abhi in his love story..and shvetal suggested us two different ways in that abhi's love story can evolve. ..

do check out that from page 139....😊 Of FC # 3  because this post shud be taken to FC# 4 !!!!!πŸ‘or pg 151 of FC# 3 !πŸ˜• Wheres Fc # 4??

Edited by vinnu-gaurav - 16 years ago
Originally posted by scorpiongal

lirh...i don't know abt "chavi hussain"..but i like sangeeta ghosh & kulraaj randhawa...but most suitable is kavita kaushik. seriously..she is truly hilarious in FIR..and even Gauarv & she had worked together in few episodes of DKCH. 😊 do watch it's re-runs ..on star one..mon-thu..8;30 pm. and there is a special attraction for u..that Gaurav is having quite short hairs in the show...😊

Sangeeta Ghosh wud actually be " chandni Type" with her sensual Sarees and all .... but how will she fit in LRL's KMA??? Though her pairing up with Gaurav will surely ignite the small screen!!!πŸ˜‰

I guess Kulraaj has ventured into Punjabi cinema.... dont know wether she comes to Television right now??πŸ˜•

Sangeeta Ghosh wud actually be " chandni Type" with her sensual Sarees and all .... but how will she fit in LRL's KMA??? Though her pairing up with Gaurav will surely ignite the small screen!!!

exactly vinnu...she looks simply sensous in sarees...as for fitting in LRL's KMA...she can be next teacher of psychology..(after dr. ritu)...and imagine..Gaurav going crazy in SRK style....πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

( EXCUSE ME!!!😑 Hum bhi shamil the .....bus hamare comments kuchh chhote chhote type ke the ! )

pata tha mujhe...pata tha mujhe...πŸ˜† yeh aalsi banda shor machaane mein ustaad hai....πŸ˜† yeh shor zaroor machaayega.πŸ˜†.pata nahin ..ab inka aalas kahan chala jaata hai....πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

jojojaaaaan...where r u ? come before mods lock this FC.. 😊  time for new fanclub...yupieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...πŸ˜ƒ