Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

Rachu_1987

IF-Sizzlerz

Rachu_1987

Posted: 28 June 2007 at 4:03am | IP Logged
cant believe its ended.....just watched the repeat....n omg i felt so bad 4 veer....n it was sad tht parth nor vedant were there.....but yeah like i said nishant n sanwari wud get 2gether Tongue but it was a ab ending....yep i loved doing the updates n thouroughly enjoyed reading urs....will miss the show Cry

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "6/27/07- Happy endings (Page 2)" in Betiyaan Apni Yaa... Paraaya Dhan! forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

trina_gautam

IF-Stunnerz

trina_gautam

Posted: 28 June 2007 at 6:38am | IP Logged

Originally posted by diljaani

Veer watching his son silently was quite heartbreaking Broken Heart Cry

~dj

yes I agree with you there!  On top of which, he saved his brother but Viraj never forgave him so he was truly alone. 

charmed ones

IF-Sizzlerz

charmed ones

Posted: 28 June 2007 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
Awesome and wonderful update........... Clap
Happy b'cuz everything is fine Big smile
Sad b'cuz is ended Angry Cry   Unhappy Broken Heart

teadybear

Groupbie

teadybear

Posted: 28 June 2007 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
oh no i dont want the show to end.please dont stop this show. [:^(]
yes this was the best shows on tv.so many nice characters,so many nice actors.
i personally like krishna,karan,veera,parth a lot.krishna looks so pretty and lovely.she is a very good actress.i want to see her new show now. [:)]
karan is also a very good actor.karan krishna look very nice together.karan's personality and his looks are very good.
veera is so strong and nice.she supported the family so well.her jodi with vedant was also nice.
parth is very cute.i am so happy that parth and krishna are together forever.and krishna pregnant looked so nice.
this was a very very very nice show.i loved it so much.

Rinkalp90

IF-Rockerz

Rinkalp90

Posted: 29 June 2007 at 8:08pm | IP Logged
thanks for the updates. Embarrassed
this ending the show was soo UNNECESSARY Confused
i miss it alreadyy Cry Cry
it feels like that they ended the show with rush. i was dying to see parth and vedant at the end. Confused i didn't like the ending.. loved the whole show but they killed the ending....
i bet if this was ekta kapoors show, they it would've prolly last alteast 5 years. but then i would prolly not watch the show. LOL
farwell Betiyaan Apni Yaa... Paraaya Dhan! Clap

nsheena

IF-Dazzler

nsheena

Posted: 09 July 2007 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
woah! It ended! Seems like just ystrday it started. Nywys, alls well if every1's happy

Post Reply New Post

Go to top