Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Naughty_n_nice

IF-Veteran Member

Naughty_n_nice

IFs Creative Head

Posted: 27 June 2007 at 12:56pm | IP Logged

Sorry for the huge time gap between chapters!

Chapter 3::
-Samyukta

Days went by faster than Natasha could count. She was enjoying herself, making new friends, and taking up as many new things as she could. Life had never been so good before...

Karan had solved bits of his mystery about the girl he claimed not to have seen in three years, He had learnt (after lots of pleading and chocolate) that her name was Natasha, better known as Nats. She turned out to be the cripple, who was always in a wheel chair. Yep, Karan had seen her a couple of times, but never really "noticed" her. "I still don't understand why she's so rude to me." he thought.

Karan and Nikki entered their Marketing session, along with the rest of the students. Nats and Sunny joined the crowd and took their usual seat in class.
"Good afternoon, you boring batch!" said Ms.Kelly, smiling. She was a totally fun-loving teacher which was why her students always enjoyed her class.
"Today, we're going to do a practical approach on negotiation. Yes, we discussed that last class remember? Now I'm sorry but you HAVE to wake up a little! So, i want you to switch partners, with anyone else. After that you'll will have one week's time, to sell your product to any other pairs. Get it? Your product names are on the table in chits. Each pair is allowed to buy two other pair's products, clear?"
The class mumbled nonchalantly.

Is that clear?" screamt ms.Kelly.
"Yes ma'am!" replied the class.
"Okay, we have about fifteen minutes to go. Switch partners, pick a chit, and start working! Deadline, one week."
She finished her speaking, put out some chits on her table and sat down to make some projects.
"Umm," said Nats to Sunny, "That's Sad!"
"Hey Nats!" said Nikki.
"Hey Nikki! What's up?"
"Nothing, want to swap partners?" she asked. She had hardly finished her statement when Karan yanked her aside and said, "Excuse me, haven't you noticed how much she hates me?"
"Uff Karan, learn to adjust! And besides, that Sunny's kinda cute!"
"No he's not!"
"Shut up, not to you!"
"Okay fine, but you owe me one!"
"Yeah yeah... she said as she returned to Nats, "Excuse me, my partner's a little mad." she explained as Karan grumbled behind her. "So, wanna swap?"
"Yeah, okay!" said Nats. "I think Nikki really likes Sunny!" she thought, smiling.
"Cool!" said Nikki as she walked off with Sunny, leaving Nats face to face with Karan.
"Hi," said Karan awkwardly.
"Hi Kunal!" replied Nats.
"Karan?"
"Sorry?"
"My name's Karan. You called me Kunal. again."
"Oh!" said Nats, "Kunal suits you better" she said, grinning.
"Whoa!" said Karan, complete surprise on his face.
"What?"
she asked, curiously.
"No, nothing!"
"What?" she asked impatiently.
"That's the first time I'm seeing you smile!"
"Thanks for the compliment!", replied Nats sharply.
"Whoa! Don't be so harsh! So... friends?" he asked, hesitantly.
"I'll think about it."
"You're wierd! No actually, - you're different."
No, I'm unique" said Nats as she went to Ms.Kelly's table to pick a chit. She opened it up with Karan reading over her shoulder.
"A football?" said Nats in disbelief.
"A football!" said Karan practially jumping with joy. "Nats, do you know that footballs sell all over the world, and the world includes our class! Yo! This is going yo be so easy! I love this!"
"Calm down, Kunal!" she said laughing. Karan isn't bother correcting her. Instead, he started a little football dance in a circle around Nats as she laughed at him. With him.

"Excuse me, Natasha" said a classmate, a boy she didn't know.
"Yes?" said Natasha, still laughing at Karan.
"Would you be interested in buying a lipstick?"
"No!" said Karan at once.
"Kunal!" said Nats, an turned to the boy, "Is it of good quality? Is it branded? How many shades do you have?"
"Yes, no and three"
Karan was mumbling under his breath beside Nats as she went on, "Why would I buy it?"
"Because, well, a beautiful lady like you needs the best!"
"Is that so?" asked Nats, raising an eyebrow, yet smiling.
"NO! We don't want lipstick!" said Karan butting in.
The boy, ignoring Karan, replied, "Oh yes! Shall I sign you up for it?"
At that instant, the bell rang, and Nats said,"We'll think about it and let you know!" She smiled at him and began walking out of the class with Karan beside her.
"I don't like that guy!"
"So?"
"We don't get the lipstick!"
"Uhun? Why not?"
"Because... Because his idea of negotiation was just to flirt with you!"
"If i remember right, that's allowed!"
"Yes, but he's creepy!"
"Oh, and how do YOU know?"
"I DON'T LIKE HIM AND I WILL NEVER LET YOU BUY THAT STUPID LIPSTICK! OKAY?" he said, or rather, screamt.

"Yeah?" asked Nats, in a completely uninterested voice.
"Yeah, PARTNER, my opinion counts, remember?"
"So does mine!"
"Yeah, but let's keep the lipstick out of it, give me a break, would you have bought it?"
"No" she replied, resulting in a triumphant look on Karan's face. She followed that by saying, "I have too many anyways" softly, which made Karan stop smiling.
"Okay, Kunal, I'm leaving, going home."
"Shall I drop you home?"
"No, that's fine!" she said.
"Suit yourself!" said Karan as he walked away, mumbling under his breath again. Wait a second, I don't have my car, we came with Amit today. So much for "Shall i drop you home?", he thought, laughing at himself.

Nats walked out the other exit hugging herself against the cold and as she walked home, she couldn't help but smile.

Till next time,
=Sam

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic ""Her" -- (3)" in Writers Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

~Sirius*Ysh~

IF-Dazzler

~Sirius*Ysh~

Oct Fest Winners - Harry Potter Forum!

Posted: 28 June 2007 at 6:01am | IP Logged

well techniclly the only thingie i had against it was that scremt isnt a word... and a couple of grammer errors im gonna overllok

nd glad to c more interraction bet kunal LOL nd nats TongueEmbarrassed... lyking d chappy

nd luved how he got jealous!!!
keep it up sam

nd keep it FASTER!!!!!!!

Edited by ~Sirius*Ysh~ - 29 June 2007 at 5:49am

ImPerfection

Goldie

Posted: 28 June 2007 at 11:13am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

coolniyu

IF-Dazzler

coolniyu

Harry Potter Crossword winner

Posted: 02 July 2007 at 10:15am | IP Logged
sammy poo u ROCK at dialogues u had me rollin ROFL i love nats attitude ..wish i could be as cool as her Tongue

neway im forgettin half of d story thnx to ur time gap but im still lovin it LOLBig smileEmbarrassed

cont...soon Tongue

Naughty_n_nice

IF-Veteran Member

Naughty_n_nice

IFs Creative Head

Posted: 05 July 2007 at 1:08pm | IP Logged

Lolz, i've forgotten the story myself... And yes, please excuse the grammar errors, no time to beta read, proof read, word read, eye read, or whatever read! Embarrassed

Thank youuuu Hug

diyafah

IF-Rockerz

diyafah

Retro Podcast Team, I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 29 July 2007 at 2:03am | IP Logged
Sam too good..I love the attitude of nats!Please continue!You make a good writer! Big smile

umrao_jaan

Goldie

umrao_jaan

Posted: 08 August 2007 at 7:04am | IP Logged
Woooww!!! Kooolll!!!
Tongue Tongue

Tongue Nice to see my character so admired hehehe!!! Though quite my opposite lolz Cry Cry Cry

I simply love Kunal's or Karan's xactly jealousy!!! It's a great amusing read!!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Natasha Wink
(Moi back-if any of u notice it LOL don't get too dissapointed!!! LOL LOL LOL )

Naughty_n_nice

IF-Veteran Member

Naughty_n_nice

IFs Creative Head

Posted: 26 October 2007 at 1:01pm | IP Logged

You're my inspiration for the story jaan, how can anyone forget you. LOL LOL LOL

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.